Julian Assange says he was promised a Trump pardon if he would lie about Russia’s DNC hacking

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange told a British court on Tuesday that he had been promised a pardon by people close to President Donald Trump.

Assange made the remarks while appearing at a pretrial hearing via teleconference.

Courtroom reporter James Doleman broke the news on Twitter. According to Doleman, Assange said that the pardon was conditional on him publicly announcing that Russia had nothing to do with the attack on the 2016 election.

Breaking, at pre-trial hearing for Julian Assange a court has heard that he will be calling a witness who will allege he was offered a pardon by the US government, if he would say Russia was not involved in the leak of DNC documents during the 2006 election.

Julian Assange court appearance today- His lawyer mentioned a statement, that alleges former US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange, saying he was there on behalf of the President, offering a pardon if JA would say Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks. @SBSNews

In 2017, a The Wall Street Journal report said that Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) attempted to broker a deal for a pardon or clemency between the White House and Assange.

Assange is wanted in the United States on 18 counts of violating espionage laws and conspiring to hack government computers.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beanie's source lied!

Dana Rohrabacher...

"There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter: 

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange.  Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.  I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange.  At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all.  However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration."  

"Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time.  Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich."

1 minute ago, personreal said:

beanie's source lied!

Dana Rohrabacher...

"There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter: 

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange.  Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.  I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange.  At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all.  However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration."  

"Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time.  Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich."

Game over.

Assange has long claimed he got the dnc emails from an insider. Likely Seth Rich based on his placing a bounty on information leading to the capture of those who murdered him.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Game over.

Assange has long claimed he got the dnc emails from an insider. Likely Seth Rich based on his placing a bounty on information leading to the capture of those who murdered him.

Yep...game over.

And a thread fail by beanie.

23 minutes ago, personreal said:

beanie's OP source lied!

Dana Rohrabacher...

bump

28 minutes ago, personreal said:

beanie's OP source lied!

Dana Rohrabacher...

beanie's source heard...

Image result for liberal knee jerk gif

27 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange told a British court on Tuesday that he had been promised a pardon by people close to President Donald Trump.

Assange made the remarks while appearing at a pretrial hearing via teleconference.

Courtroom reporter James Doleman broke the news on Twitter. According to Doleman, Assange said that the pardon was conditional on him publicly announcing that Russia had nothing to do with the attack on the 2016 election.

Breaking, at pre-trial hearing for Julian Assange a court has heard that he will be calling a witness who will allege he was offered a pardon by the US government, if he would say Russia was not involved in the leak of DNC documents during the 2006 election.

Julian Assange court appearance today- His lawyer mentioned a statement, that alleges former US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange, saying he was there on behalf of the President, offering a pardon if JA would say Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks. @SBSNews

In 2017, a The Wall Street Journal report said that Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) attempted to broker a deal for a pardon or clemency between the White House and Assange.

Assange is wanted in the United States on 18 counts of violating espionage laws and conspiring to hack government computers.

"that alleges former US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange, saying he was there on behalf of the President, offering a pardon if JA would say Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks." 

Now, why would Trump want Assange to say that Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks? Makes no sense at all. The same corrupt deep state intelligence agencies that spied in Trump is 2016 and beyond? Really? 

As usual, beaner is full of sh!t. LOL!!!

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

"that alleges former US Congressman Dana Rohrabacher visited Assange, saying he was there on behalf of the President, offering a pardon if JA would say Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks." 

Now, why would Trump want Assange to say that Russia had nothing to do with DNC leaks? Makes no sense at all. The same corrupt deep state intelligence agencies that spied in Trump is 2016 and beyond? Really? 

As usual, beaner is full of sh!t. LOL!!!

And why would he use Rohrabacher to do it.

makes no sense

41 minutes ago, benson13 said:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange said multiple parties had access to DNC emails and that there was "no proof" Russia was behind the attack.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Assange said Russia had nothing to do with the phishing expedition years ago. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Dana is a dude you fascist cis gendered sister raping gender misidentifying retard!! 😁

Fu(k you!!! I have a niece named Dana.  I do not keep up with the pols from californication.  Being form californication, I bet he is a real "dude".

BTW, "cisgendered" is one word.

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Game over.

Assange by your own definition is a threat to our national security, why was this crackpot freelancing?

sounds like plausible deniability to protect trump yet again form accountability.

why would some nobody expect Assange to spill the beans in exchange for a possible promise of a pardon by the clown who is letting his henchmen rot in jail???

it don't make no sense

I smell a rat.