BREAKING NEWS!! Spanky Trump Told "NO!!!!"

Senate Passes Iran War Powers Resolution

February 13, 2020

"The Senate passed an Iran War Powers resolution on Thursday, a rare measure that was approved with bipartisan support despite the fact that it has been opposed by President Donald Trump and aims to rein in his ability to use military action against Iran without congressional approval."

Donald-Trump21-e1436852407216.jpg

February 13, 2020

"Answering a claim by some of Trump's supporters and Trump himself that the measure would send a signal of weakness to Iran and other potential adversaries, Tim Kaine said the opposite was true.

"When we stand up for the rule of law - in a world that hungers for more rule of law - and say 'this decision is fundamental, and we have rules that we are going to follow so we can make a good decision,' that's a message of strength,'' Kaine said."

Just now, dontlooknow said:

They should have a campaign picture of trump and all of his felonies. 

It would just be a picture of Trump since he’s committed zero felonies and has never been convicted of a crime. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

I care. You don't care. Lol you care you really do. 

Sorry. The constitution is clear that Trump has the power to protect his troops and citizens. 

Empty gesture. 

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

Good! Congress declares war, not the president. It is long pat time for congress to reasserted this constitutional authority. 

FALSE. The president can and will assert his authority to protect troops or citizens whenever he sees fit and there's not a damned thing congress can do about it. 

42 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

FALSE. The president can and will assert his authority to protect troops or citizens whenever he sees fit and there's not a damned thing congress can do about it. 

Then you better bend over and kiss yer ass goodbye. The cocksucker is a fukking kook.

45 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Then you better bend over and kiss yer ass goodbye. The cocksucker is a fukking kook.

Uh, huh. Every prediction you idiots have made, has NOT come true. 

Trump is way more stable than you severe TDS sufferers. 

7 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

February 13, 2020

"The Senate passed an Iran War Powers resolution on Thursday, a rare measure that was approved with bipartisan support despite the fact that it has been opposed by President Donald Trump and aims to rein in his ability to use military action against Iran without congressional approval."

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

giphy.webp

Nobody cares. The president has the constitutional power to protect his troops and citizens at any time. 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....we've SEEN how Chickenhawks protect our troops and citizens......

hqdefault.jpg

"One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of (Kuwait) and he wasted it. If I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

becce1e85784de0461bf612a86478c20--americ

7 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

They should have a campaign picture of trump and all of his felonies. 

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

giphy.webp

It would just be a picture of Trump since he’s committed zero felonies and has never been convicted of a crime. 

6 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

giphy.webp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/28/trumps-strike-soleimani-garners-approval-well-concerns-about-escalation-with-iran-post-abc-poll-finds/

The Post-ABC poll finds 53 percent approve of Trump’s ordering of the strike that killed Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, while 41 percent disapprove.

February 13, 2020

22 minutes ago, neilcar said:

white_trash_hat.png?1509361165

He will veto it. Congress doesn’t have the votes to override it. No change. 

51 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Well? What's come true?

War with North Korea

War with Iran

Endless babble about recession

Impeachment over Mueller

Impeachment over Ukraine

🤣

Literally NOT ONE thing you morons have predicted have come true.