Gym Jordan

There's nothing that says" "I'm a PROUD RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian" like the crimes of pedophilia, incest, and slavery.

Without Religious Institutions and College Wrestling Programs and Miss Teen Beauty Contests, where would all the child-rapers congregate, and find sanctuary?

1 minute ago, Fit2Serve said:

There's nothing that says" "I'm a PROUD RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian" like the crimes of pedophilia, incest, and slavery.

Without Religious Institutions and College Wrestling Programs and Miss Teen Beauty Contests, where would all the child-rapers congregate, and find sanctuary?

Ya all you liberal faggots and lezzies will suffer the same as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah...

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Ya all you liberal faggots and lezzies will suffer the same as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah...

Y'all make sure to get back to us when that Fairy Tale happens.

Meanwhile, we'll laugh as Alabama and Tennessee and Mississippi floods all the Bible bigots into oblivion.

Maybe Jeebus is mad at you for attempting to teach our American children absolute NONSENSE.

Clearly, Your Imaginary Sky Daddy is punishing the Bible Belt for hating other people.

No worries. Being a duck, you'll be perfectly safe. 

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Y'all make sure to get back to us when that Fairy Tale happens.

Meanwhile, we'll laugh as Alabama and Tennessee and Mississippi floods all the Bible bigots into oblivion.

Maybe Jeebus is mad at you for attempting to teach our American children absolute NONSENSE.

Clearly, Your Imaginary Sky Daddy is punishing the Bible Belt for hating other people.

No worries. Being a duck, you'll be perfectly safe. 

get ready... you liberal asswipes are going to feel the wrath of God. Just like the people of Sodom and Gomorrah

16 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Why do you hate white people?

Are you a negro?

What has my Tribe ever done to you?   We are a bunch of nice, sweet, God-fearing,

hard-working, easy-going, white boys.  I thought everybody loved us.  Was I wrong?            😎

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Why do you hate white people?

Are you a negro?

What has my Tribe ever done to you?   We are a bunch of nice, sweet, God-fearing,

hard-working, easy-going, white boys.  I thought everybody loved us.  Was I wrong?            😎

Your ancestors came from a BLACK womb, idiot.

Christ. It will be the Year 3000 before science and biology manages to get a foothold in the RED States. 

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Your ancestors came from a BLACK womb, idiot.

Christ. It will be the Year 3000 before science and biology manages to get a foothold in the RED States. 

Are you not happy in the good ole, USA?

Why?  What's wrong?    Would you niggras be happier if you boys had your own country?  Like the Jews have Israel?

There is a problem in that equation.  The Jews are highly intelligent and highly moral.   They can start and run their

own country.   You niggras, on the other hand,..........mmmmm........"Not So Much" !!

Hehheheheeeeeeeeee…...…...……….😎...🍸

7 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Republican swine Jordon kept his mouth shut (hard to believe) to keep his coaching job. He knew damn well those kids were being molested and said nothing.

A liberal molested them.....a democrat voting liberal....shove that up your ***.

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Highest property taxes are in red states with no marginal graduated income taxes! Dumbest Russians ever!

Negatory on that.........little Toyota Supra.

In New York and Cali, legions of people are leaving those states because

of high taxes, high regulations, and the stench of Dem bullshi't.               🍸