bluefog: here is Trumps official GOV Selective Service record from the National Archive:

Just now, bludog said:

Ha ha ha ha ha.  When OldHack gets his ass whupped, count on him to start a dedication thread.

There you have Trumps official GOV record in Black & White and not some ultraliberal agenda driven media or their pet parrot bloggers hack job.

The agenda says...when face with irrefutable facts the dedicate must divert, clamor, be repetitious, equivocate or just totally ignore the argument. 

2 minutes ago, bludog said:

The last one is for the faked bone spurs.  If the document is even real.

ACTUALLY, you are a LYING SACK OF SCHITSTAIN!!!

EVERYONE in 1972 received a 4-F classification since the WAR IN VIETNAM was all but over, the MILITARY was transitioning to a ALL VOLUNTEER military, and the DRAFT WAS ENDING!!

Now, suck on that one SCHITSTAIN and get back to us with SOME FACTS instead of your goddamn LIES!!!

7 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

No YOU ARE LYING.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

The seventh and final lottery drawing was held on 12 March 1975, pertaining to men born in 1956, who would have been called to report for induction in 1976.[20] But no new draft orders were issued after 1972.[21] On 27 January 1973, Secretary of Defense Melvin R. Laird announced the creation of an all-volunteer armed forces, negating the need for the military draft.[22]

On 29 March 1975, 38th President Gerald R. Ford, whose own son, Steven Ford, had earlier failed to register for the draft as required,[23] signed Proclamation 4360 (Terminating Registration Procedures Under Military Selective Service Act), eliminating the registration requirement for all 18- to 25-year-old male citizens.[24]

13 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

EVERYONE in 1972 received a 4-F classification

Show proof or shut up.

1 hour ago, bludog said:

The last one is for the faked bone spurs.  If the document is even real.

You can write the National Archives and request a copy BUT it probably wouldn't do any good...they will just send you a fake.

That copy was received by some ultraliberal ORG under a FOIA request, I can give you the name BUT it will take time to find it.

I still can't figure out how a guy who was classified for 8 years as qualified to be mobilized is a draft dodger.

A: 1-A classification meant they could call you and you had to report for duty the next day.

2-S / 1-Y was for student deferments BUT still made you eligible for mobilization. 

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

EVERYONE in 1972 received a 4-F classification since the WAR IN VIETNAM was all but over, the MILITARY was transitioning to a ALL VOLUNTEER military, and the DRAFT WAS ENDING!!

Now, suck on that one SCHITSTAIN and get back to us with SOME FACTS instead of your goddamn LIES!!!

Utter nonsense.

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

The draft ended in January 1973. Trump was eligible to be drafted when he got the 4f classification. Everyone did not get a 4-f classification in 1972 that is a flat lie.

In 1973 Trump was 24 years old...the Draft Board would take draftees by age starting at 18. (unless he was going in as a Officer)

6 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump got deferments for several years because he was in college

Please read my above post !

Here...I'll post BUT keep in mind I gave bluefog the list of what the Selective Service codes meant the other day.

24 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I still can't figure out how a guy who was classified for 8 years as qualified to be mobilized is a draft dodger.

A: 1-A classification meant they could call you and you had to report for duty the next day.

2-S / 1-Y was for student deferments BUT still made you eligible for mobilization. 

I don't blame him for trying to get out of going to the war but let's just admit he was trying to get out of going to the war. I had a close friend who was a conscientious objector and if Trump didn't want to go he could have taken that route and didn't.

Bone spurs

26 minutes ago, slideman said:

Why did he go to a doctor and get a 4f classification if he wasn't attempting to avoid the draft?

I just put up a official US Government copy of Trumps Selective Service record.

Can you show me a US Government copy of Trumps Selective Service record saying a private doctor gave him a 4F rating ?

Do you FK'n get it...the agenda, the ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers are lying to you because they are so full of hate and rage.

Trump was registered and eligible to be mobilized (made to legally enter the Service) for 6 years.

How does that make him a Draft Dodger ?

Let me see if I've got this correct... Donald Trump knowing full well because it was widely publicized that anyone inducted in 1972 would not be sent to Vietnam unless they specifically asked to and knowing full well that was in the next year Nixon planned on eliminating the draft decided to get out of going to Vietnam which he knew full well he would never have to go by saying he had bone spurs...yeah... That makes sense... If you're desperate and grasping at straws to find something negative about Trump.