Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
benson13

The Smithsonian Channel had '9-11..The Day That Changed The World' on last night

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  Because the terrorists were Saudis.

 They have GOP presidents in their pockets 

 Look at trumps defense of the Saudi prince when he killed Khashoggi.

 But yet Iran are the bad guys.

Trump's defense of the Saudi's?

 

Obama REFUSED to allow 911 victims to sue them..

 

Did you know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Trump's defense of the Saudi's?

 

Obama REFUSED to allow 911 victims to sue them..

 

Did you know that?

  So did trump allow them to sue the Saudis?

 Or did he defend their assassination of a journalist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Z09 said:

So after 3 years the economy is Obama's...

But after 7 months 911 was Bush's?

 

How ironic....

 

 

Aren't you the idiot that said w planned 9-11?   Here is what you said:     

When you tell someone they better not do something and then they do it and you do nothing you actually..

 

....OKAYED IT....

 

 

 

c-is-for-cooky.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Aren't you the idiot that said w planned 9-11?   Here is what you said:     

When you tell someone they better not do something and then they do it and you do nothing you actually..

 

....OKAYED IT....

 

 

 

c-is-for-cooky.gif

I never made any such statement

 

However you stated that Bush planned 911 himself.

 

I have your quote 

Wanna see it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatchman said:

  Because the terrorists were Saudis.

 They have GOP presidents in their pockets 

 Look at trumps defense of the Saudi prince when he killed Khashoggi.

 But yet Iran are the bad guys.

You prove with every post that you are ignorant of Iran's decades long shadow war against our Nation......

And as for 9/11 the terrorist's country of origin meant absolutely nothing because they were radicalized Muslim extremists who were radicalized by religion and not Politics and that radicalization could have occured anywhere in the M.E. .......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

Richard Clarke...."We tried getting through to the bush admin about the threats we were receiving...it was like talking to a wall"

Then why did Clarke drop the ball ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  So did trump allow them to sue the Saudis?

 Or did he defend their assassination of a journalist?

So did Trump allow them to sue?

 

You have no clue what you're talking about ...

 

Obama REFUSED to allow 911 victims to sue..

And he was out-vetoed..

By his own party...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Then why did Clarke drop the ball ?

 

The problem wrong with Clarke's statement is he told Clinton for years and years...

..And ran into a brick wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, benson13 said:

Watching it, I had that same sickening sensation I have now, America is Leaderless....but not for 8 mos as it was back in 2001, but for 3+ years with this Idiot in the WH

 

Well, you're an @sshole and don't matter....there is that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

The problem wrong with Clarke's statement is he told Clinton for years and years...

..And ran into a brick wall

Z our military prepares for threats daily without Presidential approval and has for decades.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  And you do?

Yes I do...

Obama refused to allow 911 victims to the Saudis.....

 

But he was over ruled...

 

And you didn't know that

 

However somehow you asked if Trump let the people sue?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Z our military prepares for threats daily without Presidential approval and has for decades.....

 

Of course!

 

Benny tries to convince us that Bush was told that we would be under attack on that Tuesday morning...

And it was nothing like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I never made any such statement

 

However you stated that Bush planned 911 himself.

 

I have your quote 

Wanna see it?

Oh yes you did'

 

Z09

  • Z09
  • Senior Member
  •  
  • 83,129 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Massachusetts
  On 10/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, SpyCar said:

 

Huh? Obama didn't green light chemical weapons attacks. Trump DID green light the massacres and dispersal of the Kurds.

 

WTF are you taking about???

 

Bill

When you tell someone they better not do something and then they do it and you do nothing you actually..

 

....OKAYED IT....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fishhead said:

Oh yes you did'

 

Z09

  • Z09
  • Senior Member
  •  
  • 83,129 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Massachusetts
  On 10/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, SpyCar said:

 

Huh? Obama didn't green light chemical weapons attacks. Trump DID green light the massacres and dispersal of the Kurds.

 

WTF are you taking about???

 

Bill

When you tell someone they better not do something and then they do it and you do nothing you actually..

 

....OKAYED IT....

 

That's BS...

 

With that equation then Obama okayed chemical weapons to be used in Syria on children...

 

I NEVER said Bush planned 911....

 

But you did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fishhead

  •  
  • Member
  • 6,699 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Tularosa alleys

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

. Reagan and ollie started it years ago, W insured terrorism with 9-11 that he planned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Show everybody that I stated Bush planned 911...

 

You actually stated it...

 

fishhead

  •  
  • Member
  • 6,699 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Tularosa alleys

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

. Reagan and ollie started it years ago, W insured terrorism with 9-11 that he planned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fishhead said:

Oh yes you did'

 

Z09

  • Z09
  • Senior Member
  •  
  • 83,129 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Massachusetts
  On 10/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, SpyCar said:

 

Huh? Obama didn't green light chemical weapons attacks. Trump DID green light the massacres and dispersal of the Kurds.

 

WTF are you taking about???

 

Bill

When you tell someone they better not do something and then they do it and you do nothing you actually..

 

....OKAYED IT....

 

Burn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You stated Bush PLANNED 911.

 

Planning a terrorist attack is different than actually having it happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

Burn!

You're an idiot to

 

Bush did not PLAN 911

 

It's totally different than warning someone not to do something...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Claiming someone PLANNED 911

 

...has a complete different meaning than accusing someone of not doing enough to stop it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

"of not doing enough to stop it"

 

 

 

ya think?...your Neo-Cons WANTED AND NEEDED 9-11

 

 

 

HERE.... in stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved the Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense.

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Louis Freeh, George Tennant, Paul Bremer, and Richard Clarke about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

-- Bush - knowing about the terrorists' plans to attack in America, warned that terrorists were in flight schools in the US - took a four week vacation.

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plots.

-- Blamed President Clinton for 9/11.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POOR LYING CRYING ROOM RETARD BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Watching it, I had that same sickening sensation I have now, America is Leaderless....but not for 8 mos as it was back in 2001, but for 3+ years with this Idiot in the WH

Grow up. The country is bigger and stronger than one bad president. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...