Giujo

What we need is an upgrade to the definition of protected class.

Do you want the liberty to join any political group without getting attacked. Or do you want the right to assemble which the bill of rights already give us. 

48 minutes ago, Giujo said:

I never claimed that the Constitution grants rights my claim is that the Constitution protects those rights you speak of by enumerating them.

Where does the Constitution "enumerate" any rights????

What IT DOES is say that CONGRESS shall NOT PASS LAWS THAT TAKE SPECIFIC RIGHTS AWAY!!

35 minutes ago, Giujo said:

You are incorrect... Before you start making declarative sentences you need to know what you're talkin about... It's obvious you don't.

YOU are incorrect this time.

lib·er·ty
/ˈlibərdē/
noun
noun: liberty
  1. 1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

And the "State of being free" means you HAVE INALIENABLE RIGHTS!!!

Oops.

10 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol lmao you are tripping most of the time. Most people don't bother with you. Cause you make zero sense. 

deflect away. Reason most people don't bother with me is because I instinctively destroy their symbolic vlaues with active life, not theories and theologies directing outcomes from now on.

Take the corruption out of humanity and all that is left are people wishing life were more than reproductively here..

Means, methods, motives, opportunity, mayhem, madness, misery. Need institutions that enable each as historically done to current behavior as a species now? Been explaining it since nov 2011 on this site alone. I started my bloodless Armageddon in nov. 2006 from the myspace message board until they stopped open forums and I came here with improved ideas than when I started.

See I am trying to earn honesty, not win believers serving a divide and conquer mentality. Unite in understanding the kinetic self evident limitations life has naturally going on now.

Only changes how realities are managed not destroy what wa built by desception.  I am smarter than that.. I want this time a better place for my adult children until they die of old age in 50 years where I might have 10.

think my goal in life benefits all life adapting to the moment, not just myself. that is freedom.

15 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Enlighten me

17 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

You will never be able to legislate bias and discrimination out of existence, this is a progressive liberal fairytale and an insidiously dangerous one. If I am a hiring manager who doesn't like veterans there are a thousand reasons I could give for not hiring you. Unless I am stupid enough to say "veterans need not apply" this protection does nothing for you. It's theater that encourages tribalism and adoption of victimhood. It leads to people like Warren lying about their ethnicity to garner special treatment. Freedom of association conveys a right to freedom from association. 

(I am one that would give preferential consideration to veterans with or without such laws)

No one is absolutely sure why Jefferson included pursuit of happiness when the original quote from John Locke was life liberty and property... Some say it was because of Jefferson's uneasiness with owning slaves. But more likely he subscribed to the definition of pursuit of happiness as in itself substantive holding that:

the pursuit of happiness”—which 

was understood to be both a public duty and a private right—evoked an 
Enlightenment understanding of the first principles of law by which the 
natural world is governed, the idea that those first principles were 
discoverable by humans, and the belief that to pursue a life lived in 
accordance with those principles was to pursue a life of virtue, with the 
end result of happiness, best defined in the Greek sense of eudaimonia or 
human flourishing.

I'm glad to know that you would not discriminate against me for being a veteran but there are those who are not as virtuous as you.

8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Do you want the liberty to join any political group without getting attacked. Or do you want the right to assemble which the bill of rights already give us. 

The bill of rights DOES NOT give us the "right to assemble"!!!

IT PREVENTS CONGRESS FROM TAKING IT AWAY!!!

WE already have the right!!!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress ...

Just now, sole result said:

deflect away. Reason most people don't bother with me is because I instinctively destroy their symbolic vlaues with active life, not theories and theologies directing outcomes from now on.

Take the corruption out of humanity and all that is left are people wishing life were more than reproductively here..

Means, methods, motives, opportunity, mayhem, madness, misery. Need institutions that enable each as historically done to current behavior as a species now? Been explaining it since nov 2011 on this site alone. I started my bloodless Armageddon in nov. 2006 from the myspace message board until they stopped open forums and I came here with improved ideas than when I started.

See I am trying to earn honesty, not win believers serving a divide and conquer mentality. Unite in understanding the kinetic self evident limitations life has naturally going on now.

Only changes how realities are managed not destroy what wa built by desception.  I am smarter than that.. I want this time a better place for my adult children until they die of old age in 50 years where I might have 10.

think my goal in life benefits all life adapting to the moment, not just myself.

Lol

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Our fire father's fought for liberty and gave us the bill of rights. 

Didn't the government take away the right or liberty to drink alcohol. Then pass a amendment giving us that right or liberty back. Think hard little ones. 

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

Where does the Constitution "enumerate" any rights????

What IT DOES is say that CONGRESS shall NOT PASS LAWS THAT TAKE SPECIFIC RIGHTS AWAY!!

YOU are incorrect this time.

lib·er·ty
/ˈlibərdē/
noun
noun: liberty
  1. 1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

And the "State of being free" means you HAVE INALIENABLE RIGHTS!!!

Oops.

Uh... I was arguing with the idiot don't look now who stated that liberty and rights are the same thing...they are not.

Also, if you read The Federalist papers you will see the reason for the inclusion of the Bill of Rights was to specifically enumerate those inalienable rights. 

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Uh... I was arguing with the idiot don't look now who stated that liberty and rights are the same thing...they are not.

Also, if you read The Federalist papers you will see the reason for the inclusion of the Bill of Rights was to specifically enumerate those inalienable rights. 

Rights are liberty. The gays now have the liberty to marry. Or the right to marry. Which one is correct?

13 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Your knowledge of the Constitution and the intent of the founding fathers is frightfully ignorant... Please refrain from discussing the topic as it only strengthens the old adage

keepyour mouth shut and people will only suspect you're an idiot...open it and you remove all doubt

1 minute ago, Giujo said:

Yes liberty the government can't take away. Or the bill of rights. 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

There was a constitution passed in sept 1789.  the second ratification added the 10 because ruling elites realized what they did in 1789 and reversed thei ideology from protecting liberty to defending rights to believe life was more than eternally spaced apart now.

Instinctive navigation hasn't changed since inception of homo sapiens. Technology makes living easier, not more complicated. Vocabulary and promising life is larger th reproductions present is the destruction done within this species to the ancestors left behind repeating wht ancestries did so far.

Karma, 

those that fail to learn from history recording ideas that never fail, compound the corruption added to the next generation until this species destroys itself denying what life has always been in plain sight.

Self fulfilling prophecies crated by plausible deniability and planned obsolescence..

I have the liberty to life liberty and happiness. And the founding fathers fought for the rights of liberty. Or the liberty to rights. The bill of rights were liberty's the federal government could not infringe. 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Liberty is a right. 

no it isn't. liberty is earned and once earned everyone else is free from carrying your butt through adapting to the moment.  Again why democracies fail, able to understand real is out voted by those that won't, don't, can't, unable to earn their own liberty take away the liberties of those that do by bullets or ballots.

there is that mind over matter result to everything corrupted and nonesty isn't tolerated in any reality operating currently.

A right is something that government can't take away without amending the constitution. 

Or a liberty the government can't take away without amendment. 

Or a liberty the government can't take away without amendment. 

Liberty is what government cannot take away but grants rights to releave the able of their earnings socially justified by mob rule to those serving a reality