Jump to content
maineman

Andrew McCabe soon will be wearing an orange jumpsuit!

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

just kidding!

 

 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/politics/andrew-mccabe-justice-department-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)The Department of Justice is dropping its criminal investigation involving former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe without bringing charges, it announced on Friday.

Lol lmao Roger stone is going to jail if trump doesn't save his corrupt ass. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

just kidding!

 

 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/politics/andrew-mccabe-justice-department-investigation/index.html

Washington (CNN)The Department of Justice is dropping its criminal investigation involving former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe without bringing charges, it announced on Friday.

Wtf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Wtf?

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

 

Who's gonna be marched out in cuffs next?

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

 

Who's gonna be marched out in cuffs next?

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha

 

This info is going to drive Hannity to drinking !!           😟

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will all those democrats that you righties have been predicting would be indicted and convicted start getting justice????  

 

Comey?  Mueller?   Brennan?  Hillary?

 

Wasn't McCabe supposed to just the first in a long line????

 

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Stone, Manafort etc...all of them will be pardoned. 

 

All this uproar for nothing.  LOL:lol:

Yes Trump will protect his corrupt friends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dontlooknow said:

Yes Trump will protect his corrupt friends. 

Just more corruption from the Trump administration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

When will all those democrats that you righties have been predicting would be indicted and convicted start getting justice????  

 

Comey?  Mueller?   Brennan?  Hillary?

 

Wasn't McCabe supposed to just the first in a long line????

 

hahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

According to beachooser Biden and company will be going to jail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

According to beachooser Biden and company will be going to jail. 

any day now, I'm sure!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Yes Trump will protect his corrupt friends. 

Who is protecting the corrupt dems?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is VERY discouraging.   Unless Barr has something else planned for McCabe (let’s face it, lying about leaking to a reporter might be pretty minor in the scope of things), we may as well fire every member of the DOJ and FBI (including Barr), dismantle both organizations and rebuild something to replace them from scratch.   Because if McCabe escapes punishment for treasonous election tampering and a seditious coup attempt against a lawfully elected President, then both organizations must be so corrupt they are beyond repair.  We’ll know by April or May at the latest, because that’s when it’s been promised Durham will release findings (which would be indictments of top people, if his investigation is honest and as sweeping as we've been led to believe).   If he doesn't, or he attempts to sweep everything under the rug by only going after some minor players, we will know for certain that the whole justice/legal system is corrupt beyond repair.   Then Trump has to make a decision if he wants to get reelected in a landslide.   Because it is NOT all about the economy.   Because every conservative knows in his heart that if the swamp isn't drained NOW, everything Trump has accomplished will be rolled back by the next DemocRAT in office.   The UNIPARTY will have been left intact.    So why bother voting for him in that case?   We might has well let the DemocRATS win, let it  all collapse, and let the 3% clean up the mess ... because ultimately, isn't the purpose of the 2nd Amendment?  To prevent that, Trump will have to call in the military to drain the swamp.   Does he have will to do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeAChooser said:

This is VERY discouraging.   Unless Barr has something else planned for McCabe (let’s face it, lying about leaking to a reporter might be pretty minor in the scope of things), we may as well fire every member of the DOJ and FBI (including Barr), dismantle both organizations and rebuild something to replace them from scratch.   Because if McCabe escapes punishment for treasonous election tampering and a seditious coup attempt against a lawfully elected President, then both organizations must be so corrupt they are beyond repair.  We’ll know by April or May at the latest, because that’s when it’s been promised Durham will release findings (which would be indictments of top people, if his investigation is honest and as sweeping as we've been led to believe).   If he doesn't, or he attempts to sweep everything under the rug by only going after some minor players, we will know for certain that the whole justice/legal system is corrupt beyond repair.   ThenTrump has to make a decision if he wants to get elected.   Because it is NOT all about the economy.   Because every conservative knows the swamp isn't drained, everything Trump has accomplished will be rolled back by the next DemocRAT in office.   To prevent that, Trump will have to call in the military and drain the swamp.   And if he doesn't, it will eventually be up to the 3% ... because ultimately, isn't the purpose of the 2nd Amendment to keep the government in check?
 

When you going to realize the right wing just likes blowing smoke up your ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

The government couldnt make the charges stick. 

He was guilty. Democrats will celebrate him getting away with lying under oath on three documented occasions. I don't want to hear anymore whining about Trump getting away with dishonesty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Internet brutally taunts Trump over collapse of case against McCabe: 

The surprise announcement on Friday afternoon that the Justice Department was dropping a criminal inquiry focusing on former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe had Twitter users waiting in anticipation for a rage-filled tweet from Donald Trump who has made it his mission to punish his critics after surviving ouster in a Senate trial.

 

According to a report from the Washington Post, “The department could make the decision public in the coming days, the people said, though the exact mechanism for their doing so remains unclear. The move will surely infuriate Trump, who has raged publicly and privately in recent months that McCabe and others he considers political enemies should be charged with crimes.”

 

That naturally set off speculation over how the president will take the news — as you can see below:

gZJlZRKE_normal.jpg
 

The lack of charges is likely to anger Mr. Trump.

 

So McCabe not going to be charged with a non-crime. Excellent.

 

It's clear Barr leaked this to provide cover for a horrible week.

 

They say you can indict a ham sandwich. Barr’s goons at DOJ probably couldn’t do that.

 

I guess there are some things even William Barr won’t do.

 

Trump will have a heart attack. Comey and McCabe got away, he thinks.

 

Wait for the rage tweet from Trump in 1,2,3...

 

The orange tweet monster is going to go nuclear as soon as @FoxNews covers this story.

 

Time to investigate the investigators.

 

Man, this throws a small wrench in Trump’s revenge tour. King Joffrey won’t be pleased.

 

Oh dear. The TrumpTwit will blow a gasket in 5 ..4 ..3 ..2 ..1 ...

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The right wing wrong again. Lol they get smoke blown up their ass daily by right wing talking heads and are wrong so often it's funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

He was guilty. Democrats will celebrate him getting away with lying under oath on three documented occasions. I don't want to hear anymore whining about Trump getting away with dishonesty. 

 

Here's the three instances ...

 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/02/14/two-tiered-justice-doj-informs-andrew-mccabe-he-will-not-be-prosecuted-for-lying-to-fbi-investigators-3-times-under-oath/#more-183632
 

Quote

 

Two-Tiered Justice – DOJ Informs Andrew McCabe He Will Not Be Prosecuted for Lying to FBI Investigators (3 Times, Under Oath)…


by sundance


The Department of Justice has informed former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe he will not face criminal prosecution for lying to FBI investigators.  The lawyers for Andrew McCabe shared the DOJ letter:


… snip whitewash letter …


… snip McCabe’s attorney’s meaningless response …


As a reminder, this was the previous summary from an investigation carried out by the Office of Inspector General:


mccabe-1.jpg


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

According to beachooser Biden and company will be going to jail. 

hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zaro said:

You and your loonies and their blogs.

 

This ...

 

mccabe-1.jpg

 

came from the IG's report, TROLL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...