Barr might quit over Trump tweets

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not up to Democrats wishing for this or for that.

Congress will refuse to confirm the sort of lackey Trump wants.

Congress has no say on seating an acting attorney general. Who says Trump would try to get them approved? They could act in an acting capacity for years. 

13 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Barr is mostly swamp.  There for DC ESTAB damage control.

We all suspected this from day one.  His goal is protecting the Swamp...appeasement.  We will see

I mean this is the guy who said it was okay to sell weapons to Iran

and give the money to violent fascists in Nicarauga :huh:

why would the  moron appont him?

hello? is trump mentally crippled or just really stupid. or maybe playng you suc kers?

ya think? I mean pr is the smartest guy here. that makes the rest of uyou dumber than pr.

hahahahahahahahaa

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

why would the  moron appont him?

hello? is trump mentally crippled or just really stupid. or maybe playng you suc kers?

ya think? I mean pr is the smartest guy here. that makes the rest of uyou dumber than pr.

hahahahahahahahaa

Chillax you hyper twat...take yer meds

25 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Chillax you hyper twat...take yer meds

ya fghatsta admit it is funny how all these clowns trump hired turn out to be either deep state or the swamp.

of course it isn't; trumps fault he hired them

hey where's my daggone ig report.

and where Bad word is durham?

and why isn't comey in prison. 

sucker

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

ya fghatsta admit it is funny how all these clowns trump hired turn out to be either deep state or the swamp.

of course it isn't; trumps fault he hired them

hey where's my daggone ig report.

and where Bad word is durham?

and why isn't comey in prison. 

sucker

I agree.....DC is the most corrupt 60 sqmi in the world.  Has been for decades

Wow... After nearly four years you all still don't get Trump... He plays the media and the rest of you like a $2 fiddle. Barr has no intention of quitting and both Barr and Trump know it... You all are being played.

8 minutes ago, Giujo said:

Wow... After nearly four years you all still don't get Trump... He plays the media and the rest of you like a $2 fiddle. Barr has no intention of quitting and both Barr and Trump know it... You all are being played.

McCabe walking scot free....that's Barr playing us?....or stringing us along? ;)

2 minutes ago, Giujo said:

After nearly four years you all still don't get Trump...

trump derangement syndrome  prevents them  from  opening their  minds and realizing any of this 

It was the exact opposite with  us and Obama.  while  we hated what he was actually doing,  we studied  him and learned.  We were up against a cult of personality protected by a corrupt press and worse a corrupt executive branch.

He never should have been reelected but  his  reelection gave us Trump 4 years later.  Which  never would have  happened with RMoney.

46 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Congress has no say on seating an acting attorney general. Who says Trump would try to get them approved? They could act in an acting capacity for years. 

I do not think that Supreme Court nominees can serve on the SC without Congressional approval.

No Democrat would ever approve of Barr, and Trump's reelection is highly speculative.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not think that Supreme Court nominees can serve on the SC without Congressional approval.

No Democrat would ever approve of Barr, and Trump's reelection is highly speculative.

An acting AG needs no Congressional approval. If Barr is removed he will be replaced by an attack dog. Moving from lap dog to attack dog might not be the smartest move for never Trumpers.