Sign in to follow this  
JeanMoulin

John Kelly. Hero or traitor to the American people

It's all well and good that he is coming out now and telling about all the atrocities THE PIG was involved with, but it does beg the question, why didn't he do something about it then? Was it fear? How could someone like Kelly be afraid of anything? Unless THE PIG had something on him that Kelly didn't want exposed at the time. If that's the case, after Kelly's tell all, I'm pretty sure THE PIG will retaliate. Has Kelly somehow become unafraid now? Or maybe the money is starting to overshadow his fear. Will Mattis be next? Bolton? I predict there will be some good books coming out this summer. Maybe even a movie.

It's considered bad form for military members, active or otherwise, to speak ill of a sitting president. This is why military criticism of Obama really only came to light after he left office. 

4 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

It's all well and good that he is coming out now and telling about all the atrocities THE PIG was involved with, but it does beg the question, why didn't he do something about it then? Was it fear? How could someone like Kelly be afraid of anything? Unless THE PIG had something on him that Kelly didn't want exposed at the time. If that's the case, after Kelly's tell all, I'm pretty sure THE PIG will retaliate. Has Kelly somehow become unafraid now? Or maybe the money is starting to overshadow his fear. Will Mattis be next? Bolton? I predict there will be some good books coming out this summer. Maybe even a movie.

I think he was just trying to do his job and didn't think speaking out at the time was right. It's very telling that most that work with trump quit before doing the illegal things he orders them to do. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

I think he was just trying to do his job and didn't think speaking out at the time was right. It's very telling that most that work with trump quit before doing the illegal things he orders them to do. 

How many people have gone to jail for Trump so far?

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Well then he would have been wrong because speaking out at the time is what would have been the right thing to do. That would have made him a true hero. Like Vindman.

6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

How many people have gone to jail for Trump so far?

A lot of witches were caught during the hunt weren't there?

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Well then he would have been wrong because speaking out at the time is what would have been the right thing to do. That would have made him a true hero. Like Vindman.

He just would of been fired and trump would of lied and slandered him. He did the right thing resigning first in my eyes. 

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

A lot of witches were caught during the hunt weren't there?

Sure was and the republicans in the Senate were afraid of witnesses. Afraid of what might of came out. 

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

He just would of been fired and trump would of lied and slandered him. He did the right thing resigning first in my eyes. 

You're absolutely right, he would have been both, but many people have given their lives to stop dictators.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

You're absolutely right, he would have been both, but many people have given their lives to stop dictators.

Trump would of said that he was just mad about being fired 

12 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump would of said he was a disgruntled employee after being fired. 

Probably, but doesn't it make you wonder what was his motivation to accept the job in the first place. Someone who considers themselves righteous and cares about their country should have known that THE PIG was bad for this country. People like him and Tillerson now have the excuse that they did it because they thought that they could make a change. Could they have been that stupid? I don't think so. They had to have known what THE PIG was capable of long before they accepted the job.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Probably, but doesn't it make you wonder what was his motivation to accept the job in the first place. Someone who considers themselves righteous and cares about their country should have known that THE PIG was bad for this country. People like him and Tillerson now have the excuse that they did it because they thought that they could make a change. Could they have been that stupid? I don't think so. They had to have known what THE PIG was capable of long before they accepted the job.

Maybe he wanted to serve his country and then didn't want to be apart of the trump administration after he learn what trump was doing. Like Bolton said drug deal. 

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

This is the type of stuff

that Hillary has killed

over 100 people for

Well in America it's innocent till proven guilty. And I don't see any conviction. 

8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Well in America it's innocent till proven guilty. And I don't see any conviction. 

I agree.  Trump is 100% innocent.  I don't see any conviction:lol:

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Maybe he wanted to serve his country and then didn't want to be apart of the trump administration after he learn what trump was doing. Like Bolton said drug deal. 

Maybe, but in reality, they had to have known what kind of a person THE PIG is. Over 3 million more voters knew.

5 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Maybe, but in reality, they had to have known what kind of a person THE PIG is. Over 3 million more voters knew.

Well Lindsey graham and most republicans called trump a loser. Then when he became president they started sucking his cock. Nothing scares a republican like losing their seat. 

8 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Well Lindsey graham and most republicans called trump a loser. Then when he became president they started sucking his cock. Nothing scares a republican like losing their seat. 

Graham is a weird little pick for sure. Hard to figure him out. As for the rest of the republican swine, I don't believe they fear losing their seats all that much. Most represent redneck states where the voters are too stupid to know that they are getting fvcked by the gop. I think they are afraid of THE PIG himself. Why I don't exactly know. Their seats were safe long before THE PIG, and will be long after he's gone. Red states will always vote republican no matter what.

Sad liberals are so anti American

35 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I agree.  Trump is 100% innocent.  I don't see any conviction:lol:

Trump is GUILTY AS ALL HELL! You are clearly BLIND to reality.

11 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Sad liberals are so anti American

Sad after 615 variations and attempts, Dumbduck is still dumber than several species of burrowing insect.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Sad after 615 variations and attempts, Dumbduck is still dumber than several species of burrowing insect.

Thanks for proving my point

""Dumbduck is still dumber than several species of burrowing insect""

you mean FECES615 don't you?...aka Uneducated republiKlan redneck TrailerTrash