Sign in to follow this  
guilluamezenz

i eman if you had to like theres a gin to your head

if you had to choose between a moderate gay guy, and a really left wing old jewish college professor, who would you vote for, and you have to ..i'll go with the yid..i mean how can you not like a guy who looks so much like larry david?

2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, left to right, Senator Bernie Sanders, an independent from Vermont, and Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Democrat from Massachusetts, stand on stage during the Democratic presidential candidate debate in Detroit, Michigan, U.S., on Tuesday, July 30, 2019. The question of what it will take to defeat President Donald Trump next year took center stage at the Democratic debate as moderate rivals to Warren and Sanders argued their promises of sweeping, fundamental change are unrealistic and will drive voters to the GOP. Photographer: Anthony Lanzilote/Bloomberg via Getty Images

2020 Democratic Presidential Candidates Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, left to right, Senator Bernie Sanders, an independent from Vermont, and Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Democrat from Massachusetts, stand on stage during the Democratic presidential candidate debate in Detroit, Michigan, U.S., on Tuesday, July 30, 2019. The question of what it will take to defeat President Donald Trump next year took center stage at the Democratic debate as moderate rivals to Warren and Sanders argued their promises of sweeping, fundamental change are unrealistic and will drive voters to the GOP. Photographer: Anthony Lanzilote/Bloomberg via Getty Images
giphy.gif

13 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

if you had to choose between a moderate gay guy, and a really left wing old jewish college professor, who would you vote for, and you have to ..i'll go with the yid..i mean how can you not like a guy who looks so much like larry david?

You love psychological thugocracy.

Really doesn't matter which franchise in this global theater of doubt mongering taking place geographically..Reality is about silencing instinctive awareness one way or another. seduction of better tomorrows or sedition society can reclaim everything a person earns, family left behind can make for non compliance from now on.

Do it for the children" isn't asking for permission, it is a threat.