Why are Liberals always so angry.

Wallco1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Sounds like you think we are mad when we gotta go against somebody as weak as trump. 

There...…………..RIGHT THERE...……!!!

I smell fear.      😲.                                                                              😇

6 hours ago, Taipan said:

There...…………..RIGHT THERE...……!!!

I smell fear.      😲.                                                                              😇

Yep...saying Trump is weak is how they convince themselves they will beat him some day...you just watch.  lol

Here ya go T-man...

Image result for cup of coffee gif

10 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Sounds like you think we are mad when we gotta go against somebody as weak as trump. 

Going to be furious when you again lose to someone as weak as Trump. I seriously fear for the sanity of many progressives if Trump wins in November. 

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Why do cons lie like breathing?

Now now Demo, you have to admit today's progressives are an angry and excitable lot. They don't seem to be enjoying this at all. There are some exceptions obviously, but the days of mild soft spoken Democrats like Jimmy Carter are gone. Replaced with a perpetually aggrieved, virtue signaling, hodge podge of self identified victims. And they are mad as hell and aren't going to take it anymore!!

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'd say they need to calm down and develop an open mind.  Sports in schools isn't some exclusive club.  All students should be able to participate.

No one is preventing anyone from participating.

What are you talking about?

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I'd say they need to calm down and develop an open mind.  Sports in schools isn't some exclusive club.  All students should be able to participate.

The main goal of sports in schools should be to give students exercise. 

When I was in elementary school, we had a couple of recesses and about 30 minutes after lunch. We played red rover, steal the bacon and other children's sports with very little guidance from the teacher supervising.

In November, they sent down PE majors from the local college, and they separated the boys from the girls and  forced everyone to play baseball, which provided very little exercise compared with the kiddie games we played before the jocks arrived.

As usual, the jocks appointed the biggest two kids in the class to be team "captains" and they proceeded to humiliate the other kids by picking them  one by one.

The one thing I remember is that no one actually care who won, as a game would be extended over several days. Mostly, this consisted of inexperienced jocks ordering third graders around as though they were their servants.

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

There are some who are trying to prevent transgender people from participating in sports with the gender they identify with/are transitioning to.  

You think is  it OK for high school  biological  males  to destroy the scholarship chances for biological females  in    girls track?

I don't

694940094001_6006678994001_6006675072001