Stop Apologizing for Saving Black Lives

TBHWT

Ann Coulter Posted: Feb 12, 2020 4:30 PM

Idiot conservatives were doing the idiot thing this week, screaming “racism!” in response to an old tape of former Mayor Michael Bloomberg defending stop-and-frisk, one of the policies that drove New York City murder rates down to Mayberry levels. They weren’t being ironic.

In the 2015 tape, Bloomberg makes the blindingly obvious point that if “95% of murders and murder victims are young male minorities” -- as is true in New York City -- then police should be questioning about 95% young male minorities.

To stop crime, he said, you "put a lot of cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods.”

Bloomberg further explained that frisking young black and brown men for minor crimes is how you keep guns off the streets generally: “And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them. And then they start, they say, ‘Oh, I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don't bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home.”

Does anyone with a functioning frontal lobe disagree with this? By pursuing the wacky idea of having cops frisk kids in high-crime areas for minor offenses like turnstile jumping, Mayor Rudy Giuliani cut the murder rate from more than 2,000 per year to about 600. No one thought it could possibly go any lower -- and then Bloomberg got murders down to an unfathomable 300 or so per year.

Giuliani and Bloomberg did more for young minorities than all living Democrats combined. In New York City alone, at least 20,000 more black men are alive today than would be under the genius crime-fighting ideas of prior administrations (and The New York Times).

Unless liberal elites are pursuing a secret plan to reduce the black population by allowing young black men to kill one another (that would make a great movie by Jordan Peele!), stop-and-frisk is nothing to apologize for.

Well, guess what? Bloomberg apologized for it. He began his presidential campaign with a repudiation of his signature accomplishment in order to please a handful of black activists and a lot of white liberals. For that, he deserves the contempt of all men of good will.

Why not attack him for the gutless apology? Is Bloomberg sorry for saving so many black lives? Does becoming a Democrat make basic math incomprehensible? Is he a pandering coward? Can we trust anything he says?

If anything, the urge to call other people "racist" has only gotten stronger since then, so I'll quote myself:

“Sad people with meaningless lives [are] suddenly empowered to condemn other people. I beat you in blacks yesterday; I'm going to beat you in women today. This is what makes them feel superior to other people, especially other white people. It's not about racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.; it's just a self-actualization movement for people with emotional issues."

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

Ann Coulter Posted: Feb 12, 2020 4:30 PM

Idiot conservatives were doing the idiot thing this week, screaming “racism!” in response to an old tape of former Mayor Michael Bloomberg defending stop-and-frisk, one of the policies that drove New York City murder rates down to Mayberry levels. They weren’t being ironic.

In the 2015 tape, Bloomberg makes the blindingly obvious point that if “95% of murders and murder victims are young male minorities” -- as is true in New York City -- then police should be questioning about 95% young male minorities.

To stop crime, he said, you "put a lot of cops where the crime is, which means in minority neighborhoods.”

Bloomberg further explained that frisking young black and brown men for minor crimes is how you keep guns off the streets generally: “And the way you get the guns out of the kids’ hands is to throw them up against the wall and frisk them. And then they start, they say, ‘Oh, I don’t want to get caught.’ So they don't bring the gun. They still have a gun, but they leave it at home.”

Does anyone with a functioning frontal lobe disagree with this? By pursuing the wacky idea of having cops frisk kids in high-crime areas for minor offenses like turnstile jumping, Mayor Rudy Giuliani cut the murder rate from more than 2,000 per year to about 600. No one thought it could possibly go any lower -- and then Bloomberg got murders down to an unfathomable 300 or so per year.

Giuliani and Bloomberg did more for young minorities than all living Democrats combined. In New York City alone, at least 20,000 more black men are alive today than would be under the genius crime-fighting ideas of prior administrations (and The New York Times).

Unless liberal elites are pursuing a secret plan to reduce the black population by allowing young black men to kill one another (that would make a great movie by Jordan Peele!), stop-and-frisk is nothing to apologize for.

Well, guess what? Bloomberg apologized for it. He began his presidential campaign with a repudiation of his signature accomplishment in order to please a handful of black activists and a lot of white liberals. For that, he deserves the contempt of all men of good will.

Why not attack him for the gutless apology? Is Bloomberg sorry for saving so many black lives? Does becoming a Democrat make basic math incomprehensible? Is he a pandering coward? Can we trust anything he says?

If anything, the urge to call other people "racist" has only gotten stronger since then, so I'll quote myself:

“Sad people with meaningless lives [are] suddenly empowered to condemn other people. I beat you in blacks yesterday; I'm going to beat you in women today. This is what makes them feel superior to other people, especially other white people. It's not about racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.; it's just a self-actualization movement for people with emotional issues."

i

people complained of racial profiling. bloomberg explained on the view how frisk and search was initiated because of high minority deaths but frisk and search led to high minority arrests and so frisk and search was stopped.

there is no frisk and search policy where I live and there have been high numbers of drive by's etc  with even (minority) children being shot.

funny how the right is piling on mike for stop and frisk apparently because they revere the rights of black young men with illegal weapons.

these are the same fine examples of the cult who cheered wildly when trump pardoned sheriff joe for his wholesale violation of the rights of brown folks whose crime was tantamount to jaywalking.

11 minutes ago, harryramar said:

funny how the right is piling on mike for stop and frisk apparently because they revere the rights of black young men with illegal weapons.

these are the same fine examples of the cult who cheered wildly when trump pardoned sheriff joe for his wholesale violation of the rights of brown folks whose crime was tantamount to jaywalking.

anything to make bloomberg look racist.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

If people in blue hats were killing and causing the most crimes.. wouldn’t you start to question and patrol people in blue hats? If you owned a blue hat - wouldn’t you stop wearing it? 
if you are a black man- don’t do dumb things. 

