Fit2Serve

TALIBAN STRONGER THAN EVER; Stop! Hey, What's That Sound? Trump Surrender's Going Down.

Yep. Our Republican FAILED Middle Eastern War #1 is ending with a COMPLETE surrender to the Taliban. They hold all the cards, and they remain FULLY in power.

The only thing the Conservative MORONS got out of their 18 year debacle was 3 TRILLION dollars of OUR tax dollars lost, the deaths of 2440 American Soldiers, and the lifetime maiming of another 20,320 American G.I.'s, along with their shattered family members.

Every dead or maimed U.S. soldier has at the very LEAST a Mom and a Dad, so all told, we can confirm that this particular Republican Atrocity has brought death, pain, anguish, and misery to about 75,000 American military and their families.

Add in brothers and sisters, and we are looking at well over 100,000 Americans who have been shattered and destroyed by feckless Republican War Adventurism.  

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-surrender-taliban-afghanistan-vietnam-1311769

https://www.google.com/search?q=afghanistan+war+deaths&rlz=1C1CHNU_enUS465&oq=afghanistan+war+deaths&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5405j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The War-Monger Dems seeks endless wars around the world.  This is why the Dems must be removed from Congress.

Trump seeks world peace.  Trump wants to bring all of our troops home.                

1.  Iran backed         down.

2.  Al Bag-Daddy is down.

3.  Al Soleimani   is down.

4.  Al Rimi             is down.

Let's start thinking about awarding Trump the Nobel Peace Prize.

"World Peace can be had...…….if we play our cards right".

Nicola Tesla                                          😇

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

1.  Iran backed         down

No they didn't 

Just because your president says so doesn't make it true.

And now Iraq is raising shrines to soliemani.

Trump doesn't qualify for the prize in his box of cracker jack.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Let's start thinking about awarding Trump the Nobel Peace Prize

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quit that you'll hurt yourself.

By the time it's all said and done trump will be lucky he isn't wearing orange flip flops.

3 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

Yep. Our Republican FAILED Middle Eastern War #1 is ending with a COMPLETE surrender to the Taliban. They hold all the cards, and they remain FULLY in power.

The only thing the Conservative MORONS got out of their 18 year debacle was 3 TRILLION dollars of OUR tax dollars lost, the deaths of 2440 American Soldiers, and the lifetime maiming of another 20,320 American G.I.'s, along with their shattered family members.

Every dead or maimed U.S. soldier has at the very LEAST a Mom and a Dad, so all told, we can confirm that this particular Republican Atrocity has brought death, pain, anguish, and misery to about 75,000 American military and their families.

Add in brothers and sisters, and we are looking at well over 100,000 Americans who have been shattered and destroyed by feckless Republican War Adventurism.  

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-surrender-taliban-afghanistan-vietnam-1311769

https://www.google.com/search?q=afghanistan+war+deaths&rlz=1C1CHNU_enUS465&oq=afghanistan+war+deaths&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5405j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

that song was domestic politics in 1968 being repeated since 2016.  this is what Obama was asking for in 2009 recruiting artists to serve as disciples of doubt and that with media hyping the global agenda of everyone unite around one idea than one idea governs everyone alive from now on.

ancient dream of making reality larger than being eternally separated now. And that is all you believe possible as a lifetime getting eternally separated in plain sight. Look how you justify your behavior. who you think you are, not what you always have been, a biological replacement of conceptions reproducing their replacements to extend the stay of their ancestral order within the population so far.

Its the simple things nobody wants to accept that come back and destroy complicated interpretations of what else life could have been.  Karma..

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

The War-Monger Dems seeks endless wars around the world.  This is why the Dems must be removed from Congress.

The dems want to continue their long tradition of war...they won't tolerate Trump trying to make peace.

The dems have taken us into more wars and casualties than the repubs have. A lot more.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Life is specific results, not by chance but perpetual balancing between actions of contracting results reacted with expanding details enver duplicated from now on.  Think about it, contracting molecular content forms universal positions to a point the universe has vacuums between solid objects in fixed proportions galaxies apart, solara systems in each galaxy apart, planetary positions revolving aorund stars, planetary positions with organic life, food chain within that organic living. Constantly altering shape and form of each object in the atmosphere inverting between erosion and decomposition.

