AOC is crazy

rick55

see for yourself

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&channel=tus2&ei=GyFJXqPZI6eFytMPq_almAQ&q=aoc+illegal+immigrants&oq=aoc+illegal+immigrants&gs_l=psy-ab.3...21399.27299..27654...0.0..0.262.2913.9j6j5......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i273j0j0i22i10i30.h1OaZOZgXvE&ved=0ahUKEwjj0rzr9dXnAhWngnIEHSt7CUMQ4dUDCAo&uact=5

AOC: Illegal Immigrants Pay Taxes Too!

by Matt PalumboPosted: February 14, 2020  

aoc-charlie.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took to twitter (where else?) to blast the company she prevented from bringing 25,000 jobs to her city while praising illegal immigrants for barely paying any taxes.

“Undocumented immigrants pay more in US taxes than Amazon or Facebook do” she wrote. She then linked to an article claiming that illegal aliens paid over $23,6 billion in taxes in 2015, which was calculated based off of tax returns submitted without social security numbers. Obviously, many illegals still simply work under the table and pay nothing except local sales taxes, so “taxpaying illegals” only represent a portion of all illegals.

On 2/16/2020 at 6:06 AM, rick55 said:

https://bongino.com/aoc-illegal-immigrants-pay-taxes-too/  This ones a little better for those that missed out.

Rick, I was wondering if she knows just how much illegal aliens cost Tax Payers every year. I think they should tax them 90% of anything they make where that Moron wants our tax rates.

Image may contain: 1 person

Just now, TBHWT said:

https://bongino.com/aoc-illegal-immigrants-pay-taxes-too/  This ones a little better for those that missed out.

Rick, I was wondering if she knows just how much illegal aliens cost Tax Payers every year. I think they should tax them 90% of anything they make just like that Moron wants our tax rates.

Image may contain: 1 person

Is she giving an upper decker ? 

• skews13 changed the title to AOC is crazy
27 minutes ago, drvoke said:

The distinction being what?

Believng real isn't possible to understand alone and mob rule never accepting life for al it ever was in plain sight as being experience individually here as one of a kind preproduction never the same total sum details again since conceived.

Recite all the statistical averages used to pretend now was larger than genetically centered so far? a relative who is how one behaved since born and never wanting to correct human error traditionally passed along reproductions of an ever changing populaiton even within your own family let along all life beyond it now.

Rationalizing only picks the symbolic values context creates images behind the eyes and betwen the ears to that evolved first fertilize cell that is a brain since birth as a social mind develops learning he ways to communciate among people wishing life were more than their one of  akind times here.