mikdee9165

Bloomberg is our best hope- Here is why

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

wanna bet....

and I can't wait for the debates...will your Know-Nothing Child even show up?...I doubt it

When the debate monitor asks bloomburp about his assertion that blacks and hispanics commit 89% of the murders and rapes and armed larceny in the city and that we should increase cops in black and hispanic neighborhoods, you will be able to hear a pin drop, and that will be the end of boomburp.  

And if the moderator doesn't ask, which I expect, then Trump will ask and get the same pin drop moment.   

30 minutes ago, benhur said:

Meaning you are not for the bloomberg oligarchy?

Is Bloomberg running saying that his people will demand he stay in office even if he loses the election like trump?

31 minutes ago, benhur said:

You are right, he does not fit the color scheme the dems have so vigorously held to for the past 10 years.  He is a white, billionaire.   They hate white, billionaires, and they will not come out to vote for him as a dem.  So good luck.

He's not gonna be the nominee

2 minutes ago, benhur said:

When the debate monitor asks bloomburp about his assertion that blacks and hispanics commit 89% of the murders and rapes and armed larceny in the city and that we should increase cops in black and hispanic neighborhoods, you will be able to hear a pin drop, and that will be the end of boomburp.  

And if the moderator doesn't ask, which I expect, then Trump will ask and get the same pin drop moment.   

I don't hate billionaires. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Me also

Go Bloomberg. 

bloomburp is a mini biden, he has made some famous gaps in the past, and when he gets front and center he will not look good.  Yes he has lots of money but as we all know killery clit outspent Trump 8 to 1 and could not defeat him.  So money is not all bloomburp needs, he needs to buy all the recordings of all the gasping gaps he has made in the near past or they will show up as advertisements for the GOP and they will be effective. 

All Mike Bloomberg did is become weathy playing by the rules. Trump had a fake University and is a scam artist. 

Just now, benhur said:

bloomburp is a mini biden, he has made some famous gaps in the past, and when he gets front and center he will not look good.  Yes he has lots of money but as we all know killery clit outspent Trump 8 to 1 and could not defeat him.  So money is not all bloomburp needs, he needs to buy all the recordings of all the gasping gaps he has made in the near past or they will show up as advertisements for the GOP and they will be effective. 

So now you're going to try and tie Biden and Bloomberg together. Nigga please. 

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

He's not gonna be the nominee

I would not bet against it.  The dnc is positioning themselves to cheat bernie and bring bloomburp to the front as their candidate.  I know it is a loser, but what else can they do?

All Mike Bloomberg did is become weathy playing by the rules. Trump had a fake University and is a scam artist. 

That all came out in the last election and is old news that will not affect 2020 in the least.  Try again.  bloomburp does not play by the rules.  He has already got the dnc to change the rules for who can be on the debate.  He is now going to enter the debate.  Which I think is not a good move on his part.  When he comes under fire we will see if he melts away?  Lets see how many votes he gets in his first primary before we get too excited.  OK

1 minute ago, benhur said:

That all came out in the last election and is old news that will not affect 2020 in the least.  Try again.  bloomburp does not play by the rules.  He has already got the dnc to change the rules for who can be on the debate.  He is now going to enter the debate.  Which I think is not a good move on his part.  When he comes under fire we will see if he melts away?  Lets see how many votes he gets in his first primary before we get too excited.  OK

Kennedy's were wealthy and liberals love them. You have no leg to stand on. 

4 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Now the Dems want a rich white guy 1%er who has racist tendencies. 

Exactly, I believe the dems will stay home.

Kennedy's were wealthy and liberals love them. You have no leg to stand on. 

If you nominate bloomburp in this day and age, I believe the wacknut dems who want equality will stay home in disgust.  They got mad with killery clit and did not come out.  bloomburp and his gaffs are twice as toxic as killery.  They will stay home in droves.

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Roosevelt's were wealthy and the liberals loved him. 

This is a different day and age.  The dems want another obama.  bloomburp is so far away from obama that they will stay home in disgust, again.

9 minutes ago, Wallco1 said:

Now the Dems want a rich white guy 1%er who has racist tendencies. 

At least he's sane, which is more than anyone can say for orange Hitler.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

ef9df0ea4d85e08e502aa5707b0979cc--vote--us-election-.jpg

What would you expect bloomburp to say.  I am sure we will find serious gaffs that bloomburp has said that will make it difficult for him to be the candidate of the dems.  Oh, we already have.  Sorry.

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

"Bloomberg has my vote"

Mine also!!

Illegal votes for the first time hopefully will not count this year.Beaner, you are getting all revved up for nothing.

2 hours ago, mikdee9165 said:

Bloomberg is self funding.  He will not be asking for money 24/7 if you know what I mean.  And that will free the DNC to support  down ballot candidates on a level that they deserve.  Not to mention all the Senate races that will need funding.  This is time for us to focus and remember our first and foremost goal, to remove trump. No other candidate out there will be able to raise the type of cash needed to match what the GOP has already raised.  Bloomberg has my vote.  Any New Yorker, with a functioning brain, will tell you flat out, Bloomberg could out smart, out spend, and out last trump any day of the week. I hope I've made my point. he is not my favorite, but , I'm  want someone who can actually beat trump. 

I’m undecided. Biden has managed to lose my support by calling voters “lying dog-face pony soldier”. He deserves our respect and thanks for his decades of service but he may be past his prime. 

Bloomberg appears to be financialLy competitive but didn’t he run for mayor of New York as a Republican? That gives me pause.

Klobuchar is starting to appear competitive. My concern is that she so centrist that she would try to appease Republicans. Obama tried that and they stabbed him (and the country) in the back. 

Buttigieg is OK, but inexperienced. 

Sanders is too far left and his campaign is too angry for my taste. 

Warren ran a great campaign but I think she erred by chasing the progressive vote, 

There is no perfect candidate. There seldom is. Fortunately, Republicans will nominate a weak and beatable candidate. Any of these potential nominees can defeat him with a decent campaign.