Simultaneously here spontaneously individually existing now.

No intellect involved until mobile life forms have to navigate around each other all the time they get cradle to grave here.  Your 24/7 mantra doesn't cover 2% of what life actually is but it does defend what humans do historically from now on 100% of the time.

Go screw your ideology, its empty statistical averaging to fool ancestries until extinction, and you are completely fooled or entirely dishonest, or both.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Life is specific results, not by chance but perpetual balancing between actions of contracting results reacted with expanding details enver duplicated from now on.  Think about it, contracting molecular content forms universal positions to a point the universe has vacuums between solid objects in fixed proportions galaxies apart, solara systems in each galaxy apart, planetary positions revolving aorund stars, planetary positions with organic life, food chain within that organic living. Constantly altering shape and form of each object in the atmosphere inverting between erosion and decomposition.

Simultaneously here spontaneously individually existing now.

No intellect involved until mobile life forms have to navigate around each other all the time they get cradle to grave here.  Your 24/7 mantra doesn't cover 2% of what life actually is.

Good morning, Sole.

What is your opinion of Nicola Tesla ?

24 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

No they didn't 

Just because your president says so doesn't make it true.

And now Iraq is raising shrines to soliemani.

Trump doesn't qualify for the prize in his box of cracker jack.

LOL...……….

Good one !!                  😊….🍹

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

are you demented or just infected with alzheimers.

you gloatingly claimed you supported the needless Iraq war based on lies, despite what jesus and even trump said.

you were happy to waste 500,000 lives to get rid of saddam depite the fact that that was not the motive claimed by jr.

now you blame the dems for your treachery.

you are certifiably nuts

funny how the war wasn't worth your own life but it was worth the needless deaths of others.

18 minutes ago, personreal said:

The dems want to continue their long tradition of war...they won't tolerate Trump trying to make peace.

The dems have taken us into more wars and casualties than the repubs have. A lot more.

I think the Dems would rather burn this nation to the ground....……...

rather than give DJ one single victory.              😟

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

you gloatingly claimed you supported the needless Iraq war based on lies, despite what jesus and even trump said.

you were happy to waste 500,000 lives to get rid of saddam depite the fact that that was not the motive claimed by jr.

you are certifiably nuts

Bloomberg is a New York Jew.

What are your buddies in Iran going to say if he is elected to President?           😮

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Good morning, Sole.

What is your opinion of Nicola Tesla ?

He grasped natural perpetual motion and harnessed some of it while never being honest within himself.  Ruling elites took advantage of his work and like so many times life can become easier to adapt with use of technology, but living is still simply adapt or become extinct regardless how large group thinks believe they conquered time statistically trying to make living manageable by hypothetical standards used to find one's position as eternally separated so far on the surface in this atmosphere. 24/7 is making brains mind subliminally aware of their point of occupying space from now on.

the rest is justified peer pressure with family sibling rivalries worked between ideologies striving for which sibling is the favorite child as an offspring or citizen to an idealist of their generation.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Amazing.

All of a sudden, DHUMOSCHITS ARE NOW THE WARMONGERING PARTY!!!

God, you MORONS are MORE THAN PATHETIC!!

says the dirtbag who supported the Iraq war based on lies as long as he was safe at hnme.

hahahahahhahahaaa

even trump said the war was based on lies and your own jesus condemns you, but being a scumbag you love seeing people die in war because you are a sick person. failure in life does that to weak people.

it's the dems fault yo are such a hypocrite.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you are certifiably nuts

Hey hairyGOATfuc'ker, you sure are making a LOT OF UNSUB!!STANTIATED CLAIMS HERE!!!

GOT ANY EVIDENCE that this is what he thinks?? AS IN QUOTES!!!

Didn't think so.

PRODUCE IT OR YOU LOSE!! @kfools

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Bloomberg is a New York Jew.

What are your buddies in Iran going to say if he is elected to President?           😮

again with the false witness. uyour arrogance is pathetic. or maybe you are just not bright enough to deal with the facts and so you slime me as a pal of iran.

you really area dazed and confused person. 

and yo have blood on your hands.

5 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Amazing.

All of a sudden, DHUMOSCHITS ARE NOW THE WARMONGERING PARTY!!!

