Anybody seen mainemoron??

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Seems like the ass hole is not here being his normal ass hole self...? 🤣

Maybe he's preoccupied, getting serviced by Low Tide Yellow Dog the fishy-smelling BJ queen...?

LMFAO @maineman

I heard he got busted in a junior high school boys bathroom... Not sure of the circumstances... Something to do with unnatural acts I believe.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Maybe he's preoccupied, getting serviced by Low Tide Yellow Dog the fishy-smelling BJ queen...?

LMFAO @maineman

Laimeman is probably jerking off to photos of his daughters Boifriend. That guy is a sick fuk.

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Laimeman is probably jerking off to photos of his daughters Boifriend. That guy is a sick fuk.

Well I can certainly attest to the fact that he's a homosexual predator who keeps stalking me here... LOL LOL what a loser!

Just now, Giujo said:

Well I can certainly attest to the fact that he's a homosexual predator who keeps stalking me here... LOL LOL what a loser!

He is typical of all the Dummyrats, they promote lies and approve of them, they cant figure out how and why we are always one step ahead of them.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

He is typical of all the Dummyrats, they promote lies and approve of them, they cant figure out how and why we are always one step ahead of them.

Well it's not hard to do when they have a room temperature IQ.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

LMFAO @maineman

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Incorrect 

he is always 

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

Kfools bounced him last night:

As per a previous conversation between Maineman and kfools, I believe this time he's permabanned.

8 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Looks like I was wrong.

So I was under the impression that kfools Resigned as a moderator... And if such is the case how could he have bounced him?

Just now, impartialobserver said:

No name-calling was done. It is my opinion (and therefore not fact) that he is quite persistent and takes this forum quite seriously. 

So when i name call its not an opinion?All right for you but not me? if you dont take the forum seriously why are you  wasting your time?

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

So when i name call its not an opinion?All right for you but not me? if you dont take the forum seriously why are you  wasting your time?

Saying someone has quite the ego is not name-calling. I do not take this forum all that seriously. Not sure why I am bothering to respond to you.

he will come on here and start flaming away but Maineman takes things very personally and baits the other posters into crossing the line. 

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

No name-calling was done. It is my opinion (and therefore not fact) that he is quite persistent and takes this forum quite seriously. 

He is a nasty disgusting man.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Saying someone has quite the ego is not name-calling. I do not take this forum all that seriously. Not sure why I am bothering to respond to you.

he will come on here and start flaming away but Maineman takes things very personally and baits the other posters into crossing the line. 

Same, I dont know why I bother with you.Your inflated ego of yourself thinking you are above me is a joke.

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I saw Laimeman earlier, he was lying and posting ignorant crap again.

You saw him posting after the dust-up between him and kfools last night?

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Same, I dont know why I bother with you.Your inflated ego of yourself thinking you are above me is a joke.

And yet you do and will in about 2 minutes. I live a garden variety existence and have stated so since the beginning. Nothing grand or special about that.