I found it. Check this out.

rick55

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

The unhinged left is a true threat to safety.

When they get irate or are on a forum that is anonymous like this one, their true nature and capabilities are revealed. Yes they are a threat.

4 minutes ago, 123urout said:

This is what Demonrats are all about.

Notice how dark his eyes are. It looks like he's been on Thorazine for a long time, and he is acting like he stopped taking it. I don't see how the AOC police don't think this guy is a threat. The man needs to be in a hospital to protect people IMHO.

7 minutes ago, rick55 said:

When they get irate or are on a forum that is anonymous like this one, their true nature and capabilities are revealed. Yes they are a threat.

Like beanie!!!

Fact is, I KNOW who beanie is, what he is all about, where he lives, and his past.

Yeah, he DEFINITELY is a total THREAT TO SOCIETY and would kill Republicans in a second.

He needs to be incarcerated and institutionalized.

Just now, rick55 said:

Notice how dark his eyes are. It looks like he's been on Thorazine for a long time, and he is acting like he stopped taking it. I don't see how the AOC police don't think this guy is a threat. The man needs to be in a hospital to protect people IMHO.

Demonrats are evil, I can find nothing else that accurately describes them.

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Like beanie!!!

Fact is, I KNOW who beanie is, what he is all about, where he lives, and his past.

Yeah, he DEFINITELY is a total THREAT TO SOCIETY and would kill Republicans in a second.

He needs to be incarcerated and institutionalized.

Well, he threatened the president also. The secret service will likely visit this guy if they find him. If they do, they will likely get him help.

16 minutes ago, rick55 said:

sooo because of the rant of one person, you slime tens of millions of people. and this is what passes for intellect on the right?

14 minutes ago, 123urout said:

This is what Demonrats are all about.

yes one ranting loon represents all liberals in the crazy world of 123nazi.

no wonder you were left off the list of intellectual loonies

Just now, harryramar said:

sooo because of the rant of one person, you slime tens of millions of people. and this is what passes for intellect on the right?

You actually are just like the dood in the video.

11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I agree, not all Democrats are like that, but this forum, the plethora of recent violence and threats, and the silence of Democrats about such violet left wing groups as ANTIFA can tempt  people to think so. The kind of hate I hear and see from some on the left must be eating them up from the inside.

4 hours ago, rick55 said:

I agree, not all Democrats are like that, but this forum, the plethora of recent violence and threats, and the silence of Democrats about such violet left wing groups as ANTIFA can tempt  people to think so. The kind of hate I hear and see from some on the left must be eating them up from the inside.

I have not met or seen a Demorat that is normal. I cant believe what they will believe hook line and sinker. Common sense disproves 99% of the crap they believe , it pathetically stupid!