19 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

If people in blue hats were killing and causing the most crimes.. wouldn’t you start to question and patrol people in blue hats? If you owned a blue hat - wouldn’t you stop wearing it? 

they were not wearing blue hats.

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

i

people complained of racial profiling. bloomberg explained on the view how frisk and search was initiated because of high minority deaths but frisk and search led to high minority arrests and so frisk and search was stopped.

there is no frisk and search policy where I live and there have been high numbers of drive by's etc  with even (minority) children being shot.

You're exactly right. And where has that gotten us? More people getting killed it's not rocket science. It's people crying about Racism when it no longer exists, except in the eye's of people trying to make a pointless point. Like HarryRamar

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

This poor ass hole is the problem not the solution, his most favorite book of all times along with all democrats.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

100%+^^^

22 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

This poor ass hole is the problem not the solution, his most favorite book of all times along with all democrats.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

Trump's most favoritist book is the Bible. He wouldn't or couldn't quote from the Bible, could not or would not tell the interviewer his favorite book or part of the Bible, and could not say whether he preferred the Old Testament of the New Testament.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump's most favoritist book is the Bible. He wouldn't or couldn't quote from the Bible, could not or would not tell the interviewer his favorite book or part of the Bible, and could not say whether he preferred the Old Testament of the New Testament.

Still confused Eh DickHead??? This thread isn't about Trump it's about idiots like you and the idiots you'll probably be voting for. Now F off!!!

4 hours ago, TBHWT said:

You're exactly right. And where has that gotten us? More people getting killed it's not rocket science. It's people crying about Racism when it no longer exists, except in the eye's of people trying to make a pointless point. Like HarryRamar

the family members also cry but not one suggests bringing back frisk and search.

however the police get blamed for high murder rates.

The complicity of all white people in racial oppression stems from the systemic nature of white supremacy, in that it is collective and engineered into social machinery; this counters the long-held misconception that racism operates only at the individual level, in a conscious and intentional manner.

b8e433e4-ba9b-405f-8f40-41345a4c4006_zpsfpkjavdk.jpg

5 hours ago, TBHWT said:

This thread isn't about Trump it's about idiots like you and the idiots you'll probably be voting for.

Someone should tell ultraliberals thinking about President Trump every minute of your life...is unhealthy. No matter what you say to them...ultraliberals think in terms of Trump and somehow relate it to him.

Normal person: Sure is nice out today.

Other normal person: Sure is !

TDS sufferer: It would be a lot nicer if Trump was dead.

Normal person: Think I'll go fishing.

Other normal person: That sounds like a great idea.

TDS sufferer: Trump and his policies are killing all our fish.

Normal person: Going to buy some new tools tomorrow.

Other normal person: Lucky you...dude.

TDS sufferer: Trump's tax breaks for his rich friends...has driven the price of tools up.

Etc, Etc, Etc.

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Someone should tell ultraliberals thinking about President Trump every minute of your life...is unhealthy. No matter what you say to them...ultraliberals think in terms of Trump and somehow relate it to him.

Normal person: Sure is nice out today.

Other normal person: Sure is !

TDS sufferer: It would be a lot nicer if Trump was dead.

Normal person: Think I'll go fishing.

Other normal person: That sounds like a great idea.

TDS sufferer: Trump and his policies are killing all our fish.

Normal person: Going to buy some new tools tomorrow.

Other normal person: Lucky you...dude.

TDS sufferer: Trump's tax breaks for his rich friends...has driven the price of tools up.

Etc, Etc, Etc.

This is a political forum.

What do you do,Mack? 

Post every crime that some random Black person is accused of that Fox or some other rightwing site informs you of.

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is a political forum.

What do you do,Mack? 

Post every crime that some random Black person is accused of that Fox or some other rightwing site informs you of.

Point 1: Where is my post not political ? And what does This is a political forum. have to with anything.

Point 2: You go off the rails all the time. 

Point 3A: I'm not sure what your last sentence is suppose to mean BUT I'm sure in some parallel universe it made sense.

I made no mention of Black people and crime in this Black Lives thread...your ultraliberalism must be red lining and clouding your thinking.

Point 3B: Right now I am also reading a Army VET site at Facebook...which I'm sure you and you military hating ultraliberal friends consider a right wing site. 

I do not go to ANY extremist site's at all except the German Shepherd one's.

Out of a possible 4 Gomer Pyle's you get:

gomer%2033_zpsitcsknfj.jpg

21 hours ago, jerra- said:

the family members also cry but not one suggests bringing back frisk and search.

however the police get blamed for high murder rates.

Yes sir that's the way it goes. Pathetic isn't it? The blacks are too stupid to wise up because we have idiots like MSNBC and CNN telling Blacks everyday how racist it is.

18 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

They can't handle Bloomberg they gotta make a stink of something. 

Oh you haven't seen anything yet. You leftist have been stinking up the works for 4 years now with your whining BS and that's what it is all BS.

LMGDFAO

13 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Point 1: Where is my post not political ? And what does This is a political forum. have to with anything.

Point 2: You go off the rails all the time. 

Point 3A: I'm not sure what your last sentence is suppose to mean BUT I'm sure in some parallel universe it made sense.

I made no mention of Black people and crime in this Black Lives thread...your ultraliberalism must be red lining and clouding your thinking.

Point 3B: Right now I am also reading a Army VET site at Facebook...which I'm sure you and you military hating ultraliberal friends consider a right wing site. 

I do not go to ANY extremist site's at all except the German Shepherd one's.

Out of a possible 4 Gomer Pyle's you get:

gomer%2033_zpsitcsknfj.jpg

Old Mack XO is always confused and always goes off on some make believe scenario that makes no sense at all. I think his parents ignored him when he was young. Your point 2 says it all.