Deadric

3 high school girls sue over trans in sports.

I knew this crap would hit a boiling point.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/three-female-high-school-athletes-file-federal-lawsuit-to-block-transgender-students-from-competing-in-girls-sports/

Three female high school athletes have filed a federal lawsuit to block transgender students from competing in girl’s sports against them. 

The girls behind the lawsuit argue that the biological male students prevent them from obtaining track titles and scholarship opportunities. 

“Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts,” Smith, who is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith, told ABC News. “That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field.” 

“Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” attorney Christiana Holcomb said. “Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.” 

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

They should sue. You would think feminists would be more up in arms about men pushing out women in competitive sports. 

Everyone knows men are the best at everything, including being women. 😁

This has always been one of the battle lines that was going to piss people off.  Some tiny little group of people who doesn't want to "identify" as their biological gender, fine.  Don't.  Be whoever you want to be.  But when you try to force the rest of the world to go along with your identity issues, to the point that you're stealing scholarship opportunities earmarked for women, you can go fvck yourself.  Almost everybody I know agrees with this sentiment.  Being accommodated is different from having the world turn itself upside-down, throwing out everything it's built upon because you don't like it.

This shouldn't even be an issue. You should compete on the level of your biological gender. If trans individuals don't like it, they can form their own competition or league. Why society is catering to this minority is beyond me.

Just now, drvoke said:

This shouldn't even be an issue. You should compete on the level of your biological gender. If trans individuals don't like it, they can form their own competition or league. Why society is catering to this minority is beyond me.

I agree. Trans shouldn't compete in sports unless it's within their sex. 

26 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I agree. Trans shouldn't compete in sports unless it's within their sex. 

I don’t know how a guy could feel any accomplishment beating the girls out in a sport he is likely ranks middle to low in against other guys. What’s to be proud of? And since we all know the outcome, why waste time with the sport at all and just hand out the medals? It would be like going through all the advertisements and marketing for a UFC fight, when all it is is the UFC Heavyweight Champion vs some dude across the street. Why the fukk bother? Just call the fight 1 second after the ref yells “let’s get it on”, and be done with it.

Why go through the motions of having the real girls spend their time and money training for something they have no shot at?

4 minutes ago, Deadric said:

I don’t know how a guy could feel any accomplishment beating the girls out in a sport he is likely ranks middle to low in against other guys. What’s to be proud of? And since we all know the outcome, why waste time with the sport at all and just hand out the medals? It would be like going through all the advertisements and marketing for a UFC fight, when all it is is the UFC Heavyweight Champion vs some dude across the street. Why the fukk bother? Just call the fight 1 second after the ref yells “let’s get it on”, and be done with it.

Why go through the motions of having the real girls spend their time and money training for something they have no shot at?

He’s trying to get in their panties 

37 minutes ago, Deadric said:

You gotta draw the line somewhere. 

Yeah, let's exclude a small number of people (that already feel alienated and ostracized) for simply wanting to participate in a sport.   Maybe a few will even off themselves.  Good plan.   :(  These people are human beings....  

Just now, RollingRock said:

Yeah, let's exclude a small number of people (that already feel alienated and ostracized) for simply wanting to participate in a sport.   Maybe a few will even off themselves.  Good plan.   :(  These people are human beings....  

It's not fair to have genetically stronger males compete in female sports. 

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

I'm all for equal protection but this is going over the line. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

They aren't males anymore.   

10 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I'm all for equal protection but this is going over the line. 

I disagree.  I'm all about inclusion, not exclusion.  Since I had one of my best friends go through this crap, this topic (and the attitudes around it) make me sad.

22 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Sure. Fvck biological women. They had their chance, it is time for the biological males that feel female to dominate women’s sports. And in a few years when women’s sports is just trans, we can look back and think “the world is such a better place now that women have no sports because they physically can’t compete with men who cosplay as women. This is so much better that we Fvcked over half the population for like 1% of the population.”

6 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Sure. Fvck biological women. They had their chance, it is time for the biological males that feel female to dominate women’s sports. And in a few years when women’s sports is just trans, we can look back and think “the world is such a better place now that women have no sports because they physically can’t compete with men who cosplay as women. This is so much better that we Fvcked over half the population for like 1% of the population.”

There are no men competing.  

49 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

^^^^^

Boom.

4 hours ago, Deadric said:

I knew this crap would hit a boiling point.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/three-female-high-school-athletes-file-federal-lawsuit-to-block-transgender-students-from-competing-in-girls-sports/

Three female high school athletes have filed a federal lawsuit to block transgender students from competing in girl’s sports against them. 

The girls behind the lawsuit argue that the biological male students prevent them from obtaining track titles and scholarship opportunities. 

“Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts,” Smith, who is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith, told ABC News. “That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field.” 

“Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” attorney Christiana Holcomb said. “Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.” 

And the left doesn't care that women get cheated our of college athletic scholarships cause transgender man want the easy win in sports. 

43 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Yes there are and you know it. You are having XY chromosomes and XX competing, when one is genetically stronger.

I refuse to take your answers seriously, because you come across as being purposefully obtuse. Pretending like these males identifying as females taking away scholarships from natural born females is perfectly normal.

Do you understand that the top women in their respective sports are worse than at best mid level men that compete in the same sport? Natural born women have no chance against Macho Man Randy Savage identifying as Heather Swanson. There would be no reason for a woman to even try out and waste her time, because these men calling themselves women will destroy them.

True feminists should be all over this. This is not a hill I suggest liberals die on. You have massive support for LGBTQ rights as it is, but much of that support is not going to be with you in screwing real women out of scholarships.

50 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Then why are men blowing women out at sporting events?

Yer corrupt RR.

2 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Yes there are and you know it.

Incorrect.

I refuse to take your answers because I'm a raging bigot and prefer to hate what I don't understand.

I figured as much.

Pretending like these males identifying as females taking away scholarships from natural born females is perfectly normal.

Do you understand that the top women in their respective sports are worse than at best mid level men that compete in the same sport? Natural born women have no chance against Macho Man Randy Savage identifying as Heather Swanson. There would be no reason for a woman to even try out and waste her time, because these men calling themselves women will destroy them.

True feminists should be all over this. This is not a hill I suggest liberals die on. You have massive support for LGBTQ rights as it is, but much of that support is not going to be with you in screwing real women out of scholarships.

Yeah, let's make these people feel left out wherever they go.  If you work hard at it, I bet you can get a few more to kill themselves.   Your generalizations are disgusting and pig ignorant.  Go fuck yourself, Dead Rick.