ConservativeVoice

Taking Liberal Democrat LIES to TASK.. and REBUTTUNG them with the PROVABLE TRUTH... and FACTS !! THIS is what REALLY makes the Democrats CRINGE... because it EXPOSES the B.S. Democrat SPIN... with the TRUTh and FACTS of the ISSUES... ENJOY !! !!

4 hours ago, merrill said:

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.  ( HA!! Single payer IS Government Controlled Health Care !!)

I DON'T WANT MY TAX DOLLARS PAYING FOR:

- PREFERENTIAL TAX CODES FOR Businesses (Has resulted in MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs for American Middle class)

- NOT FOR INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES (After ISIS was defeated, we've been reducing forces ever since)

- NOT FOR WORLD WIDE OIL CONTROL (America is NOW energy INDEPENDENT... Better for US, and Better for the WORLD... NOT thanks to Obama, but THANKS to Donald Trump )

- NOT FOR CORPORATE WELFARE  (After the Tax breaks were passed, MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs were added for American Middle class... CORPORATE welfare?)

- NOT FOR TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS (99% of the lawyers in America are Democrats, and THEY have been attacking Trump CONSTANTLY for 3 years... and YOU have a problem with Trump even defending himself?  GET USED to IT... THIS is America !!)

- NOT FOR A WALL (The WALL will save us close to $300 Billion a year... because we WON'T have to pay for Illegals taking government $$$ they are not entitled to.. Studies have shown, the costs get ut to $300B... EVERY YEAR ! )

- NOT FOR SPLITTING UP FAMILIES AND LOCKING UP CHILDREN (Splitting up ILLEGAL families, who WOULD NOT have been split up, if they would not have tried to enter America ILLEGALLY !!??  Sometimes ACTIONS have consequences... and we should ALL be aware that...  WE are ALL  RESPONSIBLE for OUR OWN actions !!)

- NOT FOR PRIVATIZATION FUNDING AND GUARANTEED PRIVATIZATION PROFITS (I have NO idea what you're even TALKING about here?)

- NOT FOR SHORING UP THE MEDICAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY  (YOU would advocate for socialized medicine, which would be MORE expensive, MORE Corrupt, and LESS efficient... and YOU have a PROBLEM with just FIXING the system that has worked WELL for 70 YEARS  ??!!... TYPICAL Liberal Logic !!)

- NOT FOR BAILING OUT CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (Bush's bail out of the financial institution was PAID BACK by the banks within a YEAR or TWO... However, the Obama bail out of the Auto industry cost shareholders BILLIONS of Dollars, because Obama TOOK ownership from the Bond Owners, and gave CONTROL to the UNIONS... THAT was a Quid Pro Quo for the Unions who helped elect Barack Obama !!  SHOULD we INDICT Barack Obama for his DESPICABLE ACT ?

- ETC ETC ETC  (YES, the Democrat LIES go ON and ON !!)

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

ELIMINATING ALL OF THE ABOVE = RESPONSIBLY MANAGING THE PEOPLE'S TAX DOLLARS... NO the US government could NOT !!   We do not need something as HUGE and COMPLEX as Healthcare, to be controlled by an entity that is as INEFFICIENT, SHORT SIGHTED, and CORRUPT as the U.S. Government !!  Donald Trump did an AUDIT of the Defense Depts the last few years... the RESULT?  They evidently SPENT 3 TIMES as much money as they had... something to do with Double, Triple and Quadruple counting money as it moved between agencies... IF they don't even KNOW where the money GOES... or HOW are they going to account for it?  HOW are they EVER going to spend it efficiently?   And the Defense Dept. is probably THE MOST efficient and MOST accountable agency in ALL of the Government !!  Try the same with the Dept of Energy, the Dept of Interior, and the others... and it's 10X WORSE !!  and YOU would put a NEW $70 TRILLION program into THAT NIGHTMARE... THAT is how Government Bureaucrats, Government Contractors, and anyone associated with the CLUSTER FVUCK get RICH... it's: 1)  the VAST quantities of money, 2)  the LACK of Accountability, 3)  the OPPORTUNITY for CORRUPTION !!

Comments and TRUTH in BLUE above !!

26 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

How about the people that are color blind.

I can't see a thing but a bunch of nothing.

56 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

What a marvelous compilation of BS

1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Provable truth is circumstantial evidence by time line logistics, not actual motion of life never the same total sum again from now on. Ever wonder how everyone can be inaccurate while every side has their own version of truth that justifies their contextual reality per 8 great grandparents? Per 4 Grandparents? each 2 parents? currently occupying space? Becoming 1 of 2 parents? Arriving at 1 of 4 grandparents,? Ascending to 1 of 8 great grandparents?

all that and never exceeding the moment here even though time table logistics compares time to event horizons that never changed in 5 billion years. need I list them relative to universally to center or center to universe at the same time kinetic results are never the same lifetime or species again once added to being spaced apart in this atmosphere.

43 minutes ago, slideman said:

fig, 1 Here we see the "Voice"  returning to troll yet again

Sn01jGU.jpg

38 minutes ago, sole result said:

Provable truth is circumstantial evidence by time line logistics, not actual motion of life never the same total sum again from now on. Ever wonder how everyone can be inaccurate while every side has their own version of truth that justifies their contextual reality per 8 great grandparents? Per 4 Grandparents? each 2 parents? currently occupying space? Becoming 1 of 2 parents? Arriving at 1 of 4 grandparents,? Ascending to 1 of 8 great grandparents?

all that and never exceeding the moment here even though time table logistics compares time to event horizons that never changed in 5 billion years. need I list them relative to universally to center or center to universe at the same time kinetic results are never the same lifetime or species again once added to being spaced apart in this atmosphere.

As we can see, here sole is CLEARLY exceeding his minute here.

Not only that, but he is only partially spaced apart, in the wrong atmosphere!

What utterly SHAMELESS hypocrisy!

22 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
  50 minutes ago, sole result said:

1. As we can see, here sole is CLEARLY exceeding his minute here.

2. Not only that, but he is only partially spaced apart, in the wrong atmosphere!

3. What utterly SHAMELESS hypocrisy!

1. time is stationary so what is a minute other than 1/60 of a time zone 24 hour to the planet rotation. <hyperbole

2. How am I as one lifetime partially spaced apart in the same atmosphere you occupying space in at a separate latitude and longitude in the same state.

3. Where is my hypocrisy, I only stick with what I am and not promoting myself as a savior to speculation being truly acted out ancestrally ignoring how life only works as simultaneously occupying space as a reproduction to the total sum populating the atmospehre now as spontaneously alive specifically doing what each has done so far.

Hipocrisy is your cast of characters like every other franchised brand of humanity governing human behavior cradle to grave as ancestrally centered so far from now on, until extinction when no more reproductions are left, right. Not a question of if, but when? I just gave what the results would be at that time arriving next not by calendar control of human behavior, but out of control human behavior ending the time their own species is living so far.

Keep ignoring real with all sides in each reality destroying their own geographical area at the same time. Now. Living doesn't exceed being here so far.  I changed my mind, you won't.

Time is NOT stationary, you mindess twerp!

1 minute ago, sole result said:

How am I as one lifetime partially spaced apart in the same atmosphere you occupying space in at a separate latitude and longitude in the same state.

You have NEVER been entirely spaced apart. There are shreds and shards and dribbles  of sole smeared and scattered all over several atmospheres.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

. Where is my hypocrisy, I only stick with what I am and not promoting myself as a savior to speculation being truly acted out ancestrally ignoring how life only works as simultaneously occupying space as a reproduction to the total sum poputating the atmospehre now as spontaneously alive specifically doing what each has done so far.

Hipocrisy is your cast of characters like every other franchised brand of humanity governing human behavior cradle to grave as ancestrally centered so far.

Your hypocrisy always navigating erratically  along a simulacrum of the space-time continuum, with smatterings of ancestral populations kinetically attacking the reality of Time Itself., thus creating a Syncronistic  Inconfundibulum of the third order.

If that is not hypocrisy, pray tell us, what is?

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

1. Time is NOT stationary, you mindess twerp!

2. You have NEVER been entirely spaced apart. There are shreds and shards and dribbles  of sole smeared and scattered all over several atmospheres.

3. Your hypocrisy always navigating erratically  along a simulacrum of the space-time continuum, with smatterings of ancestral populations kinetically attacking the reality of Time Itself., thus creating a Syncronistic  Inconfundibulum of the third order.

4. If that is not hypocrisy, pray tell us, what is?

1. I have a brain that doesn't mind your educated stupidity Tyrant!

2. You where are their several atmospheres within this planet's atmosphere? In my house, my car, where ever my body goes into public buildings?  You gave away your brain Xavier by choices honor as all you want to know about from now on. < that is a social minded narrative of who you think you are..

3. Space time continuum is only relative to time table logistics directing people to think beyond being eternally separated so far within this universal eternity of perpetual balancing contracting results expanding details never the same total sum so far from now on.  Gee, where do cycles begin and end as occupying space now being proportionately here as taking plece currently as conceived to decomposed naturally positioned artificially pretending life is more than going on here?.

4.Your behavior compared to all other citizens of ideology blaming each other because their realities don't match actual existing in plain sight.

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

I have a brain that doesn't mind your educated stupidity Tyrant!

Your brain took leave of your senses many moons ago, That is why you are always spouting about how your  instincts are better than everyone else's intellect.

2. You where are their several atmospheres within this planet's atmosphere? In my house, my car, where ever my body goes into public buildings?  You gave away your brain Xavier by choice. Most of your atmospheres are imaginary creations of your kinetic instincts. I hear you have them confined in ancestral hemispheres.

3. Space time continuum is only relative to time table logistics directing people to think beyond being eternally separated so far within this universal eternity of perpetual balancing contracting results expanding details never the same total sum so far from now on.

That is totally  inaccurate! no one thinks beyond being eternally separated. Eternity does not exist, and humans are not eternal in any case. You have been confined in a Syncretic Inconfundibulum since  :The Incident", as you well know.

Gee, where do cycles begin and end as occupying space now being proportionately here as taking plece currently as conceived to decomposed naturally positioned artificially pretending life is more than going on here?. This occurs on ever Taco Tuesday, and on Ash Wednesday once a year.

4.Your behavior compared to all other citizens of ideology blaming each other because their realities don't match actual existing in plain sight.

Everyone here knows you are a basket case in a basket woven during your years as a guinea pig at The Institute. There are witnesses!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
  10 minutes ago, sole result said:

I have a brain that doesn't mind your educated stupidity Tyrant!

Your brain took leave of your senses many moons ago, That is why you are always spouting about how your  instincts are better than everyone else's intellect.

2. You where are their several atmospheres within this planet's atmosphere? In my house, my car, where ever my body goes into public buildings?  You gave away your brain Xavier by choice. Most of your atmospheres are imaginary creations of your kinetic instincts. I hear you have them confined in ancestral hemispheres.

3. Space time continuum is only relative to time table logistics directing people to think beyond being eternally separated so far within this universal eternity of perpetual balancing contracting results expanding details never the same total sum so far from now on.

That is totally  inaccurate! no one thinks beyond being eternally separated. Eternity does not exist, and humans are not eternal in any case. You have been confined in a Syncretic Inconfundibulum since  :The Incident", as you well know.

Gee, where do cycles begin and end as occupying space now being proportionately here as taking plece currently as conceived to decomposed naturally positioned artificially pretending life is more than going on here?. This occurs on ever Taco Tuesday, and on Ash Wednesday once a year.

Everyone here knows you are a basket case in a basket woven during your years as a guinea pig at The Institute. There are witnesses!

1a. My brain operates my senses including the one where I have to adapt to living spontaneosuly alive.

2a. You are making hypothetical scenarios up because you will not allow honest explanations get passed cyberspace getting all sides to disagree with real again.

3a.  tby factual speculation used historically to legitemize realities all realities operating as national interests globally working one economic practice, charge rent for only existing now as naturally positioned conceived to decomposed which is a whole lifetime cycle, not cradle to grave living only passing through this atmosphere womb to extinction of reproductions never existing again.

4a. What does eveyone know? everything they learned to believe since born. I add conception to birth you don't.  That common way to enter this atmosphere replacing those already added so far.  Deflect again, please.

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

How about the people that are color blind.

I can't see a thing but a bunch of nothing.

All you lefties are colored blind

3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Great Thread CV. You managed to bring out the Liars and Deniers.

52 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Time is NOT stationary, you mindess twerp!

You have NEVER been entirely spaced apart. There are shreds and shards and dribbles  of sole smeared and scattered all over several atmospheres.

Your hypocrisy always navigating erratically  along a simulacrum of the space-time continuum, with smatterings of ancestral populations kinetically attacking the reality of Time Itself., thus creating a Syncronistic  Inconfundibulum of the third order.

If that is not hypocrisy, pray tell us, what is?

52,178 meaningless crap from the so anointed professor of crap Mr. DickHead himself. 

Once you understand that Democrats Liberalism and Leftism is hate, Everything falls into place.

3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

YOU'RE WAY SHORT ON FACTS BUT KEEP MAKING THINGS UP IT MATCHES YOUR LYING PRESIDENT!

GO CLEAN YOUR MUSTACHE IT SMELLS LIKE trumps AZ HOLE

19 hours ago, Squatchman said:

And showed his desperation.

What desperation is that? 

MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs for American Middle class

After ISIS was defeated, we've been reducing forces ever since)

America is NOW energy INDEPENDENT... Better for US, and Better for the WORLD... NO thanks to Obama, but THANKS to Donald Trump )

20 hours ago, jimjc said:

YOU'RE WAY SHORT ON FACTS BUT KEEP MAKING THINGS UP IT MATCHES YOUR LYING PRESIDENT!

Yes I agree, we've been telling AH's like you to stop making things up that for almost 4 years now. 

23 hours ago, slideman said:

21 hours ago, jimjc said:

20 hours ago, Squatchman said:

And showed his desperation.

HA!!  THIS is what Democrats ALWAYS say... when confronted by the TRUTH... ALSO, you will note that NONE OF THEM provided ANY EVIDENCE that what THEY said is TRUE... THEY just CLAIM that I lied, and EXPECT everyone to believe it !!

BUT... does anyone DOUBT that Donald Trump:

1)  Created MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs for American Middle class, and the tax breaks made it happen ?

2)  Defeated ISIS and has been working to bring back U.S. troops ever since ?

3)  Made America is energy INDEPENDENT... AND we are Better off for it ?

4)  HAS BEEN ATTACKED for 3 YEARS by RABID Democrat lawyers... and the Democrats would LOVE for him not to fight back ?

5)  Saved us Billions every year by building the WALL, and it WOULD NOT have happen without him?

And the list goes ON... CHALLENGE me on ANY of them, and I will POST the TRUTH... the FACTS... for EVERYONE to SEE !!  AND YOU, will lose MORE voters... because HOW could anyone with Common Sense, a BRAIN, and a DESIRE for the TRUTH believe CONSTANT Liberal LIES ??!!

On 2/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, ConservativeVoice said:

DUDE YOU HAVE NO FACTS AND YOUR IDEAS ARE FUKED AND HAVE NO TRUTH....THE LEVEL OF BS IN YOUR SO CALLED FACTS IS OFF THE SCALE...THERE ARE NO MILLIONS OF MFG'ING JOBS CREATED BY THE FUK HEAD PRES....Your fuk head pres.. didn't do anything to make the country energy efficient....Your dumb az wall isn't going to save anyone anything but it's costing the taxpayer 25 billion and your fuk head press. said Mexico would pay for it..just like the lying JO...or thats right he can't JO...NO DICK

Democrats are proven pathological lying faggots

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Democrats are proven pathological lying faggots

See the source image

Ahhh look at the childish reply

On 2/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, Duck615 said:

Ahhh look at the childish reply

WHAT doe expect...THEY are DEMOCRATS...

SCUMBAGS, LIARS, and IDIOTS... one and ALL !!

On 2/16/2020 at 3:42 AM, merrill said:

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.  ( HA!! Single payer IS Government Controlled Health Care !!)

I DON'T WANT MY TAX DOLLARS PAYING FOR:

- PREFERENTIAL TAX CODES FOR Businesses (Has resulted in MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs for American Middle class)

- NOT FOR INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES (After ISIS was defeated, we've been reducing forces ever since)

- NOT FOR WORLD WIDE OIL CONTROL (America is NOW energy INDEPENDENT... Better for US, and Better for the WORLD... NOT thanks to Obama, but THANKS to Donald Trump )

- NOT FOR CORPORATE WELFARE  (After the Tax breaks were passed, MILLIONS of new Manufacturing jobs were added for American Middle class... CORPORATE welfare?)

- NOT FOR TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS (99% of the lawyers in America are Democrats, and THEY have been attacking Trump CONSTANTLY for 3 years... and YOU have a problem with Trump even defending himself?  GET USED to IT... THIS is America !!)

- NOT FOR A WALL (The WALL will save us close to $300 Billion a year... because we WON'T have to pay for Illegals taking government $$$ they are not entitled to.. Studies have shown, the costs get ut to $300B... EVERY YEAR ! )

- NOT FOR SPLITTING UP FAMILIES AND LOCKING UP CHILDREN (Splitting up ILLEGAL families, who WOULD NOT have been split up, if they would not have tried to enter America ILLEGALLY !!??  Sometimes ACTIONS have consequences... and we should ALL be aware that...  WE are ALL  RESPONSIBLE for OUR OWN actions !!)

- NOT FOR PRIVATIZATION FUNDING AND GUARANTEED PRIVATIZATION PROFITS (I have NO idea what you're even TALKING about here?)

- NOT FOR SHORING UP THE MEDICAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY  (YOU would advocate for socialized medicine, which would be MORE expensive, MORE Corrupt, and LESS efficient... and YOU have a PROBLEM with just FIXING the system that has worked WELL for 70 YEARS  ??!!... TYPICAL Liberal Logic !!)

- NOT FOR BAILING OUT CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (Bush's bail out of the financial institution was PAID BACK by the banks within a YEAR or TWO... However, the Obama bail out of the Auto industry cost shareholders BILLIONS of Dollars, because Obama TOOK ownership from the Bond Owners, and gave CONTROL to the UNIONS... THAT was a Quid Pro Quo for the Unions who helped elect Barack Obama !!  SHOULD we INDICT Barack Obama for his DESPICABLE ACT ?

- ETC ETC ETC  (YES, the Democrat LIES go ON and ON !!)

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

ELIMINATING ALL OF THE ABOVE = RESPONSIBLY MANAGING THE PEOPLE'S TAX DOLLARS... NO the US government could NOT !!   We do not need something as HUGE and COMPLEX as Healthcare, to be controlled by an entity that is as INEFFICIENT, SHORT SIGHTED, and CORRUPT as the U.S. Government !!  Donald Trump did an AUDIT of the Defense Depts the last few years... the RESULT?  They evidently SPENT 3 TIMES as much money as they had... something to do with Double, Triple and Quadruple counting money as it moved between agencies... IF they don't even KNOW where the money GOES... or HOW are they going to account for it?  HOW are they EVER going to spend it efficiently?   And the Defense Dept. is probably THE MOST efficient and MOST accountable agency in ALL of the Government !!  Try the same with the Dept of Energy, the Dept of Interior, and the others... and it's 10X WORSE !!  and YOU would put a NEW $70 TRILLION program into THAT NIGHTMARE... THAT is how Government Bureaucrats, Government Contractors, and anyone associated with the CLUSTER FVUCK get RICH... it's: 1)  the VAST quantities of money, 2)  the LACK of Accountability, 3)  the OPPORTUNITY for CORRUPTION !!