Globalist Propaganda Ad - Anti-Scandanavia.

Like all Globalist propagandist goals....no heritage, no borders, no identity...we all are just "workers of the world".  Here for low wages in service to Globalist Corps.

Sweden is the "lab test" for this CUCKism...and the lab is on fire.

The ad caused an uproar and was taken down.  Was altered and is now back in the media.  YT comments turned off.

13 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Like all Globalist propagandist goals....no heritage, no borders, no identity...we all are just "workers of the world".  Here for low wages in service to Globalist Corps.

The ad caused an uproar and was taken down.  Was altered and is now back in the media.  YT comments turned off.

One of the great ironies I've been able to witness unfold in real time is that the left--which formerly was anti-corporatism, anti-globalist, appreciated culture and art, and defended free speech--is doing everything required to facilitate the growth of corporate dominance, disappearance of borders, dissolution of art and culture, and destruction of free speech protections. 

So, so sad. 

23 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I'm a ScandiHooligan.   :)

I few years ago a lady at the store said that term after I told her I am Scandinavian...I just laughed.  I wasn't offended at all...I thought it was funny.  :)

8 minutes ago, kking said:

One of the great ironies I've been able to witness unfold in real time is that the left--which formerly was anti-corporatism, anti-globalist, appreciated culture and art, and defended free speech--is doing everything required to facilitate the growth of corporate dominance, disappearance of borders, dissolution of art and culture, and destruction of free speech protections. 

So, so sad. 

Well articulated post KK.  Chomsky has written and spoken often on what you describe.  When liberalism morphed and branched into economic neoliberalism they needed power/money to advance cultural liberalism to all the earth.  Its how they can deride the Iraq war while saying Obama's Syria war is righteous.  How and why?  Because Obama and Samantha Power tricked the left by saying this war was a "RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT" war....The R2P liberals only want to help...so compassionate. In other words "we must bomb these people in order to bring liberalism to them".

I know this is trite, but it fits

1970 Berkeley ---"FREE SPEECH!!"

2020 Berkeley ---"WE WILL RULE OVER SPEECH"

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Well articulated post KK.  Chomsky has written and spoken often on what you describe.  When liberalism morphed and branched into economic neoliberalism they needed power/money to advance cultural liberalism to all the earth.  Its how they can deride the Iraq war while saying Obama's Syria war is righteous.  How and why?  Because Obama and Samantha Power tricked the left by saying this war was a "RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT" war....The R2P liberals only want to help...so compassionate. In other words "we must bomb these people in order to bring liberalism to them".

I know this is trite, but it fits

1970 Berkeley ---"FREE SPEECH!!"

2020 Berkeley ---"WE WILL RULE OVER SPEECH"

Isn't that interesting how an entire swath of presumably well-intentioned people can be molded to do what facilitates the expansion of global capitalism. It's almost like a meta-problem: the  political ideology of the "masses" evolved to facilitate the larger (but less visible) financial ideology of the corporate, globalist rulers, under the very umbrella said globalist rulers created. 

...and at the same time, the other end of the pathetic political spectrum of the masses, conservatives are convinced to almost blindly defend corporations because of how bad the government is at administering things commonly understood to be essential services--health care, war militarization, media.

And if this situation wasn't hopeless enough, now the masses are being coached to hate their intrinsic identities, to deny the value of share cultural pillars and values, and to live a hedonistic, nihilistic theme park life...why? Because that's what the corporations want.

10 minutes ago, kking said:

Isn't that interesting how an entire swath of presumably well-intentioned people can be molded to do what facilitates the expansion of global capitalism. It's almost like a meta-problem: the  political ideology of the "masses" evolved to facilitate the larger (but less visible) financial ideology of the corporate, globalist rulers, under the very umbrella said globalist rulers created. 

...and at the same time, the other end of the pathetic political spectrum of the masses, conservatives are convinced to almost blindly defend corporations because of how bad the government is at administering things commonly understood to be essential services--health care, war militarization, media.

And if this situation wasn't hopeless enough, now the masses are being coached to hate their intrinsic identities, to deny the value of share cultural pillars and values, and to live a hedonistic, nihilistic theme park life...why? Because that's what the corporations want.

