Andrew McCabe soon will be wearing an orange jumpsuit!

58 minutes ago, Taipan said:

This info is going to drive Hannity to drinking !!           😟

Uh, no...What the idiot OP neglects to understand is that no charges will be filed as a result of the IGs investigation...which wouldn't be a strong case...we haven't heard from Durham yet!!

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Giujo said:

Uh, no...What the idiot OP neglects to understand is that no charges will be filed as a result of the IGs investigation...which wouldn't be a strong case...we haven't heard from Durham yet!!

Do you think Durham will bring charges?

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Do you think Durham will bring charges?

LOL LOL...YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS HE WILL!

32 minutes ago, Giujo said:

The Justice department IG recommended that the DoJ start a criminal investigation of McCabe two years ago.  They did.  Two years.... a  grand jury refused to indict and the DoJ just dropped all charges.  Durham won't reverse that decision.

42 minutes ago, maineman said:

The Justice department IG recommended that the DoJ start a criminal investigation of McCabe two years ago.  They did.  Two years.... a  grand jury refused to indict and the DoJ just dropped all charges.  Durham won't reverse that decision.

Unfortunately this is likely correct. 

1 hour ago, NeoConvict said:

Unfortunately this is likely correct. 

Why would Durham overrule two years of hard work by the clown's own justice department?  Why would Barr let his underlings dismiss one of his boss's most hated enemies if there were any "there" there?

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why would Durham overrule two years of hard work by the clown's own justice department?  Why would Barr let his underlings dismiss one of his boss's most hated enemies if there were any "there" there?

Perhaps Durham will indict, perhaps McCabe has implicated his bosses in other criminal activities so he was given a pass. 

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Perhaps Durham will indict, perhaps McCabe has implicated his bosses in other criminal activities so he was given a pass. 

hold on to your dreams, little broomstick cowboy

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

hold on to your dreams, little broomstick cowboy

This is a setback. No two ways about it. I expected him to at least be given a couple months in a white collar prison resort. Which means they either let him off for nothing or he traded information on a bigger fish to avoid prosecution. Think it's 50-50.

2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Like Russia collusion or hooker peepee tapes? Seems a silly reason to spy on an opposing campaign. 

there was well documented Russian interference.... and that interference was publicly sought by the clown, and appreciated when it arrived.

what a patriot!

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

This is a setback. No two ways about it. I expected him to at least be given a couple months in a white collar prison resort. Which means they either let him off for nothing or he traded information on a bigger fish to avoid prosecution. Think it's 50-50.

or, as I said, there really was no "there" there.

and how much bigger a fish is there than the acting director of the FBI?

7 minutes ago, maineman said:

there was well documented Russian interference.... and that interference was publicly sought by the clown, and appreciated when it arrived.

what a patriot!

"Russia, if you're listening......"

And they were....

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

"Russia, if you're listening......"

And they were....

cuz all patriotic Americans ask the leaders of our greatest adversary over the past 75 years to help them cheat in an election.

Just now, maineman said:

cuz all patriotic Americans ask our the leaders of our greatest adversary over the past 75 years to help them cheat in an election.

This is all catching up with him.  Even the most loyal toady will be questioning Cheeto by November.  He's toast.

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

This is all catching up with him.  Even the most loyal toady will be questioning Cheeto by November.  He's toast.

I disagree.  There is no more loyal clown toady than Elton johnson and he STILL fervently believes that the clown is a better president than Lincoln.  Derangement that profound is permanent.  Clearly, the clown could actually shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and Elton johnson would STILL adore him.... party over country.  As far as I am concerned, that makes Elton johnson  a domestic enemy of the constitution I swore to protect and defend.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I disagree.  There is no more loyal clown toady than Elton johnson and he STILL fervently believes that the clown is a better president than Lincoln.  Derangement that profound is permanent.  Clearly, the clown could actually shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and Elton johnson would STILL adore him.... party over country.  As far as I am concerned, that makes Elton johnson  a domestic enemy of the constitution I swore to protect and defend.

Sadly, I think you're correct.  Elton is the ultimate brainwashed toady.  His lemming-like qualities make him a hit with Cheeto's campaign.  

22 minutes ago, maineman said:

or, as I said, there really was no "there" there.

and how much bigger a fish is there than the acting director of the FBI?

There was a there there. He lied under oath on three separate clearly documented and cited occasions. They let him off only for a few possible reasons. He implicated others or his documented transgressions didn't rise to a level of criminal wrongdoing. Lying under oath is generally worthy of charges so there is a likelihood he squealed like a bitch and turned States evidence against his handlers. 

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

There was a there there. He lied under oath on three separate clearly documented and cited occasions. They let him off only for a few possible reasons. He implicated others or his documented transgressions didn't rise to a level of criminal wrongdoing. Lying under oath is generally worthy of charges so there is a likelihood he squealed like a bitch and turned States evidence against his handlers. 

keep hope alive.  

The acting director of the FBI... who do you think would qualify as his "handler"?

You have been watching too much TV.