leftwinger

Trump quotes Emerson: 'When you strike at the king, you must kill him'

Quoting Times White House correspondent Peter Baker, Trump wrote: “Ralph Waldo Emerson seemed to foresee the lesson of the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump. ‘When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, ‘you must kill him.’

“Mr Trump’s foes struck at him but did not take him down. A triumphant Mr Trump emerges from the biggest test of his presidency emboldened, ready to claim exoneration, and take his case of grievance, persecution and resentment to the campaign trail.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/15/donald-trump-new-york-times-grievance-persecution-resentment-daytona-500

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Quoting Times White House correspondent Peter Baker, Trump wrote: “Ralph Waldo Emerson seemed to foresee the lesson of the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump. ‘When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, ‘you must kill him.’

“Mr Trump’s foes struck at him but did not take him down. A triumphant Mr Trump emerges from the biggest test of his presidency emboldened, ready to claim exoneration, and take his case of grievance, persecution and resentment to the campaign trail.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/15/donald-trump-new-york-times-grievance-persecution-resentment-daytona-500

I've been saying this since you impeached Trump.

You idiots did nothing but make him stronger. 

6 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

When a Dodge struck

at a

Fat Newport smoking

Antifa fatty

THE FILTHY WHORE DIED

Image result for heather heyer smoker

Stupid bitch should have stayed out of the way lol

I wanna see the Pee Tape...wingdinger do you know when will it be released ?

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that "something close" to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying ''it's likely Putin has something on President Trump."

cummings%20racist_zpsburkrfbq.jpg

16 hours ago, Poppaduck said:

Stupid bitch should have stayed out of the way lol

yeah how dare she exercise her constitutional tights without checking with some assshole like you first.

speaking of asssholes I wonder how many black dicks he has had up his since being convicted.

oh the joy of knowing he after  getting ass Bad worded by  huge sweaty veiny black cock  the dick goes right into his mouth for the money shot.

10 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

poor dumb don thought the emerson he quoted was from emerson, lake, and palmer.

17 minutes ago, harryramar said:

poor dumb don thought the emerson he quoted was from emerson, lake, and palmer.

.....In HIS DREAMS!!!!

crossing-fingers-emoticon-vector-1188967

19 hours ago, harryramar said:

yeah how dare she exercise her constitutional tights without checking with some assshole like you first.

speaking of asssholes I wonder how many black dicks he has had up his since being convicted.

oh the joy of knowing he after  getting ass Bad worded by  huge sweaty veiny black cock  the dick goes right into his mouth for the money shot.

No one has the right to block traffic..play dumb games win stupid prizes.. besides fat Heather was a Nasty gross pig who deserved to die that picture of her on that gurney all stiff and dead hell she should be an effigy of the Democratic party fat,gross,smelly and dead 

29 minutes ago, Poppaduck said:

No one has the right to block traffic..play dumb games win stupid prizes.. besides fat Heather was a Nasty gross pig who deserved to die that picture of her on that gurney all stiff and dead hell she should be an effigy of the Democratic party fat,gross,smelly and dead 

therein lies the difference between you and me. you are gloating and well pleased that she was killed by some white nationalist  slob while I refuse to make fun of rush limpball's cancer and upcoming departure from planet earth.

8 minutes ago, harryramar said:

therein lies the difference between you and me. you are gloating and well pleased that she was killed by some white nationalist  slob while I refuse to make fun of rush limpball's cancer and upcoming departure from planet earth.

awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

ALLOW ME!!!!

On 2/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

When a Dodge struck

at a

Fat Newport smoking

Antifa fatty

THE FILTHY WHORE DIED

Hah of course she has a pack of Newport’s 

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hah of course she has a pack of Newport’s 

...and those poor panties never had a chance....check'em:lol:

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

...and those poor panties never had a chance....check'em:lol:

Hard pass. Lol what kind of damage would a beast like that do to a truck? Smh I’m more concerned about the poor truck 

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hard pass. Lol what kind of damage would a beast like that do to a truck? Smh I’m more concerned about the poor truck 

LMAO

Image result for charlottesville dodge charger

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 6:36 PM, leftwinger said:

@CrimeaRiver

@Imgreatagain

why is  Peenix celebrating...   they think they  have won?

It's why  he is  Number 1 dumb

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

and people wonder why the kids become psychos at an early age. 

It's funny.  These Cons are dying to be ruled by a king !

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Don't bring your family into this

mocking the needless death of anyone shows a depravity that is far from the normal whining and crying by the trump cult.

I would be ashamed to say something so ugly but then people show their true natures during unguarded moments.