The Attorney General needs to RESIGN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

On June 28, 2012, Holder became the first U.S. Attorney General in history to be held in both criminal and civil contempt. He was held, by a bipartisan vote, in contempt by the House of Representatives in a 255–67 vote, with 17 Democrats voting for the measure, 2 Republicans voting against the measure.
Appointed by: Barack Obama

No wait, never mind. Democrats are held to an entirely different standard. 

roger stone lied under oath to protect trump from accountability for his crimes and they 

think stone should get a medal instead of prison time.

and then they lecture their moral superiors on ethics.

hahahhahahahahahaa

sorta like trump lecturing on not grabbing pussies because you can get away with it.

hahahahahhahaah

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Liberals completely ignore Eric Holder’s action and worse, inactions as AG 

Yup. It was ok for him to service the president but leftists want Barr to resign for doing his job. 

Pathetic double standards. 

14 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I gotta laugh at these idiotic leftists. Holder literally did Obama’s bidding the entire time he was AG. Where were the idiotic lefties? 

They're from another planet.

YO...did you ever see those video where CON jocks go to colleges and ask questions;  telling the drones Trump said it BUT really they were Obama's words ?  And than the hacks go on and on about how FK up it was.

I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.  So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

"I can deal with whatever they throw at me.  I grew up tough in New York City, you know, so if this is the best they’ve got in Washington, I’m ready for it."

Eric Holder (before he resigned in disgrace)

28 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

They're from another planet.

YO...did you ever see those video where CON jocks go to colleges and ask questions;  telling the drones Trump said it BUT really they were Obama's words ?  And than the hacks go on and on about how FK up it was.

I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.  So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show.

"I can deal with whatever they throw at me.  I grew up tough in New York City, you know, so if this is the best they’ve got in Washington, I’m ready for it."

Eric Holder (before he resigned in disgrace)

😂

1 hour ago, kfools said:

How does a secularist determine what is moral?

ask a secularist. but if a secularist has to tell you that putting your hand on the bible and promising your god that he will tell the truth but then lies, is wrong. you are pretty Bad worded up in the head.

it seems that lying to your god is ok with the fake Christians.

soooo is lying to your god to protect trump ok with you?

too funny...2000 and counting but I hope the fat guy stays until at east 5000 professionals want  him gone. the optics of a dirtbag like barr clinging to power to suck up to crook like trump is worth its weight in gold. stay and fight barf.

sure you are a crook but the base is so dishonest they don't care about America and our values,

hahahahhahahahahhahahahaha

13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

too funny...2000 and counting but I hope the fat guy stays until at east 5000 professionals want  him gone. the optics of a dirtbag like barr clinging to power to suck up to crook like trump is worth its weight in gold. stay and fight barf.

sure you are a crook but the base is so dishonest they don't care about America and our values,

Organized by some crazed leftist group, tard. 

Do you have a post when you condemned Holder for actually obstructing justice and getting charged with civil and criminal contempt to protect Obama? 

23 hours ago, harryramar said:

roger stone lied under oath to protect trump from accountability for his crimes and they 

think stone should get a medal instead of prison time.

and then they lecture their moral superiors on ethics.

Bovine scat. VERY FEW are asking for NO jail time.

Without even getting into the severity of the actual charges and whether or not the trial was fair. The initial recommendation was out of line and PURELY political and WAY out of line with analogous cases, and you know it.

Barr did the right, moral thing in this circumstance.

17 minutes ago, harryramar said:

Who cares? For a bit of perspective, there are currently around 90,000 employees in our justice system. There are literally 100s of thousands of ex-DOJ employees.

The most important point is that Barr did the right, moral thing by reducing the outrageous original recommendation of 7-9 years. I thought liberals wanted equal justice under the law?

2 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Without even getting into the severity of the actual charges and whether or not the trial was fair. The initial recommendation was out of line and PURELY political and WAY out of line with analogous cases, and you know it.

I see so let's test you and your honesty...stone put his hand on your sacred bible and promised you god to tell the truth and then lied to protect trump from accountability

are you on god's side or trumps?

case closed

of course you are ok with stone lying to god, that is what fake Christianity is all about.

17 minutes ago, harryramar said:
21 minutes ago, superds77 said:

I see so let's test you and your honesty...stone put his hand on your sacred bible and promised you god to tell the truth and then lied to protect trump from accountability

are you on god's side or trumps?

case closed

of course you are ok with stone lying to god, that is what fake Christianity is all about.

Again, I repeat, VERY FEW (frankly I can't even think of one) have publicly stated that Stone should not receive a sentence for his crimes. I certainly have not

Did you get that? Stone should be held accountable for his actions.

Can YOU be honest to your God and admit that the original recommendation was out of line?

13 minutes ago, superds77 said:

Again, I repeat, VERY FEW (frankly I can't even think of one) have publicly stated that Stone should not receive a sentence for his crimes. I certainly have not

Did you get that? Stone should be held accountable for his actions.

Can YOU be honest to your God and admit that the original recommendation was out of line?

I see so since stone lied to your god to protect trump and help him escape justice, if trump pardons stone you will be furious right?

sure ya will