Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
supraTruth

Flat taxes suck for the middle-class

Recommended Posts

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

We already have a progressive income tax system you fucking idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 


Depends on how you structure those taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

How 'bout you get your own money instead of trying to steal someone else's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

We already have a progressive income tax system you fucking idiot. 

U are a lying clown; nothing "progressive" about income tax rates that are the same for CEOs selfishly compensated by 10's of millions of $ & families in S.F. or N.Y. cities earning $600k! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RebelGator said:

How 'bout you get your own money instead of trying to steal someone else's?

How about u REALLY F*KING DUMB tCON SCUM quit stealing the discretionary income of the hard working middle-class with flat f*king taxes while letting the selfishly overpaid CEOs skate on their massive quantities of discretionary income?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:


Depends on how you structure those taxes.

Flat taxes are "structured" to leave the selfishly overpaid CEOs with most of their discretionary & disposable income while stealing almost all of the middle-class' discretionary & disposable income!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Flat Tax died with Steve Forbes long ago.

Eventually, everyone with a brain realized that Steve Forbes 'Flat Tax" woule almost totally exempt Steve Forbes and practically no one else from taxation entirely.

Sadly, Steve Forbes campaign expenses were not deductible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

LOL, this is never going to end!

 

Now the Bern Outs want someone else to pay their Fed and State gas taxes.

Hey, moron, I will be voting for Bloomberg or Biden in our Primary, because nothing us more important in this election than defeating the tCON SCUM who are destroying the rule of law in our Justice Department! But u dumb f*ks need to under stand why graduated marginal taxation is fair & smarter for all of US (because we are all subject to the same marginally graduated tax rates).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

Do you realize a tax is planned obsolescence to a society's currency?  I can show mathematically how that is 100% ccurate only those governed by doubt say it isn't true. Dare me to do with with a simple 6% sales tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Flat Tax died with Steve Forbes long ago.

Eventually, everyone with a brain realized that Steve Forbes 'Flat Tax" woule almost totally exempt Steve Forbes and practically no one else from taxation entirely.

Sadly, Steve Forbes campaign expenses were not deductible.

The totally fauxnews ignorant are too stupid to understand that income tax brackets that stop at 36%, & apply to families earning $600k, and the selfishly overpaid CEOs compensated by 10's of millions of $, is FLAT TAXES!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sole result said:

Do you realize a tax is planned obsolescence to a society's currency?  I can show mathematically how that is 100% ccurate only those governed by doubt say it isn't true. Dare me to do with with a simple 6% sales tax.

Sales taxes are flat taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2016-golden-parachutes/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Sales taxes are flat taxes.

Dont't they exist the same time other taxes are collected also?  Damn you stepped into a tar pit and your reality is done for. Please explain compounding for everyone? I just discuess one tax alone crushes currency and you just openned up the floodgates to engineered collapses of societal evolution fooling ancestries for generations.

 

lets do the sales tax of 6%. anyone buys something for a dollar they have to come up with 6 cents more to a $1.06. So the item purchased was worth 94 cents in actual cost. Now that dollar is used again another 6 cents off that peruchase government just earned 12cents off that dollar 16 times that is done the goverment devalued that dollar to just illusion of value.

 

but you add all the other taxes at the same time please.   symbolism over substance corrupts, mind over matter/vernacular tribalism destroys understanding life in plain sight.

 

the will of the people choosing to ignore the basic life is eternally spaced apart one reproduction at a time now.  The evil mankind does to homo sapien ancestry just to feel larger than being equally reproduced from now on.  

 

The answer to why humans destroy each other over wishing now isn't physically eternity in plain sight. History verifies my thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, supraTruth said:

Unfair flat taxes, like sales, payroll, gas, bridge tolls, toll roads, tariffs & income tax brackets that end at $600k, take a much higher % of the "disposable" income of the middle-class & poor than that of the elitely paid.  The only fair taxation is MARGINAL graduated taxation of income all the way to the "tippy top."

 

 

Quote

 

Simpler Is Better:

EVERYONE PAYS THE SAME TAX-RATE ON ALL INCOME!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

 

 

 

IN OTHER WORDS- or for a TRANSLATION- you prefer the SOCIALIST TAX METHOD, right, SCHITSTAIN??

 

You know, where you STEAL FROM EVERYONE THAT HAS ANY WEALTH and turn them into the SAME PEASANTS that pay NOTHING.


Does that about sum it up for you???

 

WHY does CLASS ENVY seem to be the ONE THING that drives you goddamn SOCIALIST/COMMIE ASS HOLES???

 

Do you really HATE IT that someone worked MUCH harder, STUDIED MUCH HARDER, and APPLIED THEM SELVES MUCH BETTER than you ever could???

 

And for your INFORMATION, you can't have SOCIALISM unless you have CAPITALISM paying for it!!!
 

Suck on that one, Bad word and get back to us!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have in this country both excessive INCOME inequality and WEALTH inequality.  Graduated income taxes can deal  with income equality to a very limited degree, but the the only way to deal with wealth inequality is a wealth tax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We have in this country both excessive INCOME inequality and WEALTH inequality.  Graduated income taxes can deal  with income equality to a very limited degree, but the the only way to deal with wealth inequality is a wealth tax.

