Jump to content
personreal

So, You Say You Want Government Run Healthcare?

Recommended Posts

Medicare would be a better comparison but then that would negate your argument wouldn't it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Medicare would be a better comparison but then that would negate your argument wouldn't it

That's a whole lot different than free healthcare for all run by the gov, which would bankrupt the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, personreal said:

That's a whole lot different than free healthcare for all run by the gov, which would bankrupt the country.

What do you think we spend on healthcare now? We spend more than any other developed Nation. That is because we pay for executive salaries and profits and advertising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In addition the paperwork required by administration of insurance policies is a major cost factor.the insurance companies have overhead much higher than the overhead incurred by Medicare

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slideman said:

What do you think we spend on healthcare now? We spend more than any other developed Nation. That is because we pay for executive salaries and profits and advertising.

OK...let's run it with low-paid amateurs...see how far that gets you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The proposal is for single payer government health insurance.
 

Health care will remain mostly private, as it is now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slideman said:

What do you think we spend on healthcare now? We spend more than any other developed Nation. That is because we pay for executive salaries and profits and advertising.

And yet people come here for healthcare thay can't get in yer utopia.

 

One of the reasons health cost are higher...

 

Image result for big pharma hillary gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, personreal said:

And yet people come here for healthcare thay can't get in yer utopia.

 

One of the reasons health cost are higher...

 

Image result for big pharma hillary gif

You reply with two non sequiturs because you can't deny that Medicare works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, slideman said:

You reply with two non sequiturs because you can't deny that Medicare works

Never said it didn't...but it's a whole different animal than waht Bernie and others want to do.

 

Vote for Bernie if you want...I don't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slideman said:

We spend more than any other developed Nation

We also pay a lot better wages for healthcare professionals.

 

A senior Speech Language Pathologist in Stockholm Sweden makes $58k, is taxed at 30% and any additional wage increase is taxed at 55%.

 

The Wife makes double that and pays much less in taxes as a percentage.

 

It's just too effing funny thinking that our current private healthcare system will survive on Medicare reimbursement rates.

 

Go ahead, blow it up!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slideman said:

Medicare is working just fine

Works fine for me. The .gov. doesn't run my healthcare. Kaiser does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, slideman said:

We have healthcare for all above 65 now and it works great

 

It works great? LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, personreal said:

220px-Acne_vulgaris_ill_artlibre_jn.png

So, You Say You Want Government Run Healthcare?

 

slapping.gif

Say WHEN!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, personreal said:

 

 

I have seen them do a bad iron test (life and death situation) and then try to eliminate the live blood test that was correct. If they can not do an iron test correctly they are not going to have an ability to test for virus problems correctly. The sicker you get the more money they will make, thats why we have developed laws such as the Nuremberg rules. Whatever happens medical treatments should be voluntary, all possible treatments and knowledge about treatments should become more available instead of less available.

 

Live Blood Cell Analysis:
Another Gimmick to Sell You Something

Stephen Barrett, M.D. (Two hours of nutrition and thirty minutes of vaccine training)

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Tests/livecell.html

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chongo said:

 

I have seen them do a bad iron test (life and death situation) and then try to eliminate the live blood test that was correct. If they can not do an iron test correctly they are not going to have an ability to test for virus problems correctly. The sicker you get the more money they will make, thats why we have developed laws such as the Nuremberg rules. Whatever happens medical treatments should be voluntary, all possible treatments and knowledge about treatments should become more available instead of less available.

 

Live Blood Cell Analysis:
Another Gimmick to Sell You Something

Stephen Barrett, M.D. (Two hours of nutrition and thirty minutes of vaccine training)

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Tests/livecell.html

 

 

Sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, slideman said:

Suppose we start by lowering the age to 55 what do you think?

That's part of Liz Warren's plan.  Start with lowering the age to 55 and offer Medicare for all to those making under $50k as well......then expand every few years from that starting point.  I like that approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, personreal said:

 

 

Agreed 100% brother PR.

 

They also suck at running the War Dept. :) ....100s and 100s of billions$$$ missing, unaccounted for.  Failed wars wasting trillions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

 

Agreed 100% brother PR.

 

They also suck at running the War Dept. :) ....100s and 100s of billions$$$ missing, unaccounted for.  Failed wars wasting trillions.

Yep...billion$ have disappeared in places like Ukraine and Biden complains about an investigation into Burisma.

 

I guess we now know where some of that money went.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, personreal said:

Yep...billion$ have disappeared in places like Ukraine and Biden complains about an investigation into Burisma.

 

I guess we now know where some of that money went.  :)

The reports show much more of it went missing in the Obama 8 yrs than the Bush 8 yrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...