Trump: Settling Scores... Payback... Epic MAGA

41b031bb2e089c437cb407262fef7b31.jpg?tl=

Trump threatens lawsuits over Mueller probe, blasts prosecutors on Stone case

President Trump on Tuesday blasted the federal prosecutors who until recently were working GOP operative Roger Stone’s case, while even threatening to bring lawsuits over former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “badly tainted” investigation.

“These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller investigation was illegally set up based on a phony and now fully discredited Fake Dossier, lying and forging documents to the FISA Court, and many other things,” Trump tweeted Tuesday morning.

“Everything having to do with this fraudulent investigation is badly tainted and, in my opinion, should be thrown out,” Trump continued, while slamming Mueller himself and claiming he lied to Congress about whether he sought to lead the FBI.

These were Mueller prosecutors, and the whole Mueller investigation was illegally set up based on a phony and now fully discredited Fake Dossier, lying and forging documents to the FISA Court, and many other things. Everything having to do with this fraudulent investigation is...

....badly tainted and, in my opinion, should be thrown out. Even Mueller’s statement to Congress that he did not see me to become the FBI Director (again), has been proven false. The whole deal was a total SCAM. If I wasn’t President, I’d be suing everyone all over the place...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

No crimes have been alleged or proven, so your claim is empty partisan rhetoric.

Yep.   EPS (empty partisan rhetoric) is ALL these TDS suffering snowflakes have ever had on Trump.   And as the OP says ... it's payback time.

8 minutes ago, slideman said:

The Democratic enthusiasm in the states that have held primaries so far is palpable. Trump is going to have to work at it to steal the election this time. He will need all the foreign help he can get.

Did you catch the   GOP  enthusiasm  in New Hampshire... where   Trump got record  turnout?     120,000 people  came and voted for the  incumbent.

30 minutes ago, slideman said:

The Democratic enthusiasm in the states that have held primaries so far is palpable. Trump is going to have to work at it to steal the election this time. He will need all the foreign help he can get.

Agreed.  My state is ready to vote NOW - we've switched from a caucus to a primary and vote on Super Tuesday.  I'm taking Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off that week and will be driving people without transportation to the polls.

There has been several active voter registration movements going on here.  Thousands of brand new voters, young and old!   The common themes are:

1.)  Vote Trump out of office

2.)  Send Susan Collins into retirement.

3.)  Maintain a blue majority in the House.