Question for liberals about rights

Vegas

I started a thread called "natural rights 101 for liberals." It explained why healthcare and education are not rights. I want to try and get inside your mind about something since most libs across the country, and quite a few here, seem to think that they are rights, thus we should provide it. In order to implement what you think is a right, you have to steal from tax payers to implement these perceived rights. So basically, the only way to implement these so called rights is to do something that you dont have the right to do (steal) so you can implement the right. 

Question: does it hurt you guys to be so fucking stupid? I mean, do you ever get headaches or dizziness induced by the patented stupidity that you live by ?

45 minutes ago, Vegas said:

I started a thread called "natural rights 101 for liberals." It explained why healthcare and education are not rights. I want to try and get inside your mind about something since most libs across the country, and quite a few here, seem to think that they are rights, thus we should provide it. In order to implement what you think is a right, you have to steal from tax payers to implement these perceived rights. So basically, the only way to implement these so called rights is to do something that you dont have the right to do (steal) so you can implement the right. 

Question: does it hurt you guys to be so fucking stupid? I mean, do you ever get headaches or dizziness induced by the patented stupidity that you live by ?

The left has spent decades convincing these morons that getting a full refund, EITC and thousands in welfare, makes them self sufficient, productive members of society. 

They deserve other people’s earnings because they pay taxes. Never mind the fact they take way more than they ever give. 

21 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

If freedom was a natural right than why was slavery legal for most of human history?

Rights can be taken away , which is tyranny, but they cant be given. You were born with them. Slaves had their rights taken. 

5 hours ago, Vegas said:

Congratulations on becoming the boards biggest troll. I’m sure this is quite the accomplishment for you.

5 hours ago, Vegas said:

Healthcare and education are good things...but they are not rights. You don't take from one and give it to another under the guise of "rights"...that's just vote buying.

"Access" is a right.

too funny. it I not about the right to healthcare, it is about what taxpayers want their money spend on, endless wars or heathcare for americans.

sad that anyone who wants their own money going to healthcare instead of wars is labeled stupid and unchristian. 

7 hours ago, Vegas said:

12 hours ago, Vegas said:

You're an idiot so I don't bother with you

14 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

The left has spent decades convincing these morons that getting a full refund, EITC and thousands in welfare, makes them self sufficient, productive members of society. 

They deserve other people’s earnings because they pay taxes. Never mind the fact they take way more than they ever give. 

Not only that, but they dont even bother questioning the effectiveness of the programs that these taxes go to. If a program functions like crap, then why do they advocate throwing money at it? Stupid idiots. 

3 hours ago, Vegas said:

Not only that, but they dont even bother questioning the effectiveness of the programs that these taxes go to. If a program functions like crap, then why do they advocate throwing money at it? Stupid idiots. 

The government works different than business. 

The government promotes greed, fraud and corruption because the more money they spend? The bigger their budget next year.