Jump to content

'Biden Finally Admits He and Obama Put ‘Kids in Cages’ but Only to ‘Keep Them Safe’


Recommended Posts

So...the truth finally comes out...remember the kids in a cage they blamed on Trump. Then when those leftist morons figured out that picture came from Obama's admin they quickly deleted it and went silent.

 

The left is just a mountainous pile of shiit.

 

"But, on Friday, Jorge Ramos finally called Biden out in a new interview. “You actually did,” he told the former vice president, showing him a picture to prove it."

 

It was Obama that built the cages.  We don't want these Communist fukers as restroom attendants much less in positions of power.

 

 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/biden-finally-admits-he-and-obama-put-kids-in-cages-but-only-to-keep-them-safe/

 

Watch Biden lie his azz off...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, personreal said:

So...the truth finally comes out...remember the kids in a cage they blamed on Trump. Then when those leftist morons figured out that picture came from Obama's admin they quickly deleted it and went silent.

 

The left is just a mountainous pile of shiit.

 

"But, on Friday, Jorge Ramos finally called Biden out in a new interview. “You actually did,” he told the former vice president, showing him a picture to prove it."

 

It was Obama that built the cages.  We don't want these Communist fukers as restroom attendants much less in positions of power.

 

 

https://pjmedia.com/trending/biden-finally-admits-he-and-obama-put-kids-in-cages-but-only-to-keep-them-safe/

 

Watch Biden lie his azz off...

 

 

 

The Obama admin were a bunch of big fat liars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, personreal said:

The Obama admin were a bunch of big fat liars.

We already knew this unless you’re suffering from severe TDS and watching leftist media. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't you just love the phony outrage from the left ?

 

All we heard was Trump-cages for months and months.

Now we know that Obama put kids in cages

 

And these hypocrites and liars didn't care..

 

Where was my Elizabeth Warren back then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Don't you just love the phony outrage from the left ?

 

All we heard was Trump-cages for months and months.

Now we know that Obama put kids in cages

 

And these hypocrites and liars didn't care..

 

Where was my Elizabeth Warren back then?

This was the left during Obama's terms...

 

Image result for sirens time machine movie images

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...