Life is perpetual balancing recycling matter into compounding exchange of what was to what does move on from now on.

 

Zero based budgeting is founded on that while rule of law focuses on making sure nobody figures that out and those that do are removed from societal evolution since history only records what never fails to keep people beliving life is larger than displaced now..

 

Welcome relative time logistics and time is money philosphy where nobody lives for free, unless you sacrifice your family tree to serve humanity cradle to grave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

We have in this country both excessive INCOME inequality and WEALTH inequality.  Graduated income taxes can deal  with income equality to a very limited degree, but the the only way to deal with wealth inequality is a wealth tax.

 

UNCONSTITUTIONAL there, SCHITSTAIN!!!

 

But why do we KNOW that you MORONS aren't aware of what the CONSTITUTION actually says.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, sole result said:

Dont't they exist the same time other taxes are collected also?  Damn you stepped into a tar pit and your reality is done for. Please explain compounding for everyone? I just discuess one tax alone crushes currency and you just openned up the floodgates to engineered collapses of societal evolution fooling ancestries for generations.

 

lets do the sales tax of 6%. anyone buys something for a dollar they have to come up with 6 cents more to a $1.06. So the item purchased was worth 94 cents in actual cost. Now that dollar is used again another 6 cents off that peruchase government just earned 12cents off that dollar 16 times that is done the goverment devalued that dollar to just illusion of value.

The 6% sales tax is paid once, by the consumer to the government.  The government does not pay any 6% tax.

The Federal Reserve tries to  provoke a 2% rate of inflation, as experience has shown that if this is done, massive panics, recessions and depressions are avoided. Until FDR, there was a depression, panic or recession every 7 to 10 years since Independence.

 

22 minutes ago, sole result said:

 

but you add all the other taxes at the same time please.   symbolism over substance corrupts, mind over matter/vernacular tribalism destroys understanding life in plain sight.

 

the will of the people choosing to ignore the basic life is eternally spaced apart one reproduction at a time now.  The evil mankind does to homo sapien ancestry just to feel larger than being equally reproduced from now on.  

 

The answer to why humans destroy each other over wishing now isn't physically eternity in plain sight. History verifies my thinking.

Humans do not do this. They have had numerous wars, and none was caused by wishing.

History verifies that for the past  200 years, human population has INCREASED.

 

You show no signs of understanding history nor economics.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

1. The 6% sales tax is paid once, by the consumer to the government.  The government does not pay any 6% tax.

The Federal Reserve tries to  provoke a 2% rate of inflation, as experience has shown that if this is done, massive panics, recessions and depressions are avoided. Until FDR, there was a depression, panic or recession every 7 to 10 years since Independence.

 

2. Humans do not do this. They have had numerous wars, and none was caused by wishing.

History verifies that for the past  200 years, human population has INCREASED.

 

3.You show no signs of understanding history nor economics.

 

 

1. It is an example because compounding rate of that 6% is per total sum transactions publically going on all the time. How many times does a dollar exchange hands for services and goods.

 

2. You really don't think beyond a talking point mantra do you. Rationed divide and conquer real mentality, the perfected loyal citizen of ruling elites figuring out how to fool each added generation from now on. Academically(you), artistically, politiclaly, spiritually, economcially, socially, ancestrally. 

 

Please deflect some more.

 

3. realities of humanity do all the time. History of factual who governing ancestral what remains so far any generation you want to isolate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

after-boom-smiley-emoticon.png

 

IN OTHER WORDS- or for a TRANSLATION- you prefer the SOCIALIST TAX METHOD, right, SCHITSTAIN??

 

You know, where you STEAL FROM EVERYONE THAT HAS ANY WEALTH and turn them into the SAME PEASANTS that pay NOTHING.


Does that about sum it up for you???

 

WHY does CLASS ENVY seem to be the ONE THING that drives you goddamn SOCIALIST/COMMIE ASS HOLES???

 

Do you really HATE IT that someone worked MUCH harder, STUDIED MUCH HARDER, and APPLIED THEM SELVES MUCH BETTER than you ever could???

 

And for your INFORMATION, you can't have SOCIALISM unless you have CAPITALISM paying for it!!!
 

Suck on that one, Bad word and get back to us!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Still heavily-invested in the For-Profit$, are you??

 

 
Quote

Obamacare;

May 10, 2013


"In a striking illustration of the promise that the health law holds for consumers, two Oregon private insurers vying to sell coverage on the state’s Obamacare insurance marketplace this October are reevaluating their opening bids for the plans’ monthly premiums. The reason? A side-by-side regional comparison of all proposed 2014 premiums for Oregon marketplace plans became public on Oregon’s marketplace website Thursday, and showed that the two insurersplanned monthly premiums were far higher than other proposals. That raised fears among the companies’ officials that their plans wouldn’t be competitive on the market later this year, leading them to proactively request a rate reduction — and as more of Obamacare is implemented, state insurance commissioners expect that trend to continue."

 

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...