Jump to content
Zaro

Rush made poor lifestyle choices

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Zaro said:

That's why he's dying from lung cancer now

In that case you better go see a Dr tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

The Devil is waiting for his soul.

Yup. And all of America is awaiting his timely death

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like Zaro has started another thread celebrating a man having cancer...

 

It shows real character to make fun of this terrible disease

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Yup. And all of America is awaiting his timely death

 

Here's your medal of freedom...see if the Devil is impressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

In that case you better go see a Dr tomorrow.

I don't lead a filthy lifestyle like Rush

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Seems like Zaro has started another thread celebrating a man having cancer...

 

It shows real character to make fun of this terrible disease

 

Rush deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Seems like Zaro has started another thread celebrating a man having cancer...

 

It shows real character to make fun of this terrible disease

It's meant as a warning for all filthy cigar smokers. Do you smoke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Rush needed opioids to dull the pain of his hatred.

He couldn't even stand his own ugly, hateful racist ass. All the wifes that divorced him said that he oozes hate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Rush chose hatred over life. He is a cancer.

Exposing the lefts insanity isn't hatred it's just the facts. Your comment is about as dumb as one can get, it proves your own hatred., which has never been in doubt for one minute along with the rest of the hater's here.

 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

He couldn't even stand his own ugly, hateful racist ass. All the wifes that divorced him said that he oozes hate

 

And Trump rewarded his hatred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Seems like Zaro has started another thread celebrating a man having cancer...

 

It shows real character to make fun of this terrible disease

Hey, she's a leftist that's what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

It's meant as a warning for all filthy cigar smokers. Do you smoke?

Hey stupid..

There's 10 year old children that are dying of cancer...

They never smoked a day of their lives..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

And Trump rewarded his hatred.

More ignorance by these two morons. 

 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

And Trump rewarded his hatred.

Trump's* drug of choice is hate

 

* Hatemonger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I don't lead a filthy lifestyle like Rush

Everything about you is filthy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Hey stupid..

There's 10 year old children that are dying of cancer...

They never smoked a day of their lives..

Rush wanted to give money to St.Jude's. They told him to git, and be quick about it. They didn't want to get contaminated with his hate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Rush wanted to give money to St.Jude's. They told him to git, and be quick about it. They didn't want to get contaminated with his hate

Hate?

Didn't you say 911 was the best day of your life?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Demonic.

Trump* is the Anti-Christ

 

*SH*tler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Z09 said:

Hate?

Didn't you say 911 was the best day of your life?

 

 

Stay on topic. Rush is dying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Trump* is the Anti-Christ

 

*SH*tler


I just don't think being an adult is going to work for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...