skews13

The Most Desperate Man In Washington...Donald Trump

WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 17: U.S. President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting workers and members of his cabinet for a meeting in the Oval Office at the White House October 17, 2018 in Washington, DC. The White House said the meeting was on “Cutting the Red Tape, Unleashing Economic Freedom." (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

it's his desperation for the department to manufacture dirt to aid his reelection campaign that's making life a living hell at the agency.

The chief piece of dirt that Trump wants now and has always yearned for is one he can use to claim the Russia investigation was a politically motivated witch hunt all along. But to date, all the probes initiated to prove that have concluded just the opposite. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/14/1919284/-Trump-s-desperation-for-reelection-dirt-has-made-the-Justice-Department-a-living-hell

1 minute ago, skews13 said:

WASHINGTON, DC - OCTOBER 17: U.S. President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting workers and members of his cabinet for a meeting in the Oval Office at the White House October 17, 2018 in Washington, DC. The White House said the meeting was on “Cutting the Red Tape, Unleashing Economic Freedom." (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

it's his desperation for the department to manufacture dirt to aid his reelection campaign that's making life a living hell at the agency.

The chief piece of dirt that Trump wants now and has always yearned for is one he can use to claim the Russia investigation was a politically motivated witch hunt all along. But to date, all the probes initiated to prove that have concluded just the opposite. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/14/1919284/-Trump-s-desperation-for-reelection-dirt-has-made-the-Justice-Department-a-living-hell

Lol lmao. At the Trump administration and all these cons that predicted a bunch of crap and it never comes true. They will just move on to the next witch Hunt. 

“Initiated”

Well placed. As has been repeated over and again, initiating an investigation is incredibly easy. Keeping it going takes falsifying evidence to the FISA courts. 

5 minutes ago, skews13 said:

You're a clueless moron, I've provided you with dozens of links substantiating democrat crimes.

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

“Initiated”

Well placed. As has been repeated over and again, initiating an investigation is incredibly easy. Keeping it going takes falsifying evidence to the FISA courts. 

And Barr finally had enough of trump bullilying him he went off today. Did the right wing news even report it?I don't know I stopped watching and reading most of the right wing news. I was tired of being wrong about everything. And them trying to piss me off and moving from one phony scandal to the next. 

13 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

And Barr finally had enough of trump bullilying him he went off today. Did the right wing news even report it?I don't know I stopped watching and reading most of the right wing news. I was tired of being wrong about everything. And them trying to piss me off and moving from one phony scandal to the next. 

Barr's protestations are his attempts to give cover to Trump's machinations. Watch what barr does not what he says. You will notice that while he speaks in protest against Trump's interference with the justice department he acquiesces to his wishes.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

Barr's protestations are his attempts to give cover to Trump's machinations. Watch what barr does not what he says. You will notice that while he speaks in protest against Trump's interference with the justice department he acquiesces to his wishes.

Yeah he is trying to publicly tell trump to crap the fuc up and give cover fire why he has failed at every attempt so far. I think it's more cover fire for the right wing news. That is so often wrong when they get these right wingers fired up about something. It's funny watching beachooser take the bait. 

37 minutes ago, slideman said:

Thumbnail

59 minutes ago, slideman said:

Ive not heard any evidence Trump interfered with Stone, although he probably should.