New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is endorsing Bernie Sanders for president, a move that puts de Blasio in a position to become a leading voice in opposition to Sanders' newest rival, Mike Bloomberg, his predecessor in leading the nation's largest city.

merrill

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is endorsing Bernie Sanders for president, a move that puts de Blasio in a position to become a leading voice in opposition to Sanders' newest rival, Mike Bloomberg, his predecessor in leading the nation's largest city.

De Blasio will campaign for Sanders in Nevada this weekend, the Sanders campaign said Friday in a news release. 

“I am standing with Bernie because he stands with working families, and always has,” de Blasio said in the news release. “New Yorkers know all too well the damage caused by Donald Trump’s xenophobia, bigotry and recklessness, and Bernie is the candidate to take him on and take him down.

Let's put Bernie In The White House !!!

YES YES YES VOTE BERNIE SANDERS!!!  Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win https://www.salon.com/2019/11/24/quit-saying-that-bernie-sanders-cant-win-he-may-be-the-most-electable-democrat-running-in-2020/

Quit saying that Bernie Sanders can't win — he may be the most electable Democrat running in 2020. Bernie Sanders has not deviated = he has his platform in place good, solid and practical.

YES, I WANT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR:

== Protecting Women’s Rights Across The Board - Women Get Out and Vote You Own The Ballot Boxes!

== Single-Payer Insurance

== Additional Public School Funding

== Eliminate College Loan Debts

== Job training for All whether it be for:

- Vocational Training

- Associates Degree

- 4-year degree

- Medical Degree

== Keep drinking water and air clean

== Keep the nation's infrastructure in above average condition 24/7

== Funding our elections = eliminate special interest money

Electoral Reform that Creates a Vibrant, Active, Participatory Democracy

Instant Run-off Voting  BRING IT ON

Paperless Electronic Voting Supports Voter Suppression

Youth Voting: Lower the Voting Age to 16

http://votenader.org/issues/political/electoral-reform/#69936

== Make Election Day a holiday

STOP funding the multi-trillion $$$$$ War Budget

Sanders has courage and is winning.

== I will not vote for Pete or Amy as they have become the corporate favorites and continue to support the very corrupt medical insurance Industry.

== Absolutely I will vote: 1. Bernie Sanders but could support 2. Elizabeth Warren 3. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (Chief of Staff) 4.Tulsi

Let's put Bernie In The White House !!!

Vote Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren/Alexandria O Cortez

Moderate Women are the largest voting block in the USA at 51% of the voters. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women MUST show up on every voting day by the millions.

Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Conservative men and women vote against women!

This is the GOP:
Bill Moyers on the Secretive Corporate-Legislative Body Writing Our Laws 

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/9/27/the_united_states_of_alec_bill

Sweeping changes are necessary to stop the Right Wing who have been waging:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation 

--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer 

--- War On Medicare 

--- War On Medicaid 

--- War on public education and Higher Education 

--- War On Social Security Insurance 

http://www.dollarsandsense.org/archives/2005/0505orr.html

https://socialsecurityworks.org/faq/

--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics 

--- War against women

--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits 

--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION 

--- War on strict gun regulations 

--- War On National Monuments/Parks 

--- War on the press 

--- War on the USA Postal Service 

--- War On Environmental Cleanliness 

--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams 

--- War for Oil Control Worldwide 

--- War on truth about global warming/climate change 
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/30/174616/koch-denial-machine/

GOP candidates are not republican. Instead we have Koch sponsored RINO's because Koch dollars have no use for republicans. Yes Koch dollars and associates have reduced the GOP into extinction. 

NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN AGAIN BECAUSE NEVER VOTING REPUBLICAN AGAIN ELIMINATES THE RADICAL ANTI AMERICAN RIGHT WING RINOS THAT HAVE SUBVERTED OUR DEMOCRACY.

— support THE Voting Day Holiday

Make voter registration a done deal when one becomes 18. Why make people work so hard to be able to vote?

Election Day a Holiday – YES!

--- Bernie SANDERS Files to make election day a holiday

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/republicans-panic-as-bernie-sanders-files-bill-to-make-election-day-a-national-holiday/

— support THE Voting Day Holiday

All Moderate and Liberal Voters no matter what party…. must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible: http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/alec-the-voice-of-corporate-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

Okay let's plan ahead = VOTE VOTE VOTE !

