Vegas

Who keeps telling liberals that they are smarter than they really are?

22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

On the other hand, who keeps telling Conservatives that they are morally superior when crimes still happen in their small towns. When asked why small town Conservative guy does meth.... they come up with some lame excuse about how liberalism spread to their isolated burg. 

Proof?

On 2/15/2020 at 8:07 AM, Vegas said:

Proof?

Why you may not say those exact words... you lay claim to being morally superior or you would not be here.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Why you may not say those exact words... you lay claim to being morally superior or you would not be here.

What? Explain. 

7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Who keeps trolling a liberal website?

For God sakes. You losers literally have your own forum. Shut up already. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Come on now... if you did not have an axe to grind, you would not be here.

I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. Given that you cant be specific, its safe to say that you have no idea what you are talking about either. 

Just now, Vegas said:

I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. Given that you cant be specific, its safe to say that you have no idea what you are talking about either. 

Ok, whatever. Most here can acknowledge that they are not here just to be here. You are here to tell Liberals that they are stupid (therefore making you superior) and that they are the sole cause of all social ills. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Ok, whatever. Most here can acknowledge that they are not here just to be here. You are here to tell Liberals that they are stupid (therefore making you superior) and that they are the sole cause of all social ills. 

There, now you are being specific. Was that so hard? I give proof of their stupidity? I dont just call them stupid without evidence. How is stating a fact the same as saying i am superior? 

1 minute ago, Vegas said:

There, now you are being specific. Was that so hard? I give proof of their stupidity? I dont just call them stupid without evidence. How is stating a fact the same as saying i am superior? 

Most of what you write is subjective opinion and not quantifiable fact. Most know that you can't disprove one opinion with yet another opinion. 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Most of what you write is subjective opinion and not quantifiable fact. Most know that you can't disprove one opinion with yet another opinion. 

Logic and opinion are two different things. For example, i used logic and reasoning to dismantle transgenderism.  Libs use political correctness to defend it. Logic is not an opinion. PC are opinions. 

Just now, Vegas said:

Logic and opinion are two different things. For example, i used logic and reasoning to dismantle transgenderism.  Libs use political correctness to defend it. Logic is not an opinion. PC are opinions. 

Logic is not quantifiable/concrete fact. Logic says that you should not engage in such pointless endeavors such as this but the fact is that you do. This can be proven by giving a number of your posts.. see the difference?

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Logic is not quantifiable

If Mary has 3 buckets of logic  and gives away  2  buckets of  logic,  what  quantity of   logic  does she have left?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

If Mary has 3 buckets of logic  and gives away  2  buckets of  logic,  what  quantity of   logic  does she have left?

logic is not an object that can be accurately weighed, measured, calibrated. and such. Nice try. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Logic is not quantifiable/concrete fact. Logic says that you should not engage in such pointless endeavors such as this but the fact is that you do. This can be proven by giving a number of your posts.. see the difference?

So logic is not a valid manner of debate? Come on. Not everything can be quantifiable, which is why logic is used. Can you quantify concretely that slavery is wrong? Or can we use logic to defend its immorality? 

So logic is not a valid manner of debate? Come on. Not everything can be quantifiable, which is why logic is used. Can you quantify concretely that slavery is wrong? Or can we use logic to defend its immorality? 

Lets start with this... logic does not equal fact. Fact is quantifiable, reproducible regardless of context.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Lets start with this... logic does not equal fact. Fact is quantifiable, reproducible regardless of context.

I know. But that says nothing to whether or not logic is a valid form of debate? Give me a quantifiable fact , with numbers and all , that slavery is immoral?  If you cant, then why not reinstitute it again? It sure would save a lot of money. 

15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Potato 🥔 

16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The downs girl photo was supposed to be loaded too. Sigh. You get what I was trying to do here 

Just now, Vegas said:

I know. But that says nothing to whether or not logic is a valid form of debate? Give me a quantifiable fact , with numbers and all , that slavery is immoral?  If you cant, then why not reinstitute it again? It sure would save a lot of money. 

Next, your posts are not exactly academic logic. They are... liberals are stupid and I am smart. That is not logic at least from my standpoint.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Next, your posts are not exactly academic logic. They are... liberals are stupid and I am smart. That is not logic at least from my standpoint.

Nice deflection.  Bye. 

Just now, leftwinger said:

Who keeps telling right wingers that liberals want to know how much you hate them?

You mad bro? 

Nice deflection.  Bye. 

Ew. Don’t do that and not go. 
you sound like a pissy 12 year old