"Fitton: Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Seth Rich Records"

"We know that the Seth Rich controversy came up in Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails we just uncovered. In a heavily redacted August 10, 2016, email exchange, Strzok sends Page a forwarded message from unidentified agents from the FBI’s Washington Field Office (WFO) discussing Rich."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/18/fitton-judicial-watch-sues-fbi-for-seth-rich-records/

13 minutes ago, personreal said:

"We know that the Seth Rich controversy came up in Peter Strzok-Lisa Page emails we just uncovered. In a heavily redacted August 10, 2016, email exchange, Strzok sends Page a forwarded message from unidentified agents from the FBI’s Washington Field Office (WFO) discussing Rich."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/18/fitton-judicial-watch-sues-fbi-for-seth-rich-records/

This case is still not resolved.

Just now, personreal said:

This case is still not resolved.

The FBI has some explaining to do considering what Judicial watch found while perusing Strzok's e-mail chain .....

Now we know that Obama's little Partisan F.B.I  Cabal was abusing their powers and authority to spy on their opponents and we know that Seth was the whistleblower that fed information to Wikileaks ......due to Wikileaks offering a 20000 dollar reward to anyone who will come forward with info.

We also know that the Rich family was at first very open to any and all investigations into Seth's death until they were visited by Obama's F.B.I at which time the Rich family flip flopped and tried to shut down all independent investigations into Seth's murder.

And now we know because of Judicial Watch that the F.B.I. and Strzok attempted to silence the media ......

This whole thing smells of cover-up.

8 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

The FBI has some explaining to do considering what Judicial watch found while perusing Strzok's e-mail chain .....

Now we know that Obama's little Partisan F.B.I  Cabal was abusing their powers and authority to spy on their opponents and we know that Seth was the whistleblower that fed information to Wikileaks ......due to Wikileaks offering a 20000 dollar reward to anyone who will come forward with info.

We also know that the Rich family was at first very open to any and all investigations into Seth's death until they were visited by Obama's F.B.I at which time the Rich family flip flopped and tried to shut down all independent investigations into Seth's murder.

And now we know because of Judicial Watch that the F.B.I. and Strzok attempted to silence the media ......

Blaming Russia to cover up a hit. The truth will eventually get out and this one goes all the way to the top.

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Oh the FBI will get right to it. Lol

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Blaming Russia to cover up a hit. The truth will eventually get out and this one goes all the way to the top.

DEmorat base are clueless to the crimes the Demorat leaders have committed, they dont get that info from their Soros propaganda feeding tube.

49 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Agreed...any normal family would want to know how their son died.

Yep...it smells like a cover up.

11 minutes ago, personreal said:

Don't worry Zaro*...there will still be plenty of criminals for you to vote for.

* got a parking ticket at the hobo camp. cops told them to get a room

When are they gonna dig Ron Brown up?