How long does Billy Barr have left in the Trump "Administration"

3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

We're talking days not weeks folks.  More importantly,  who will be the next AG?

If I were a betting man, my money would be on Jeanine Pirro.  

YDYEO555LNBMDMEAWBHZORRY5Y.jpg

All you ever had is psychological class warfare and malcontents enforcing the policies of laws that order ancestires to obey social behavior by mob rule interpretation from now on.

3 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

We're talking days not weeks folks.  More importantly,  who will be the next AG?

If I were a betting man, my money would be on Jeanine Pirro.  

He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Progressive pundits are furiously masturbating over the thought and their sweaty dehydration fueled opinion articles are baseless fantasies. 

7 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Barr is trumps whipping boy, he ain't going nowhere.

Correct and incorrect at the same time. Barr has done very little of what Trump has bitched about. McCabe? Comey? Flynn? He's hardly Trump's cock puppet. I almost hope progressives drive him out so Trump can install a real wingman like Obama did with Holder.

7 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Correct and incorrect at the same time. Barr has done very little of what Trump has bitched about. McCabe? Comey? Flynn? He's hardly Trump's cock puppet. I almost hope progressives drive him out so Trump can install a real wingman like Obama did with Holder.

The  sort of total slavish lackey Trump really wants would not be confirmed by the Congress. The AG is not supposed to be a wingman.

Trump needs to STFU with his stupid tweets, but he wonlt do this, because he is an ignorant boor with zero class.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

The  sort of total slavish lackey Trump really wants would not be confirmed by the Congress. The AG is not supposed to be a wingman.

Trump needs to STFU with his stupid tweets, but he wonlt do this, because he is an ignorant boor with zero class.

GO BACK TO CUBA YOU POS

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

He can install an acting ag without Congressional approval. You know this. You know whomever Trump replaces Barr with will be a sycophant lap dog.