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which could contain:

2 separate and recent Utility Bills (bills from within the past 6 months prior to Election Day, like 1 Phone Bill and 1 Power Bill) that will prove where your LEGAL Precinct is, and validate your Voter residency.

Those 2 distinct utility bills should satisfy many State's "Voter Proof of Residency" registration and same-day Voting requirements........ 

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by to secure your voting opportunities .

--- I do have mine absolutely!

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

Sorry to say the grand ole party that represented the Fiscal Conservative/Socially Responsible republicans is dead.

Over thrown by a radical right wing Libertarian coup over the past 39 years led by Charles Koch $$$$$ which represents hate and outlaws.

Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS.

Make sure a birth certificate is readily available which can be replaced through the county seat one was born …..It may take about 3 weeks.

WHEN LARGE LARGE NUMBERS OF MODERATE VOTERS GO TO THE POLLS AMERICA ALWAYS BECOMES A BETTER PLACE.

BECAUSE THIS LARGE TURNOUT PRODUCES THE MODERATE GOVERNMENT THAT PROTECTS VOTING RIGHTS, KEEPS WOMENS RIGHTS IN PLACE, KEEPS AMERICA EMPLOYED WHICH PRODUCES ECONOMIC GROWTH WHICH KEEPS THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE USA WAY ABOVE NORMAL.

Facts About The Anti American Right Wing ALEC Party That Which Is Still Pushing Privatization of Services That Are Backed With Trillions Of Tax Dollars = Yes That Is Trillions Of Tax Dollars That Get Funneled Into Private Bank Accounts = Privatization

PRIVATIZATION = Grand Theft and Fraud!  How Does Privatization Get A Leg Up From Trump and The Fascist Anti American Right Wing ALEC Party? 

Trump’s sabotage of the working and middle classes is brazen. Here’s what his proposed budget would do:

• Cut $850 billion from Medicare
  • Take $270 billion out of Medicaid 
  • Reduce Social Security spending by $30 billion 
  • Slash funding for student loan relief programs, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Education, eliminate some HUD affordable housing programs, and more

Meanwhile, defense spending stays the same. ICE’s budget is going up by almost 25%. He’s giving his quixotic border wall another $2 billion. And Amazon will still pay $0 in federal taxes. 

Helping the wealthy and powerful afford another private jet while cutting life-saving social programs isn’t just unjust — it’s morally repugnant.

NONE OF THE ABOVE ARE ENTITLEMENTS EXCEPT FOR THE INFLATED RECKLESS SPENDING FOR ICE, BORDER WALL, DEFENSE SPENDING AND THE AMAZON TAX BREAK!!!!

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.

I DON'T WANT MY TAX DOLLARS PAYING FOR:

- PREFERENTIAL TAX CODES FOR THE WEALTHY

- NOT FOR INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES 

- NOT FOR WORLD WIDE OIL CONTROL

- NOT FOR CORPORATE WELFARE

- NOT FOR TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS

- NOT FOR A WALL 

- NOT FOR SPLITTING UP FAMILIES AND LOCKING UP CHILDREN

- NOT FOR PRIVATIZATION FUNDING AND GUARANTEED PRIVATIZATION PROFITS

- NOT FOR SHORING UP THE MEDICAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY

- NOT FOR BAILING OUT CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

- ETC ETC ETC

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

ELIMINATING ALL OF THE ABOVE = RESPONSIBLY MANAGING THE PEOPLE'S TAX DOLLARS

Moderate and Liberal Women are the largest voting block in the USA at 51% of the voters. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women MUST show up on every voting day by the millions.

Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

31 minutes ago, merrill said:

What makes you think you know better than I?

Because you're a fool if you think Sanders can carry corn farmer and southern states. They don't want him, and they sure as hell don't want a woman. Our presidents are determined by real estate, and they have more of it. If the DNC nominates him they are out of their minds. And if he doesn't get it, you will not vote just like the rest of his supporters. You know damn well I'm right.

17 hours ago, merrill said:

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.

- NOT FOR A WALL 

- ETC ETC ETC

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

Vote Bernie Sanders ... the nations choice.

Middle Class Wallets will Grow thus the economy grows!

Both Joe and Hillary were the darlings more than once yet the experts have always been wrong .....

• 2 weeks later...

- NOT FOR A WALL 

- ETC ETC ETC

Vote Bernie Sanders ... the nations choice.

Middle Class Wallets will Grow thus the economy grows!

Both Joe and Hillary were the darlings more than once yet the experts have always been wrong .....