Sign in to follow this  
ConservativeVoice

Can ANYONE see ANY of the Democrat challengers ACTUALLY BEATING Donald Trump in 2016? I DO NOT !!

Can ANYONE see ANY of the Democrat challengers ACTUALLY BEATING Donald Trump in 2016?  I DO NOT !!

It's like a parade of misfit TOYS, EACH trying to challenge Santa Clause to be the SYMBOL of Christmas...  When you see it... YOU KNOW something just isn't right... and WHY would you go with a wanna be MISFIT, PRETENDER... over the REAL DEAL, ANYWAY ??

When their LIVELIHOOD, FREEDOM, and SUCCESS lie in the balance.. I would think that MOST people would NOT take the chance !!

All I know is...

the Cockroach - will win the DNSC nomination.

pest-identification-american-cockroach-3

Ha!

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

its-all-about-that-race-every-inch-you-r

Poor dear.

Ha!

I'm hoping Mayor butt plug is the nominee... I think the debate with Trump will be must see TV and I'm sure I will laugh my ass off. If it's Bernie I'm sure his ass will lose but I don't think the debate will be as entertaining. Bernie is such a bore.

1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_rearticle-1216898-069FA419000005DC-546_224DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re

Can ANYONE see ANY of the Democrat challengers ACTUALLY BEATING Donald Trump in 2016? I DO NOT !!

pillow.gif

Yeah.....big surprise....

6 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

I'm voting for the Cockroach!

pest-identification-american-cockroach-3

Good for you.

Ha!

1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Can ANYONE see ANY of the Democrat challengers ACTUALLY BEATING Donald Trump in 2016?  I DO NOT !!

It's like a parade of misfit TOYS, EACH trying to challenge Santa Clause to be the SYMBOL of Christmas...  When you see it... YOU KNOW something just isn't right... and WHY would you go with a wanna be MISFIT, PRETENDER... over the REAL DEAL, ANYWAY ??

When their LIVELIHOOD, FREEDOM, and SUCCESS lie in the balance.. I would think that MOST people would NOT take the chance !!

I can see any of the challengers beating Trump, but only with the help of media bias and voter fraud.