Jump to content

Andrew McCabe soon will be wearing an orange jumpsuit!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I think he is a stolen valor moron. 

 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes post a picture. 

You guys can't help yourselves, can you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

not much.

 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I'll get all the information off of his uniform 

 

Just now, maineman said:

not much.

But this isn't an attack on my dead son, is it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Jumping on the mainman bandwagon, huh? 

why can't you spell my name correctly, you stupid, pity seeking pussy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

 

 

But this isn't an attack on my dead son, is it? 

not at all.  Many servicemen serve with honor without garnering individual medals of valor.  Some do... some don't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

You don't know much about government systems that's for sure. Go ahead and run from your post about using capitalism to pay for communism. Go ahead. 

yahtzee

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah I think you are a stolen valor idiot. 

 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Go ahead and post that picture fool. 

 

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

not at all.  Many servicemen serve with honor without garnering individual medals of valor.  Some do... some don't.

I'm sure that's what you meant, judging from your long history of attacking and demeaning him every chance you get. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You don't know much about government systems that's for sure. Go ahead and run from your post about using capitalism to pay for communism. Go ahead. 

Why would I run from it? What do you think "democratic socialism" is? 😂

 

Why part of the economic engine for communism and socialism has FAILED?

 

Why you think even China has implemented capitalist market systems within their economy?

 

Why you think virtually every country you idiots claim is socialist, uses market systems to drive their social welfare? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

 

 

I'm sure that's what you meant, judging from your long history of attacking and demeaning him every chance you get. 

when will you quit dragging the corpse of your dead son out to use as troll bait on a political chat site?  when will you EVER let the poor boy rest in peace.  have you NO shame???

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

when will you quit dragging the corpse of your dead son out to use as troll bait on a political chat site?  when will you EVER let the poor boy rest in peace.  have you NO shame???

It should be pointed out, YOU brought him up first in this thread , apologized and then brought him up again with your “pity seeker” comment you admitted was related to my dead son you claim I keep bringing up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

He was guilty. Democrats will celebrate him getting away with lying under oath on three documented occasions. I don't want to hear anymore whining about Trump getting away with dishonesty. 

Stop. Just stop. You had us all at "I don't wanna hear anymore..."......Ostrich Boy.

 

When is Obama taking away all of our guns, again?

When is Jade Helm 15 happening?

When is that 14th Benghazi Investigation going to imprison Hillary?

 

When's Donald Trump going to grow a pair and go under Oath?

 

I hope no Secret Service folks were injured when they had to dart Tweety to calm him down after McCabe's COMPLETE Exoneration was announced, today.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Stop. Just stop. You had us all at "I don't wanna hear anymore..."......Ostrich Boy.

 

When is Obama taking away all of our guns, again?

When is Jade Helm 15 happening?

When is that 14th Benghazi Investigation going to imprison Hillary?

 

When's Donald Trump going to grow a pair and go under Oath?

 

I hope no Secret Service folks were injured when they had to dart Tweety to calm him down after McCabe's COMPLETE Exoneration was announced, today.  

He wasn’t exonerated you MORON. 😂 He lied to the FBI. They just chose not to prosecute. 
 

Can any of you morons read? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

He wasn’t exonerated you MORON. 😂 He lied to the FBI. They just chose not to prosecute. 
 

Can any of you morons read? 

Nope. Andy got COMPLETELY Exonerated, just like Mueller exonerated Tweety.

If McCabe had found to have lied to to the FBI, he would be getting charged, right?

Just like your self-admitted LIAR, the totally-disgraced, totally-dishonored, TRAITOR and CONVICTED FELON, General Flynn?

 

FACT: McCabe's Grand Jury found NOTHING TO INDICT.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, maineman said:

when will you quit dragging the corpse of your dead son out to use as troll bait on a political chat site?  when will you EVER let the poor boy rest in peace.  have you NO shame???

Apparently he doesn't, I would never bring up any personal info of that nature here what does he expect?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maineman said:

When will all those democrats that you righties have been predicting would be indicted and convicted start getting justice????  

 

Comey?  Mueller?   Brennan?  Hillary?

 

Wasn't McCabe supposed to just the first in a long line????

 

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh it's the whole deep state liberal media horsecrap they swear is true that has never been proven unless your stupid enough to believe some of these right wing media rags then Obama was spawned by aliens and Hillary and Bill Clinton have a half unicorn mermaid child they have been hiding for 40 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fourputt said:

Oh it's the whole deep state liberal media horsecrap they swear is true that has never been proven unless your stupid enough to believe some of these right wing media rags then Obama was spawned by aliens and Hillary and Bill Clinton have a half unicorn mermaid child they have been hiding for 40 years.

But Russian Facebook trolls cost you the election right?

 

Jill stien is a Russian spy and so is Tulsi gabbard?

 

Gtfo of here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fourputt said:

 

Have a nice big bite of a rat feces sandwich moron your orange gods time is running out

Is it?

 

When will that be?

 

Let me guess Mueller will get him?

Or maybe you will impeach him?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Nope. Andy got COMPLETELY Exonerated, just like Mueller exonerated Tweety.

If McCabe had found to have lied to to the FBI, he would be getting charged, right?

Just like your self-admitted LIAR, the totally-disgraced, totally-dishonored, TRAITOR and CONVICTED FELON, General Flynn?

 

FACT: McCabe's Grand Jury found NOTHING TO INDICT.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/news/fbi-investigators-say-mccabe-apologized-for-lying-about-clinton-probe-media-leak-transcripts-show/amp/
 

He admitted he lied, idiot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...