An Illegal should get no sanctuary, Criminal or Not.

Wallco1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

So you support open borders.

No, not "open borders."  We need to know who's coming into our country.  I support work visas as well as an expedited and streamlined pathway to citizenship.  Law-abiding people shouldn't be punished for trying to seek a better life in America - they should be assisted.

Still, we have to keep out those who have committed violent crimes and/or are smuggling drugs.  Those people shouldn't be allowed entry. 

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I support sanctuary cities 100%.   I've donated repeatedly to South American and African newcomers in my community.  They are now my neighbors and I will help them out however I can.  #AbolishICE.

Do you do the same for the american citizens in poverty?

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

We have no proof you donated anything to anybody. So you should not be self righteous. 

Did you mean this for me or RR? If its for RR, you got the wrong guy. If its for me, blow me hard. I have donated to the poor, i just dont feel the need to brag about it. 

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

How many out of millions are requesting asylum? 

doesn't matter. because 90% of those requesting asylum disappear and never show up for their court date. they are no

longer asylum seekers at that point. just straight up criminals.

4 hours ago, RollingRock said:

No, not "open borders."  We need to know who's coming into our country.  I support work visas as well as an expedited and streamlined pathway to citizenship.  Law-abiding people shouldn't be punished for trying to seek a better life in America - they should be assisted.

Still, we have to keep out those who have committed violent crimes and/or are smuggling drugs.  Those people shouldn't be allowed entry. 

If they entered the country illegally, they aren’t “law abiding”.  Also, you lied...you say you don’t support open borders but you want to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

If they entered the country illegally, they aren’t “law abiding”.  Also, you lied...you say you don’t support open borders but you want to abolish Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

They laws don’t apply to then DIDNT you know 

6 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Kick all their asses back immediately when you find them, Men, women and children. It's disrespectful to sneak into some ones country and get free shi t. 

Liberals are fucked in the head. What more proof do you need when they want to protect criminal illegal aliens at the expense of American CITIZENS???

5 hours ago, RollingRock said:

I support sanctuary cities 100%

Sanctuary is not about border jumpers, it's about CRIMINAL illegals. You actually support local law enforcement refusing to hand over CRIMINAL illegals??

Now ICE is forced to go after CRIMINAL at-large in their communities, endangering everyone, because moronic legislators refuse to cooperate and transfer CRIMINALS to the feds. In-FUCKING-sanity.

Just now, SixShooter said:

Liberals are fucked in the head. What more proof do you need when they want to protect criminal illegal aliens at the expense of American CITIZENS???

What about those that were brought here as children and have no memories of their country?  What about those that have worked, paid taxes and actually served in the military?  What about those that tried to get citizienship but was caught in the massive courtroom backlog that Trump has only exacerbated?