Vegas

Who keeps telling liberals that they are smarter than they really are?

38 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

So school is now bias towards liberals huh. 

Imagine that......

cg50288055a2c46.jpg

Sad democrats already lost ONE civil war...

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Sad democrats already lost ONE civil war...

Lol the liberal republicans wanted expand civil right. Why does the right wing fly the Confederate flag ducky?

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol the liberal republicans wanted expand civil right. Why does the right wing fly the Confederate flag ducky?

They don't fly the "Confederate flag."

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Who tells Vegas to sign onto a liberal forum, insult them, then expect them to discuss politics with him?  

Seems odd.... :huh:  

Trump supporters are liberal, individuals who want to make a last vote to end government by the people in a trade to receive free goods and services are not liberal.

34 minutes ago, Chongo said:

how-to-draw-a-funny-face-goofy-200px.jpg

Trump supporters are liberal, individuals.....

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

No....that's not possible.....

conservative:

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

liberal:

: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change

: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted

progressive:

: moving forward

: happening or developing gradually over a period of time

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

2 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Rules and laws for individuals are liberal, rules and laws for a monarchical group that votes to revive free goods and services are not liberal.

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

They get owned in every debate, they are wrong about everything.  Not just here, but in society as well. Yet, they still are under the delusion that they are smarter than they really are. 

Who keeps this delusion alive in them after their schooling?

See:   Liberals Only  Forum

Do we need a forum?  No.

They need a space  with  unchallenged statement and ignore lists.    Do you  use your ignore  list?   

team-america-world-police-movie-review-f

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah university's only go after the best and brightest. I hear they don't have masters degrees in conspiracy theory. 

why study conspiracy theories when anyone can watch people conspiring in plain sight and typical debates..

2 hours ago, Vegas said:

I understand that libs pretty much own the school system, so they are told that they are smart no matter how stupid they are. They pad their grades so their self esteem stays intact. Participation trophies and all that crap. In short, if it makes them think they are smart, then the schools will implement it. Same with college. However, when they get out of the system they are repeatedly being smacked on the head by the real world. They get owned in every debate, they are wrong about everything.

Most jobs do not involve even MINIMUM quantities of debating.

Not just here, but in society as well. Yet, they still are under the delusion that they are smarter than they really are.

Who suggested to YOU that YOU were any kind of smart?

No good teacher tells students they are stupid, other than by issuing grades. Good teachers try to promote a positive attitude.

Do you favor paddling students who fail to do their homework, and do it correctly? 

There are many things wrong with education in this country.

No one ever spend a minute explaining stocks and bond investments to me in 12 years of public school. They did, however, spend a lot of time trying to teach me how to determine the volume of a cone.

But these were faults of schools that dated back to the 1800's.

Very few students in US public schools ever learn how to converse in any foreign language. They try to do this in four semesters. They SUCCEED in doing it in Germany, the Netherlands, Scandinavia. I taught Spanish for 40 years at the college level and five at the HS level. I was never given the time needed or the equipment needed to do this properly.

Most of the time, people learn what they need to know on the job. I figured out how to average grades as a teacher using an adding machine. I was very surprized to learn that most of my teaching colleagues were unable to do this... or even try.

2 hours ago, Duck615 said:

They don't fly the "Confederate flag."

This is a lie, of course, hundreds of photos of Trumpists flying the Stars and Bars are posted in this forum. David Duke really, really likes Trump.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I need a safe space where my ideas will never be challenged. 

56 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

See:   Liberals Only  Forum

Do we need a forum?  No.

They need a space  with  unchallenged statement and ignore lists.    Do you  use your ignore  list?   

team-america-world-police-movie-review-f

Excellent point. 👍

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

So school is now bias towards liberals huh. 

You didn't know that...are you a Neanderthal like yer boyfriend?

In other news...

"A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week."

"Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

17 hours ago, Chongo said:

how-to-draw-a-funny-face-goofy-200px.jpg

Trump supporters are liberal, individuals.....

16 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

conservative:

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

liberal:

: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change

: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted

progressive:

: moving forward

: happening or developing gradually over a period of time

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

16 hours ago, Chongo said:

tumblr_o7qwc3HQ2a1r187pho1_500.gif

Rules and laws for individuals are liberal, rules and laws for a monarchical group that votes to revive free goods and services are not liberal.

locale-per-festa-compleanno-bambini-mila

18 hours ago, Vegas said:

I understand that libs pretty much own the school system, so they are told that they are smart no matter how stupid they are. They pad their grades so their self esteem stays intact. Participation trophies and all that crap. In short, if it makes them think they are smart, then the schools will implement it. Same with college. However, when they get out of the system they are repeatedly being smacked on the head by the real world. They get owned in every debate, they are wrong about everything.  Not just here, but in society as well. Yet, they still are under the delusion that they are smarter than they really are. 

They become self perpetuating delusions as defense mechanisms. The more they are proven stupid, the stronger the delusions and denial.

I understand that libs pretty much own the school system, so they are told that they are smart no matter how stupid they are. They pad their grades so their self esteem stays intact. Participation trophies and all that crap. In short, if it makes them think they are smart, then the schools will implement it. Same with college. However, when they get out of the system they are repeatedly being smacked on the head by the real world. They get owned in every debate, they are wrong about everything.  Not just here, but in society as well. Yet, they still are under the delusion that they are smarter than they really are. 

They do.They are idiots.

I've known smart liberals and smart conservatives.  I've also known dumb liberals and dumb conservatives.  Stupidity is a choice. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I've known smart liberals and smart conservatives.  I've also known dumb liberals and dumb conservatives.  Stupidity is a choice. 

Funny how the dumbest mother fucer here says people are dumb. Lol

17 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

So, When Obama refused to bomb Agrobah, Did you think he made a mistake?  Did he embolden our enemies?  

47 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

The Dems are lead by Queers and Communists?

Is that a smart move on the political chess board ?

You poor, dumb, bastards.     The Trump Train is rolling hard down the tracks.   

I recommend that you Dem-boys stand out of the way.                                 🍹

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

When Obama refused to bomb Agrobah, Did you think he made a mistake? 

LOL... nice try,  not really

17 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The Dems are lead by Queers and Communists?

Is that a smart move on the political chess board ?

You poor, dumb, bastards.     The Trump Train is rolling hard down the tracks.   

I recommend that you Dem-boys stand out of the way.                                 🍹

"Windmills cause cancer..."

Trump.