Jump to content
mikdee9165

Bloomberg is our best hope- Here is why

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

 

 

 

 

Bloomberg 2020......

 

 

"""we must target blacks as they commit the most crime according to all statistics"""""

 

 

Image result for bloomberg racist cartoon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bloomberg also said minorities were the most being murdered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

 

bloomberg also said minorities were the most being murdered.

You had to protect minorities from the thug gun nutters of their race. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, benson13 said:

tumblr_oqzj70BIei1t9jwa9o2_500.jpg

Trump has exposed the paris accord as a world wide communist take over to redistribute wealth to poor countries, which when they are helped will teach the leaders how to take all the money and leave the poor even poorer.  They teach world-wide robbery with a great smile on their faces as if they are a solution to climate problems that is a hoax in the first place.  So Trump has exposed all of it and saved us billions of dollars that would have been siphoned off into their terrorist friends pockets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

There have been many wealthy liberals that became president. 

In a whole different time and age.  The dems wacknuts want obama back, or someone like him.  They are not looking for an old white man with billions of dollars.  Sorry, he does not fit their profile.  They will stay home like they did for killery clit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You had to protect minorities from the thug gun nutters of their race. 

It did not come across that way.  It came across that the blacks and hispanics were 89% of the problem and we have to use police force to their communities to stop it.  He was obviously a racist, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benhur said:

It did not come across that way.  It came across that the blacks and hispanics were 89% of the problem and we have to use police force to their communities to stop it.  He was obviously a racist, right?

You can say that. Stop and frisk was later on called unconstitutional

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

 

 

 

The latest from your LYING POS

 

 

Bernie-Sanders.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
getapp@2x1.png
 
2184920418?pid=SmartBanner&c=US_Internal_YMktg_Organic_Smartbanner_Safari&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=US_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=&af_sub5=iOSSmartbanner__Banner_
1576185395759-8709.jpg
Let Us Help Rebuild Your Bad Credit
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ad: 11 seconds

AP FACT CHECK: Trump didn't save the Philippines from IS

JIM GOMEZ
Associated PressFebruary 14, 2020, 12:17 PM CST

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — U.S. President Donald Trump contended this week that the United States saved the entire Philippines from Islamic State terrorism. His assertion vastly overstated both the threat IS posed to the country and what the U.S. did about it.

His statement, the facts and the backstory:

TRUMP: “We helped them defeat ISIS. ... But if you look back, if you go back three years ago, when ISIS was overrunning the Philippines, we came in and, literally, single-handedly were able to save them from vicious attacks on their islands.” — reacting Wednesday to Manila’s notification that it will end a security pact allowing U.S. forces to train in the country.

 

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Ad
Find Your Perfect Night's Sleep

THE FACTS: The Philippines were far from overrun by the group.

In May 2017, in the operation touched on by Trump, more than 600 IS-aligned local militants, backed by foreign jihadists who only numbered in the dozens, laid siege to Marawi, a small Islamic city in the largely Roman Catholic country. They held control of several neighborhoods and multiple buildings. Philippine troops launched a massive offensive and routed them after five months. U.S. and Australian aircraft helped with surveillance.

It was by no means a single-handed U.S. military achievement.

Overall, the number of IS-linked militants in this country of more than 100 million people has been extremely small, just a few hundreds. They are from a selection of tiny armed groups largely confined to the jungles of two southern islands and patches of marshlands in the central part of southern Maguindanao region.

Several dozen American military personnel have been stationed in the south for counterterrorism and counterinsurgency training and to provide intelligence to local troops. There has been no evidence that even a few Americans took part in actual combat in the past decades.

___

THE BACKSTORY

Since the 2013-2014 rise of the Islamic State in the Mideast, very few from the organization have come to the southern Philippine areas where Filipino extremists have a presence.

IS offered bomb-making training, Islamic lectures and money and helped plot attacks, while giving a few dozen of its young fighters exposure to combat in this part of the world.

On Trump’s point that IS fighters are defeated in the Philippines, there haven’t been enough of them for Philippine leaders to make such a declaration. But they have repeatedly said that Filipino militants linked to the group have been significantly weakened by Philippine offensives.

Having U.S. troops in combat would breach the Philippine constitution and be opposed by the Philippine government, its military and defense leaders, nationalists and left-wing groups.

President Rodrigo Duterte made known his displeasure with the U.S. before and after he rose to the presidency in 2016. President Barack Obama had expressed alarm over Duterte’s deadly anti-drug crackdown, angering the brash Philippine leader.

On Tuesday, Duterte gave notice to the U.S. government of his administration’s intent to terminate the Visiting Forces Agreement, which allows the entry of large numbers of U.S. forces for joint training with Filipino troops.

