Deadric

3 high school girls sue over trans in sports.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I hope this lawsuit rules towards inclusion, not exclusion.

So yer OK with men cheating women out of athletic scholarships?

Yer truly an azz RR...and corrupt.

17 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Incorrect.

I figured as much.

Yeah, let's make these people feel left out wherever they go.  If you work hard at it, I bet you can get a few more to kill themselves.   Your generalizations are disgusting and pig ignorant.  Go Bad word yourself, Dead Rick.

If it is between robbing real girls of college scholarships or having a few confused dudes off themselves, fukk’em, let them off themselves; I stand by women’s rights.

Maybe you could off yourself as well, a protest in solidarity to dudes killing themself because they weren’t allowed to dominate women in women’s sports.

5 hours ago, Deadric said:

I knew this crap would hit a boiling point.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/three-female-high-school-athletes-file-federal-lawsuit-to-block-transgender-students-from-competing-in-girls-sports/

Three female high school athletes have filed a federal lawsuit to block transgender students from competing in girl’s sports against them. 

The girls behind the lawsuit argue that the biological male students prevent them from obtaining track titles and scholarship opportunities. 

“Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts,” Smith, who is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith, told ABC News. “That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field.” 

“Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” attorney Christiana Holcomb said. “Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.” 

Hope they win, the insanity is tearing the country apart like most scenario's the left support. PC should die now with the rest of the shenanigans.

19 minutes ago, personreal said:

Just another beer drinking fool PR.

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Just another beer drinking fool PR.

In other news...

"A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week."

"Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Yeah, let's exclude a small number of people (that already feel alienated and ostracized) for simply wanting to participate in a sport.   Maybe a few will even off themselves.  Good plan.   :(  These people are human beings....  

I'm with you ...... 

Its not the teenage girls driving the lawsuit it is the parents .....

1 minute ago, personreal said:

In other news...

"A New Hampshire man was arrested Thursday afternoon after allegedly assaulting a 15-year-old Trump supporter and two adults at a polling site during the state’s first-in-the-nation primary earlier this week."

"Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede."

The Windham Police Department said Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct. (Windham Police Department)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-hampshire-man-arrested-after-allegedly-assaulting-pro-trump-teen-polling-site

Yep they're unhinged. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of this crap.

Just now, TBHWT said:

Yep they're unhinged. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of this crap.

Yep...we'll need more jails to house the left.

Just now, personreal said:

Yep...we'll need more jails to house the left.

Send them to Mexico seeing as how they love them so much.

24 minutes ago, merrill said:

I'm with you ...... 

Of course it is.  

59 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I hope this lawsuit rules towards inclusion, not exclusion.

Would you rather date a girl with large breasts and a small penis, or vice versa?

35 minutes ago, Deadric said:

If it is between robbing real girls of college scholarships or having a few confused dudes off themselves, fukk’em, let them off themselves;

They aren't "dudes" and most of them aren't "confused" (except to wonder why everyone hates them and excludes them).

Maybe you could off yourself as well

That's not going to happen.  I'm happier than I've been in well over 40 years.  

, a protest in solidarity to dudes killing themself because they weren’t allowed to dominate women in women’s sports.

Again, there are no "dudes."  They are now (or will soon be) women legally.  

8 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Would you rather date a girl with large breasts and a small penis, or vice versa?

I only date my wife, thanks.   Take your clumsy advances elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, merrill said:

I'm with you ...... 

Oh sure, the girls didn’t want those scholarships anyway. They definitely are not behind this at all or even complained that their college future is destroyed because they do not have the genetics of a man so they can compete against another person who has the genetic makeup of a man. This is all the parents. Yep. Idiot.

3 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Oh sure, the girls didn’t want those scholarships anyway. They definitely are not behind this at all or even complained that their college future is destroyed because they do not have the genetics of a man so they can compete against another person who has the genetic makeup of a man. This is all the parents. Yep. Idiot.

Show us where the girls paid the attorney tab.   If you can't, then this is coming from the parents.   

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Show us where the girls paid the attorney tab.   If you can't, then this is coming from the parents.   

The parents paying for it is expected, that in no way means the girls didn’t get upset over losing their college and ask to sue.

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

The parents paying for it

So the parents are suing.  Thanks for clearing that up.

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

is expected, that in no way means the girls didn’t get upset over losing their college and ask to sue.

How did they "lose" their college?   I assure you they're not giving all the college scholarships to transgenders.  Please get a grip.  

48 minutes ago, merrill said:

I'm with you ...... 

Yeah... and Greta Thunberg acted all on her own too...

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

So the parents are suing.  Thanks for clearing that up.

How did they "lose" their college?   I assure you they're not giving all the college scholarships to transgenders.  Please get a grip.  

You are a troll. A purposefully obtuse troll.

1 minute ago, Deadric said:

You are a troll. A purposefully obtuse troll.

No, I simply disagree with you.  What other types of people do you hate and want to exclude?  Just curious....

4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

I agree. Trans shouldn't compete in sports unless it's within their sex. 

What about using the opposite bathroom? 

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Of course he is. Men who want vaginas are victims in his mind. 

12 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Of course he is. Men who want vaginas are victims in his mind. 

Everyone is a victim in his mind... except Trump supporters.