Jump to content

Trump is still aquitted


Vegas
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Even some of the Republican Senators who voted to acquit him admitted Trump broke the law. 


LIAR!!!

They SAID he USED BAD JUDGEMENT.


Show us ONE, other than your boi Romney, that said what you claim!!!

NOW, you PROVE IT, or SHUT THE FUC'K UP AND APOLOGIZE FOR LYING!!!
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Giujo said:

What law?

Lets see.  

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.

https://www.gao.gov/products/b-331564

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Lets see.  

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law. OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA). The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.

https://www.gao.gov/products/b-331564

 

You must be joking...so........OMB violated the law...LOL LOL. hey... How about telling me about the law that was listed in the actual articles of impeachment that Trump is guilty of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Even some of the Republican Senators who voted to acquit him admitted Trump broke the law. 

Really? What law did he break considering the articles of impeachment didn’t even accuse him of that, idiot? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

The whole country lost with that corrupt, orange trainwreck.

 

Wrong. Many millions of us are winning bigly. And thanks for your help getting Trump* elected!!

 

 

 

 

*not guilty

*2, soon to be 3 lifetime Supreme Court appointments

*200+ federal judges, lifetime

*four more years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WIKIPEDIA:

The impeachment of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, occurred on December 18, 2019, when the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives approved articles of impeachment on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Trump was acquitted by the Republican-controlled Senate on these two counts of impeachment on February 5, 2020.[2]

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry alleged that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony. The inquiry reported that Trump withheld military aid[a] and an invitation to the White House to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky in order to influence Ukraine to announce an investigation into one of Trump's political opponents, Joe Biden, and to promote a discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

WIKIPEDIA:

The impeachment of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, occurred on December 18, 2019, when the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives approved articles of impeachment on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. Trump was acquitted by the Republican-controlled Senate on these two counts of impeachment on February 5, 2020.[2]

Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry alleged that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony. The inquiry reported that Trump withheld military aid[a] and an invitation to the White House to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky in order to influence Ukraine to announce an investigation into one of Trump's political opponents, Joe Biden, and to promote a discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Where's that "vicious" quote Jamie used to attack your 9 year old son you allowed to read and post on the forum? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...