Does Rush need a faith healing?

Zaro

I cannot remember that other poster that fixated on Rush?  One track mind destroys itself ignoring the other 5 sides and 29 other points of being alive now.

ask me why 29? nevemind you wouldn't because you never want to know yourself better than defined by reality's rules.  your 14 ancestral positions that became your packaged DNA, the 15 ancestral positons of everyone else alive outside your skin and siblings present.

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

I cannot remember that other poster that fixated on Rush?  One track mind destroys itself ignoring the other 5 sides and 29 other points of being alive now.

ask me why 29? nevemind you wouldn't because you never want to know yourself better than defined by reality's rules.  your 14 ancestral positions that became your packaged DNA, the 15 ancestral positons of everyone else alive outside your skin and siblings present.

You could use a faith healing too

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

What do you think of rush being sick? 

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Maybe Benny can raise this DEAD FAT ANTIFA WHORE...Heather the Whale.

Nawwww, not even Benny is that strong!:lol:

Image result for heather heyer stretcher

she is in a better place than the perp who murdered her. imagine the white trashionalist blowing 16 of his favorite tribe every day after a good frothing ass fucking. man that is white supremay heaven.

hahhahahahahaahaa

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

What do you think of rush being sick? 

sucks to be him. My not liking his enabling  the prevention of understanding actual life is he defends what he believes and I don't care if he realizes it or not, he is as guilty of keeping humans ignoring life for all it is as any other ideology used in so far.  Trying to correct ancestral error means everyone has to find out what part their ancestry and themselves played so far, and correct it now as here is the only point time allows to fix it as eternally separated as reproduced from now on.

Praying to caricatures of could or couldn't exist doesn't stop the mistakes made constantly all 4 generations present.

3 hours ago, sole result said: