Jump to content
benson13

Bill Barr ouster demanded by over 1,100 ex-Justice Dept officials in scathing letter

Recommended Posts

In a report from the New York Times, over 1,100 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials have signed on to a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr to step down.

 

The report states the letter insists, “Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” adding those actions “require Mr. Barr to resign.”

 

The Times notes that signers of the letter come from across the political spectrum, adding, “Protect Democracy, a nonprofit legal group, gathered the signatures from Justice Department alumni and said it would collect more.”

 

Pointing out that the impetus for the letter is related to Barr’s interference in the Roger Stone case that led to prosecutors who handled it resigning en masse, the Times also reports that the signees, “Also urged current government employees to report any signs of unethical behavior at the Justice Department to the agency’s inspector general and to Congress.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the deep state of denial has 1,100 corrupting ex prosecutors? Must be more than that in office then. Dishonest defense attornies and corrupted prosecutors, honesty is defeated morally, legally, ethically, socially and all that is left is conceived to born into hell cradle to grave.

 

Unable to live life as oneself as reproduced in plain sight constantly being told you cannot remain one of a kind and join a cast of characters making every next generation mind history again.

 

benson13, you are absolutely insane as are the rest of your vernacular tribe acting like guardians of eternal life and you cannot even describe what eternity is in plain sight..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, benson13 said:

In a report from the New York Times, over 1,100 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials have signed on to a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr to step down.

 

The report states the letter insists, “Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” adding those actions “require Mr. Barr to resign.”

 

The Times notes that signers of the letter come from across the political spectrum, adding, “Protect Democracy, a nonprofit legal group, gathered the signatures from Justice Department alumni and said it would collect more.”

 

Pointing out that the impetus for the letter is related to Barr’s interference in the Roger Stone case that led to prosecutors who handled it resigning en masse, the Times also reports that the signees, “Also urged current government employees to report any signs of unethical behavior at the Justice Department to the agency’s inspector general and to Congress.”

Damn good thing for justice in this country that these people aren't in the Justice Department anymore.  Should be joined by three more by Monday.  You don't get to tell your superiors you are going to do one thing then do another.

 

Demoncrat justice is a unique point of view.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I feel sooooo much Love...

Image result for bear humping man gif

Probably a little pain too.   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comrade personreal....People get Ousted in Russia also don't they?....only for being Honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Comrade personreal....People get Ousted in Russia also don't they?....only for being Honest 

  Looks like he had me on the brain.

 This the first time I've looked at this thread.

  Bless his heart.

 Looks like I did what I wanted to him.

 Got under his skin so bad he can't think of nothing else.

Isn't it awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Bill Barr ouster demanded by over 1,100 ex-Justice Dept officials in scathing letter

 

I get sick when I realize these scumbags are sukking a pension from my tax dollars.

 

Keep draining the Swamp......KAGA 2020!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RebelGator said:

 

I get sick when I realize these scumbags are sukking a pension from my tax dollars.

 

Keep draining the Swamp......KAGA 2020!

Trump is simply replacing a previous more efficient swamp with a more incompetent, less efficient swamp.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump is simply replacing a previous more efficient swamp with a more incompetent, less efficient swamp.

 

HE IS GETTING RID OF WORTHLESS LIBERAL ASSWIPES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  By firing the people he appointed?

  

They don't advertise their worthlessness, much like you. You need to root them out like a weed in the garden of MAGA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Comrade personreal....People get Ousted in Russia also don't they?....only for being Honest 

beanie always leaves the best stuff out of his threads...  :)

 

"Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators"

 

"Bill Barr just broke up a massive scheme to illegally funnel foreign money into darn near every Democratic political candidate and organization."

 

"The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC’s including the big one Priorities USA."

 

"All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, etc."

 

https://gellerreport.com/2019/12/barr-indicts-dem-crooks.html/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Comrade personreal....People get Ousted in Russia also don't they?....only for being Honest 

What is honest to you?  Don't recite the dictionary or social mantra, your interpretation after being alive so far in plain sight. Dedicated to what one believes isn't an answer either, it is a diversion from answering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RebelGator said:

They don't advertise their worthlessness, much like you. You need to root them out like a weed in the garden of MAGA.

  So trump's decision making is in question.

 "I'll only appoint the best and brightest".

 That was just another lie out of thousands.

 Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, personreal said:

beanie always leaves the best stuff out of his threads...  :)

 

"Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators"

 

"Bill Barr just broke up a massive scheme to illegally funnel foreign money into darn near every Democratic political candidate and organization."

 

"The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC’s including the big one Priorities USA."

 

"All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, etc."

 

https://gellerreport.com/2019/12/barr-indicts-dem-crooks.html/

Considering where you got your information your post is plain old BS and worthless as tits on a boar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arris said:

Considering where you got your information your post is plain old BS and worthless as tits on a boar

So yer admitting yer clueless about this.

 

Thanx   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, benson13 said:

In a report from the New York Times, over 1,100 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials have signed on to a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr to step down.

 

The report states the letter insists, “Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” adding those actions “require Mr. Barr to resign.”

 

The Times notes that signers of the letter come from across the political spectrum, adding, “Protect Democracy, a nonprofit legal group, gathered the signatures from Justice Department alumni and said it would collect more.”

 

Pointing out that the impetus for the letter is related to Barr’s interference in the Roger Stone case that led to prosecutors who handled it resigning en masse, the Times also reports that the signees, “Also urged current government employees to report any signs of unethical behavior at the Justice Department to the agency’s inspector general and to Congress.”


Unfortunately for them, AG Barr doesn’t report to any of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, benson13 said:

In a report from the New York Times, over 1,100 former federal prosecutors and Justice Department officials have signed on to a letter calling for Attorney General Bill Barr to step down.

 

The report states the letter insists, “Each of us strongly condemns President Trump’s and Attorney General Barr’s interference in the fair administration of justice,” adding those actions “require Mr. Barr to resign.”

 

The Times notes that signers of the letter come from across the political spectrum, adding, “Protect Democracy, a nonprofit legal group, gathered the signatures from Justice Department alumni and said it would collect more.”

 

Pointing out that the impetus for the letter is related to Barr’s interference in the Roger Stone case that led to prosecutors who handled it resigning en masse, the Times also reports that the signees, “Also urged current government employees to report any signs of unethical behavior at the Justice Department to the agency’s inspector general and to Congress.”

Bump

Barr will probably be dis-Barred before his time is up.

Fascist CS'er that he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr is a traitorous toad and corrupt, slavish flunky to a criminal.


Everybody knows it - even the dickless cons who pretend they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...