Yes sir.  You are well read bro. 

And you have a gift: You are able to view the world and events as an objective thinker free from niche shackles. I am striving for the same.

I will always be some sort of "conservative" who sees man as an independent being striving to be free from both CORP & GOVT manipulation.

Two things can be true.  I can agree with Noam Chomsky, Ann Coulter and Marx at the same time on a given issue....and sort out the details later.

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Yes sir.  You are well read bro. 

And you have a gift: You are able to view the world and events as an objective thinker free from niche shackles. I am striving for the same.

I will always be some sort of "conservative" who sees man as an independent being striving to be free from both CORP & GOVT manipulation.

Two things can be true.  I can agree with Noam Chomsky, Ann Coulter and Marx at the same time on a given issue....and sort out the details later.

Thanks, it's good to see some objective perspectives. Your view of man as an independent being striving to be free from institutional manipulation--I agree. There is something organic about the evolution of religion and social values which I suspect took many, many generations of suffering to become part of our shared wisdom. The general understanding of something like, say, the seven deadly sins, tells me that humanity consciously realized that in order to organize and maintain a large number of productive individuals in our society (with the goal of maintaining relative stability, health, comfort, and fulfillment), you must introduce a coherent framework. 

You can't just say to everyone, "Don't lust, don't envy, don't be slothful, wrathful," etc. Because they always ask why. If you tell them the actual truth--that it will create unfathomable suffering for you and everyone around you, jeopardizing the well-being of your spouse and offspring--they won't believe you. They'll only come to believe the truth of it once it's too late to get out. My example here would be alcoholism or drug addiction. You don't believe anything could take such complete control over you until you're too deep to get out without extraordinary discipline, support, luck, and maybe modern medication. 

But if you tell everyone, "Don't lust because you will feel empty; don't envy because you'll never be fulfilled; don''t be slothful because it's an insult to God to waste your abilities; don't be wrathful because Jesus taught to forgive," etc., that is a little more immediate an explanation that will at least convince some people to try to live virtuously. That's why I'm a Christian apologist who doesn't believe in God. Christianity is a functional framework.

[anyway, rambling now...]

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Looks like Bernie is rolling a doobie

YEP!   lol

He doesn't say "millionaires and billionaires" anymore now that he's a millionaire.

He just says, "billionaires" now.

WillFranklin is biting it hook, line, and sinker.   LOL

1 hour ago, kking said:

Thanks, it's good to see some objective perspectives. Your view of man as an independent being striving to be free from institutional manipulation--I agree. There is something organic about the evolution of religion and social values which I suspect took many, many generations of suffering to become part of our shared wisdom. The general understanding of something like, say, the seven deadly sins, tells me that humanity consciously realized that in order to organize and maintain a large number of productive individuals in our society (with the goal of maintaining relative stability, health, comfort, and fulfillment), you must introduce a coherent framework. 

You can't just say to everyone, "Don't lust, don't envy, don't be slothful, wrathful," etc. Because they always ask why. If you tell them the actual truth--that it will create unfathomable suffering for you and everyone around you, jeopardizing the well-being of your spouse and offspring--they won't believe you. They'll only come to believe the truth of it once it's too late to get out. My example here would be alcoholism or drug addiction. You don't believe anything could take such complete control over you until you're too deep to get out without extraordinary discipline, support, luck, and maybe modern medication. 

But if you tell everyone, "Don't lust because you will feel empty; don't envy because you'll never be fulfilled; don''t be slothful because it's an insult to God to waste your abilities; don't be wrathful because Jesus taught to forgive," etc., that is a little more immediate an explanation that will at least convince some people to try to live virtuously. That's why I'm a Christian apologist who doesn't believe in God. Christianity is a functional framework.

[anyway, rambling now...]

Very Jordan Peterson-ish, whom I enjoy learning from.

A few weeks back said you often listen to Jason Molina/Magnolia Electric Co./Songs Ohia as I do as well.

Rock on brother

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

DefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re?format=1500wDefensiveAgreeableEmperorpenguin-size_re