Sign in to follow this  
benson13

The Smithsonian Channel had '9-11..The Day That Changed The World' on last night

Watching it, I had that same sickening sensation I have now, America is Leaderless....but not for 8 mos as it was back in 2001, but for 3+ years with this Idiot in the WH

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Watching it, I had that same sickening sensation I have now, America is Leaderless....but not for 8 mos as it was back in 2001, but for 3+ years with this Idiot in the WH

"Franklin Roosevelt operated in a quid pro quo setting almost every day of his presidency during the 1930s, and it was accepted by the Democratic Party that that's the way it would work. In fact, they campaigned on quid pro quo," he said.

Richard Clarke...."We tried getting through to the bush admin about the threats we were receiving...it was like talking to a wall"

25 minutes ago, benson13 said:

You libs secretly celebrated 9/11. Every year you have a celebration in your safe spaces. 

The gop Ignores Terrorism, like they do Fiscal responsibility, Russian Election Tampering, and the Environment, etc etc etc etc etc...

but they're right there for Tax Cuts for the Top 1% and the Corporations...its the ONLY thing they are good at

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

The gop Ignores Terrorism, like they do Fiscal responsibility, Russian Election Tampering, and the Environment, etc etc etc etc etc...

but they're right there for Tax Cuts for the Top 1% and the Corporations...its the ONLY thing they are good at

The GOP ignores terrorism?

Trump killed that Iranian general and the Dems almost had a day of mourning

Just now, Z09 said:

Im assuming zaro was celebrating while watching 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Im assuming zaro was celebrating while watching 

She says 911 was the best day of her life...

Hey Benson...

Since you're trying to give Obama the credit for the economy in 2020 why does Bush get blamed for 911 less than 8 months?

Just now, Z09 said:

She says 911 was the best day of her life...

Lol that’s why I said that. 
apparently, rush getting cancer is running at a close 2nd 

Zhannity

Trump killed that Iranian general

your 'stable genius' also KILLED all our chances of Iran NOT building a Nuke

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

You're ignorant

Under Obama's deal Iran COULD build a nuke in 10 years...

Do you even know that?

Shut off CNN and Morning Joe for awhile

thats 10 more years we and the World had to work with them.....and more of the die-hards would have died off by then

you really need to turn off Foxaganda for Morons

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

STFU YOU POS RETARD

bush's Inaug to 9-11....242 days.....and the AWOL Oil Puppet was on Vacation 114 of them

thats 42% of the time

just like the Ignorant POS in the WH now

Just now, benson13 said:

bush's Inaug to 9-11....242 days.....and the AWOL Oil Puppet was on Vacation 114 of them

thats 42% of the time

just like the Ignorant POS in the WH now

No...

He wasn't on vacation for 114 days

It's a lie

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

thats 10 more years we and the World had to work with them.....and more of the die-hards would have died off by then

you really need to turn off Foxaganda for Morons

So after 3 years the economy is Obama's...

But after 7 months 911 was Bush's?

How ironic....

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

Did they mention that Bill Clinton let those terrorists learn how to fly those planes right under his nose???

Not to land or take off...just to steer those planes.  Then they hijacked those planes and killed thousands of people.

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

So after 3 years the economy is Obama's...

But after 7 months 911 was Bush's?

How ironic....

Those terrorists learned how to steer those planes under Clinton...Bush inherited Clinton's incompetence.  

Richard Clarke....."We tried getting through to the bush admin about the threats we were receiving...it was like talking to a wall"

Clinton vs. Terror, Republicans vs. Clinton

President Clinton led the fight against terrorism over strong opposition from Republicans in Congress and the pro-Republican Media. Here's a partial - yet incredibly long - list of accomplishments against terrorism for which the Clinton Administration gets almost no credit or even recognition. President Clinton:

-- sent legislation to Congress to TIGHTEN AIRPORT SECURITY. (Remember, this is before 911) The legislation was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the airlines.

-- sent legislation to Congress to allow for BETTER TRACKING OF TERRORIST FUNDING. It was defeated by Republicans in the Senate because of opposition from banking interests.

-- sent legislation to Congress to add tagents to explosives, to allow for BETTER TRACKING OF EXPLOSIVES USED BY TERRORISTS. It was defeated by the Republicans because of opposition from the NRA.

When Republicans couldn't prevent executive action, President Clinton:

-- Developed the nation's first anti-terrorism policy, and appointed first national coordinator.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up 12 U.S. jetliners simultaneously.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up UN Headquarters.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up FBI Headquarters.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Washington.

--Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Boston airport.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Lincoln and Holland Tunnels in NY.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the George Washington Bridge.

-- Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the US Embassy in Albania.

-- Tried to kill Osama bin Laden and disrupt Al Qaeda through preemptive strikes (efforts denounced by the G.O.P.).

-- Brought perpetrators of first World Trade Center bombing and CIA killings to justice.

-- Did not blame Bush I administration for first World Trade Center bombing even though it occurred 38 days after they had left office. Instead, worked hard, even obsessively -- and successfully -- to stop future terrorist attacks.

-- Named the Hart-Rudman commission to report on nature of terrorist threats and major steps to be taken to combat terrorism.

-- Tripled the budget of the FBI for counterterrorism and doubled overall funding for counterterrorism.

-- Detected and destroyed cells of Al Qaeda in over 20 countries

-- Created a national stockpile of drugs and vaccines including 40 million doses of smallpox vaccine.

-- Robert Oakley, Reagan Counterterrorism Czar says of Clinton's efforts "Overall, I give them very high marks" and "The only major criticism I have is the obsession with Osama"

-- Paul Bremer, Bush's Administrator of Iraq disagrees slightly with Robert Oakley saying he believed the Clinton Administration had "correctly focused on bin Laden. "

-- Barton Gellman of the Washington Post put it best, "By any measure available, Clinton left office having given greater priority to terrorism than any president before him" and was the "first administration to undertake a systematic anti-terrorist effort."

HERE.... in stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved the Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense.

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Louis Freeh, George Tennant, Paul Bremer, and Richard Clarke about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

-- Bush - knowing about the terrorists' plans to attack in America, warned that terrorists were in flight schools in the US - took a four week vacation.

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plots.

-- Blamed President Clinton for 9/11.

Just now, benson13 said:

Richard Clarke....."We tried getting through to the bush admin about the threats we were receiving...it was like talking to a wall"

Those terrorists trained under Bill Clinton...why weren't they stopped?

20 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Zhannity

Obama gave them billions and a ten year plan. They can wait ten years. Obama had them on the road to nukes.

38 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Oh yeah.

They don't ignore terrorism.

Trump used it when he had Soliemani assassinated.

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Because the terrorists were Saudis.

They have GOP presidents in their pockets 

Look at trumps defense of the Saudi prince when he killed Khashoggi.

But yet Iran are the bad guys.