When Czar Spanky WENT OFF THE RAILS!!

Benito-Trump-Mussolini.jpg

Trump Moves To Ease The Firing Of Federal Workers

May 25, 2018

"Seizing on a longtime ambition of many Republicans, Trump on Friday overhauled rules affecting at least two million federal workers, making it easier to fire them and rolling back the workplace role of their unionswankin.gif

Mr. Trump, furthering a goal cited in his State of the Union address this year, signed a series of executive orders affecting disciplinary procedures and contract negotiations, and limiting the conduct of union business on government timewankin.gif

Andrew Bremberg, the head of the White House Domestic Policy Council, said the president was “fulfilling his promise to promote more efficient government by reforming our Civil Service rules.”

Past administrations of both parties have argued that Civil Service rules are in need of modernization, but Mr. Trump zeroed in on aspects that create sharp partisan divisions. And the action follows growing acrimony between his supporters and the federal bureaucracy that they portray as the deep state."

How 'bout that.....he managed to make it sound like was about Unions.....like a typical CEO!

Jeez....they managed to do it with an old manufacturing-environment tool.....make things so miserable, for the employee.....until they quit.

How To Get Rid Of Federal Workers Without Firing Them

October 7, 2019

Its nearly impossible to fire a federal worker,” acting White House chief of staff and budget chief Mick Mulvaney told the audience at a South Carolina Republicans’ dinner in August. “I know that because a lot of them work for me, and I’ve tried. You can’t do it.”

But Mulvaney reassured his audience that the Trump administration seems to have found a loophole. “By simply saying to people, ‘You know what? We’re going to take you outside the bubble, outside the Beltway, outside this liberal haven of Washington, DC, and move you out to the real part of the country,’ and they quit,” he explained. “What a wonderful way to sort of streamline government and do what we havent been able to do for a long time.”

19 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Boy.

He lost the unions too.

He better hope the base stays healthy.

I dunno the base doesn't seem all that healthy to begin with.

other than the token black guy that coincidentally sits behind trump at his rallies for the cameras to pick up.