God, you MORONS are MORE THAN PATHETIC!!

Psychological war to ancestral battles over popularity of which ideology is best and largest within the global population. Really doesn't benefit survival of the species becoming a character of vocabulary skills abusing the power of persuasion.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

says the dirtbag who supported the Iraq war based on lies as long as he was safe at hnme.

hahahahahhahahaaa

even trump said the war was based on lies and your own jesus condemns you, but being a scumbag you love seeing people die in war because you are a sick person. failure in life does that to weak people.

it's the dems fault yo are such a hypocrite.

I supported the Iraq war?? YOU HAVE EVIDENCE OF THIS STATEMENT???

No???

So you LIED here as you ALWAYS DO!!!

POST THE QUOTES WHERE I SAID I SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR OR YOU LOSE!!! @kfools

Just now, MidnightMax said:

Hey hairyGOATfuc'ker, you sure are making a LOT OF UNSUB!!STANTIATED CLAIMS HERE!!!

GOT ANY EVIDENCE that this is what he thinks?? AS IN QUOTES!!!

Didn't think so.

PRODUCE IT OR YOU LOSE!! @kfools

yeah he posted last week that he supported the Iraq war so look it up or shut the old trump dick hole.

but why nopt ask him?

are you man enough?

me no thinks so.

so taipan tell this clown that you did support the Iraq war.

man up.

30 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quit that you'll hurt yourself.

By the time it's all said and done trump will be lucky he isn't wearing orange flip flops.

Isn't it true that you are still on parole?

And you are working the graveyard shift at the local convenience store?  Isn't that why you are always

awake at 3:00 AM ?  And you are collecting f/stamps and Medicaid on the side?  This is why I win all

of the poker games.   I should have been a homicide detective.                 😊….🍹

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

yeah he posted last week that he supported the Iraq war so look it up or shut the old trump dick hole.

but why nopt ask him?

are you man enough?

me no thinks so.

so taipan tell this clown that you did support the Iraq war.

man up.

YOU made the CLAIM, now POST THE PROOF!!!

Easy, right??

Oh wait, you can't because it doesn't exist!!

READ THE FORUM RULES!! YOU ARE ASKED TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM. YOU REFUSE. YOU LOSE!!

LOSER goatFUC'ker!!

7 minutes ago, sole result said:

He grasped natural perpetual motion and harnessed some of it while never being honest within himself.  Ruling elites took advantage of his work and like so many times life can become easier to adapt with use of technology, but living is still simply adapt or become extinct regardless how large group thinks believe they conquered time statistically trying to make living manageable by hypothetical standards used to find one's position as eternally separated so far on the surface in this atmosphere. 24/7 is making brains mind subliminally aware of their point of occupying space from now on.

the rest is justified peer pressure with family sibling rivalries worked between ideologies striving for which sibling is the favorite child as an offspring or citizen to an idealist of their generation.

+10 !!

That is a fair assessment.

Thank you.               Would you like a Bloody Mary?   (I'm buying).                       🍹.

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+10 !!

That is a fair assessment.

Thank you.               Would you like a Bloody Mary?   (I'm buying).                       🍹.

You are welcome and no thank you. We won't get along in person.  Stars don't like a supporting cast being brighter than they are off to the side than you center stage and self anointed top billing.  

Like I joked about before, I am an Alpha reproduction, Beta ancestor, Omega part of society. I don't need leadership anymore than have to support a fellowship unable to carry their own responsibilities in life.  That simple civil obedience to adapt or become extinct and that requires knowing how to balance with everything else outside your skin.

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

You are welcome and no thank you. We won't get along in person.  Stars don't like a supporting cast being brighter than they are off tyo the side than you center stage and self anointed top billing.  

Like I joked about before, I am an Alpha reproduction, Beta ancestor, Omega part of society. I don't need leadership anymore than have to support a fellowship unable to carry their own responsibilities in life.  That simple civil obedience to adapt or become extinct and that requires knowing how to balance with everything else outside your skin.

Well.....you certainly pegged me right !!

I am an Alpha Male Perfectionist.  It is 'My Way--or The Highway'.     I am my own biggest fan !!  

I am all that--and a bag of chips !!        Maybe that is why I understand Trump so well.                             😊…..🍹