Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
leftwinger

‘Something has to be done’: Trump’s quest to rewrite history of the Russia probe

Recommended Posts

The U.S. intelligence community long ago produced evidence of Russia’s illegal interference in the 2016 presidential election to try to boost Donald Trump’s candidacy. Then the special counsel investigating the matter detailed myriad ways President Trump sought to stymie the probe. And then Robert S. Mueller III testified to Congress about Trump’s conduct — and warned of Russia’s continued interest in thwarting U.S. elections.

 

But it is Trump who is trying to have the last word.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/something-has-to-be-done-trumps-quest-to-rewrite-history-of-the-russia-probe/2020/02/15/ea7a1b06-4f61-11ea-9b5c-eac5b16dafaa_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-history-830am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Little donny doesn't like how history is going to portray him.

 Good.

It's hitting home that he will be a lesson to kids on how to get impeached*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In his assault on justice, Trump has out-Nixoned Nixon

Robert Reich

 

Trump’s view is that he has ultimate power – an “absolute right” – to control the justice department.

That’s as wrongheaded now as it was when Nixon held the same view. If a president can punish enemies and reward friends through the administration of justice, there can be no justice. Justice requires impartial and equal treatment under the law. Partiality or inequality in deciding whom to prosecute and how to punish invites tyranny.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/16/donald-trump-richard-nixon-department-justice-william-barr-roger-stone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The U.S. intelligence community long ago produced evidence of Russia’s illegal interference in the 2016 presidential election to try to boost Donald Trump’s candidacy. Then the special counsel investigating the matter detailed myriad ways President Trump sought to stymie the probe. And then Robert S. Mueller III testified to Congress about Trump’s conduct — and warned of Russia’s continued interest in thwarting U.S. elections.

 

But it is Trump who is trying to have the last word.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/something-has-to-be-done-trumps-quest-to-rewrite-history-of-the-russia-probe/2020/02/15/ea7a1b06-4f61-11ea-9b5c-eac5b16dafaa_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-history-830am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Let me translate what leftwinger is saying.

 

Our attempt to pin all of Russia's interference in the 2016 on Trump failed. We cannot allow him to bring to light how the democrats were involved in a massive spear campaign because we were BUTTHURT we lost the 2016 election.

 

Fixed it for you bud. You're welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

In his assault on justice, Trump has out-Nixoned Nixon

Robert Reich

 

Trump’s view is that he has ultimate power – an “absolute right” – to control the justice department.

That’s as wrongheaded now as it was when Nixon held the same view. If a president can punish enemies and reward friends through the administration of justice, there can be no justice. Justice requires impartial and equal treatment under the law. Partiality or inequality in deciding whom to prosecute and how to punish invites tyranny.

 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/feb/16/donald-trump-richard-nixon-department-justice-william-barr-roger-stone

BWAAHAHAH Robert Reich former CLINTON labor secretary. I love how you lefties us democrats to prop up your pathetic conspiracy theories as to why you lost 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Let me translate what leftwinger is saying.

 

It is what the Washington Post said. I suppose it's too much to ask that people actually read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

Yes. 

And as such, his words are meaningless. 

 

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

It is what the Washington Post said. I suppose it's too much to ask that people actually read.

I don't read the garbage you link too. You don't even read it. 

 

You have been wrong this whole time and the links you have linked to have been full of BS. 

 

Punk! 

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The U.S. intelligence community long ago produced evidence of Russia’s illegal interference in the 2016 presidential election to try to boost Donald Trump’s candidacy. Then the special counsel investigating the matter detailed myriad ways President Trump sought to stymie the probe. And then Robert S. Mueller III testified to Congress about Trump’s conduct — and warned of Russia’s continued interest in thwarting U.S. elections.

 

But it is Trump who is trying to have the last word.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/something-has-to-be-done-trumps-quest-to-rewrite-history-of-the-russia-probe/2020/02/15/ea7a1b06-4f61-11ea-9b5c-eac5b16dafaa_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trump-history-830am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

Of few thousand dollars of Russian ads on leftist social websites and the left went into a tailspin.

 

And the Russians actually paid them in Rubles.

 

Yes lw...yer side IS that stupud.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

Of few thousand dollars of Russian ads on leftist social websites and the left went into a tailspin.

 

And the Russians actually paid them in Rubles.

 

Yes lw...yer side IS that stupud.  

 

 

 

No idea what you're talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

How many are biased Dem partisans ?.....hmmmm?

 

 

None of them. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

None of them. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wrong ....

Most of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

No idea what you're talking about. 

No shiit Sherlock?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

Of few thousand dollars of Russian ads on leftist social websites and the left went into a tailspin.

 

And the Russians actually paid them in Rubles.

 

Yes lw...yer side IS that stupud.  

 

 

Not too mention that most of the unwarranted hysteria was due to the propaganda that was being globally propagated by the Atlantic Council in conjunction with the Guardian .....

The same Atlantic Council that is now in charge of determining what is or isn't fake news for platforms like Facebook and google.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Not too mention that most of the unwarranted hysteria was due to the propaganda that was being globally propagated by the Atlantic Council in conjunction with the Guardian .....

The same Atlantic Council that is now in charge of determining what is or isn't fake news for platforms like Facebook and google.

 

 

you're stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Not too mention that most of the unwarranted hysteria was due to the propaganda that was being globally propagated by the Atlantic Council in conjunction with the Guardian .....

The same Atlantic Council that is now in charge of determining what is or isn't fake news for platforms like Facebook and google.

 

You just make it up as you go along don't you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Not too mention that most of the unwarranted hysteria was due to the propaganda that was being globally propagated by the Atlantic Council in conjunction with the Guardian .....

The same Atlantic Council that is now in charge of determining what is or isn't fake news for platforms like Facebook and google.

 

The left bit hook, line, and sinker.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...