Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Barry is in a Bloomberg ad has he endorsed Bloomberg?

Lets get the band back together.....LMAO

The DNC will bury Bernie and everyone else

The ticket will be

Bloomy/Hilly...with loads of Bammy in the mix.  ....motto will be...DC ESTABLISHMENT SWAMP 2020

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Lets get the band back together.....LMAO

The DNC will bury Bernie and everyone else

The ticket will be

Bloomy/Hilly...with loads of Bammy in the mix.  ....motto will be...DC ESTABLISHMENT SWAMP 2020

Feel the bern 

5 hours ago, king of the county said:

Uh oh 

Of course. Obama, the establishment candidate enforced the establishment candidate. 

Mike Bloomberg for years has battled women’s
allegations of profane, sexist comments

NEW YORK — As Mike Bloomberg celebrated his 48th birthday in 1990, a top aide at the company he founded presented him with a booklet of profane, sexist quotes she attributed to him. 

A good salesperson is like a man who tries to pick up women at a bar by saying, “Do you want to f---? He gets turned down a lot — but he gets f----- a lot, too!” Bloomberg was quoted in the booklet as saying.

Bloomberg also allegedly said that his company’s financial information computers “will do everything, including give you [oral sex]. I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business.” 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/michael-bloomberg-women/?itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_bloomberg-9a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

7 hours ago, merrill said:

Mike Bloomberg for years has battled women’s
allegations of profane, sexist comments

NEW YORK — As Mike Bloomberg celebrated his 48th birthday in 1990, a top aide at the company he founded presented him with a booklet of profane, sexist quotes she attributed to him. 

A good salesperson is like a man who tries to pick up women at a bar by saying, “Do you want to f---? He gets turned down a lot — but he gets f----- a lot, too!” Bloomberg was quoted in the booklet as saying.

Bloomberg also allegedly said that his company’s financial information computers “will do everything, including give you [oral sex]. I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business.” 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/politics/michael-bloomberg-women/?itid=hp_hp-top-table-main_bloomberg-9a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

He's going to be #metoo ed. That's if stop and frisk all the darkies doesn't take him out first. 

27 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He's going to be #metoo ed. That's if stop and frisk all the darkies doesn't take him out first. 

Ancient jokes Bloomberg repeated at age 48 are irrelevant to his ability to serve as president. I disagree with Bloomberg on a number of issues, and would prefer a different Democratic candidate, But still, he is many times better than Trump, and if he is the candidate, I will vote for him.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ancient jokes Bloomberg repeated at age 48 are irrelevant to his ability to serve as president. I disagree with Bloomberg on a number of issues, and would prefer a different Democratic candidate, But still, he is many times better than Trump, and if he is the candidate, I will vote for him.

If he was a conservative candidate it wouldn't be an issue. With today's hyper sensitive liberals such misogyny, even in jest, is worthy of shunning. Yes it's retarded but that describes much of the left today. 

43 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Just checking 

Why would you check with ME? I am not Obama's press secretary.

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Just clarifying a statement you made 

vNxiDSo.png

You want meaningful?  I'll give you meaningful!!!

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

If he was a conservative candidate it wouldn't be an issue. With today's hyper sensitive liberals such misogyny, even in jest, is worthy of shunning. Yes it's retarded but that describes much of the left today. 

So you admit that conservatives don't have an issue with ass holes? That sound about right. They voted for THE PIG, and he's not even a conservative, just an ass hole.

1 hour ago, JeanMoulin said:

So you admit that conservatives don't have an issue with ass holes? That sound about right. They voted for THE PIG, and he's not even a conservative, just an ass hole.

We are not intrested in social justice warrior virtue signaling, no.

26 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

3perof.jpg

lol. I would never carry a purse as tacky as chubs here.

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is ZERO chance that Obama would endorse Trump.

Of course. Trump is not an establishment candidate like Bloomberg and Hillary.