Sign in to follow this  
supraTruth

This #SCUMMY ūüćä ūüź∑ ..

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Local taxes are too high... stop supporting runaway local taxes.  

Property taxes are higher where ppl want to live, because property values are higher.  Percentage wise though, property taxes are generally higher in states without income tax.

i.e. Texas has a property tax rate of  1.83% vs California with a .77%.

9 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Property taxes are higher where ppl want to live, because property values are higher.  Percentage wise though, property taxes are generally higher in states without income tax.

The Epic Trump Tax Plan lowered taxes on the middle class.

"Promises made--Promises kept".

Tea Party boys like me,......don't like high taxes.   I am going to vote for Trump.   Will you join me?

"The tyranny of high taxes...….is the death of American freedom".

Ben Franklin, 1776.

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Tea Party boys like me,......don't like high taxes.   I am going to vote for Trump.   Will you join me?

Ben Franklin, 1776.

5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

There is a problem in California with housing no doubt due to a shortage. Look into Prop 13 and you will see why. Prop 13 was brought into effect because retired people living on fixed income could not afford the property taxes on sky rocketing home values. Prop 13 changed the tax law to where property tax is based off purchase price, not estimated value. Down the road this has changed where cities get their tax revenue from, sales tax has replaced the lost revenue from property taxes. City planners would rather have a big box store than a housing development, more revenue for the city. Prop 13 has also had an effect on people who own empty building lots, their property taxes remain constant while the value goes up. Who wouldn't sit on that property, wise move from my standpoint.

This problem existed long before Trump became President even though you insist he caused it.

1 hour ago, supraTruth said:

Property taxes are higher where ppl want to live, because property values are higher. 

property taxes should be based on  how much is costs to  run the local  municipality...  it is not based on  how  much  money they can take from  people 

54 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

We have a progressive tax structure. 45 percent of the population gets more in government benefits and disbursements than they pay in. The top ten percent of wage earners pay 80% of the taxes. You need new talking points. 

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

property taxes should be based on  how much is costs to  run the local  municipality...  it is not based on  how  much  money they can take from  people 

Where property values are higher, so is the cost of living, even for government.

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Where property values are higher, so is the cost of living, even for government.

That is nonsense.

Poor areas are much  more expensive for  government.    Your  words  have no basis  in truth 

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

If you are a dem, I don't think you ever come to the truth on any issue.  

5 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

We have a progressive tax structure. 45 percent of the population gets more in government benefits and disbursements than they pay in. The top ten percent of wage earners pay 80% of the taxes. You need new talking points. 

An income tax system with the top tax bracket being the same for a family in S.F. or N.Y.C. earning $600k as Steve Wynn, who was paid $354M. in 2014 is only fake progressive. 

3 hours ago, benhur said:

If you are a dem, I don't think you ever come to the truth on any issue.  

Says the stupid ass Russian ASSet. 

28 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Says the stupid ass Russian ASSet. 

Ok forum bitch

‚ÄúMost of the hiring was in the government¬†sector as obama increased the Fed. government exponentially.‚ÄĚ

there were fewer federal employees when Obama left office than when he entered: same for for the totals of state and local government employment. 

you can look it up. 

10 hours ago, Taipan said:

Ben Franklin, 1776.

Why do u like paying a higher % of your discretionary income than those paid 10's of millions of $?

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Why do u like paying a higher % of your discretionary income than those paid 10's of millions of $?

stfu willy

10 hours ago, Taipan said:

Ben Franklin, 1776.

3 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Jeff Bezos.  155 Billion.

How much tax do you think he should pay?

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Jeff Bezos.  155 Billion.

How much tax do you think he should pay?

1st, do  u even understand how marginal graduated taxation works? 

2 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

1st, do  u even understand how marginal graduated taxation works? 

Graduated taxation.

That is what we have now.    But, some Big Corps. and some billionaires pay no tax at all.

That is not fair, is it?

What is your solution?

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Graduated taxation.

That is what we have now.    But, some Big Corps. and some billionaires pay no tax at all.

That is not fair, is it?

What is your solution?

We have a fake marginal graduated taxation system, that taxes middle-class discretionary income at much higher rates than the elitely overpaid.  I  believe we need to return to more tax brackets that then apply to those cheating at both ends (compensation & taxes).  Details:

poor forum bitch willy and all his soks

14 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

We have had a fake progressive tax structure since Reagan, that needs to be repaired.  Nothing progressive about Steve Wynn, compensated by more than $354m in 2014, having the same top tax bracket as a family in S.F. or N.Y.C. EARNING $600k.