Trump said: “If they would like to do that, that’s fine. We’ll save a lot of money. ”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You can say that. Stop and frisk was later on called unconstitutional

 

By whom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:
getapp@2x1.png
 
2184920418?pid=SmartBanner&c=US_Internal_YMktg_Organic_Smartbanner_Safari&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=US_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=&af_sub5=iOSSmartbanner__Banner_
1576185395759-8709.jpg
Let Us Help Rebuild Your Bad Credit
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ad: 11 seconds

AP FACT CHECK: Trump didn't save the Philippines from IS

JIM GOMEZ
Associated PressFebruary 14, 2020, 12:17 PM CST

MANILA, Philippines (AP) — U.S. President Donald Trump contended this week that the United States saved the entire Philippines from Islamic State terrorism. His assertion vastly overstated both the threat IS posed to the country and what the U.S. did about it.

His statement, the facts and the backstory:

TRUMP: “We helped them defeat ISIS. ... But if you look back, if you go back three years ago, when ISIS was overrunning the Philippines, we came in and, literally, single-handedly were able to save them from vicious attacks on their islands.” — reacting Wednesday to Manila’s notification that it will end a security pact allowing U.S. forces to train in the country.

 

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Ad
Find Your Perfect Night's Sleep

THE FACTS: The Philippines were far from overrun by the group.

In May 2017, in the operation touched on by Trump, more than 600 IS-aligned local militants, backed by foreign jihadists who only numbered in the dozens, laid siege to Marawi, a small Islamic city in the largely Roman Catholic country. They held control of several neighborhoods and multiple buildings. Philippine troops launched a massive offensive and routed them after five months. U.S. and Australian aircraft helped with surveillance.

It was by no means a single-handed U.S. military achievement.

Overall, the number of IS-linked militants in this country of more than 100 million people has been extremely small, just a few hundreds. They are from a selection of tiny armed groups largely confined to the jungles of two southern islands and patches of marshlands in the central part of southern Maguindanao region.

Several dozen American military personnel have been stationed in the south for counterterrorism and counterinsurgency training and to provide intelligence to local troops. There has been no evidence that even a few Americans took part in actual combat in the past decades.

___

THE BACKSTORY

Since the 2013-2014 rise of the Islamic State in the Mideast, very few from the organization have come to the southern Philippine areas where Filipino extremists have a presence.

IS offered bomb-making training, Islamic lectures and money and helped plot attacks, while giving a few dozen of its young fighters exposure to combat in this part of the world.

On Trump’s point that IS fighters are defeated in the Philippines, there haven’t been enough of them for Philippine leaders to make such a declaration. But they have repeatedly said that Filipino militants linked to the group have been significantly weakened by Philippine offensives.

Having U.S. troops in combat would breach the Philippine constitution and be opposed by the Philippine government, its military and defense leaders, nationalists and left-wing groups.

President Rodrigo Duterte made known his displeasure with the U.S. before and after he rose to the presidency in 2016. President Barack Obama had expressed alarm over Duterte’s deadly anti-drug crackdown, angering the brash Philippine leader.

On Tuesday, Duterte gave notice to the U.S. government of his administration’s intent to terminate the Visiting Forces Agreement, which allows the entry of large numbers of U.S. forces for joint training with Filipino troops.

Trump said: “If they would like to do that, that’s fine. We’ll save a lot of money. ”

Obama would have sent blankets, and chocolate covered strawberries.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, splunch said:

Bloomberg....good one.  LOL!  just what we need.

Sorry, bloomburp will not get you where your rabbit base wants to be.  They will stay home disgusted, especially when it comes out that they cheated bernie again.  Tough spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benhur said:

Obama would have sent blankets, and chocolate covered strawberries.  

You mean when the congress was Republican and all the Republican congress would send was blankets and mres? You Republicans seem to forget whom was running the congress two thirds of Obama's term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benhur said:

Sorry, bloomburp will not get you where your rabbit base wants to be.  They will stay home disgusted, especially when it comes out that they cheated bernie again.  Tough spot.

No they are pretty excited and Bernie said whomever wins the nomination they should rally to beat Trump no matter what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No they are pretty excited and Bernie said whomever wins the nomination they should rally to beat Trump no matter what. 

If bloomburp wins fair and square, bernie may be OK, but if bloomburp and the dnc cheat bernie, then a war may be in the works.  And so far the dnc has changed the rules 2 times for bloomburp already.  If bernie has the popular vote, but the super delegates come in for bloomburp and put him over the top, bernie will create a communist revolution.  Can't wait to see how bloomburp and the dnc cheat bernie, because he would be a disaster as the parties russian candidate for president of the United States of America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benhur said:

If bloomburp wins fair and square, bernie may be OK, but if bloomburp and the dnc cheat bernie, then a war may be in the works.  And so far the dnc has changed the rules 2 times for bloomburp already.  If bernie has the popular vote, but the super delegates come in for bloomburp and put him over the top, bernie will create a communist revolution.  Can't wait to see how bloomburp and the dnc cheat bernie, because he would be a disaster as the parties russian candidate for president of the United States of America.

I'm not sure that will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure the DNC learned their lesson letting trump become president. Besides we won't have Russia hacking the DNC hopefully and giving the information to WikiLeaks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...