Liberals: please read this Democrat's account

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

the  never ending revisionist  history by the left to  shift the blame of what they did to black Americans

@Duck615

nobody denies that democrats USED to be the party of Jim Crow.... what is funny is how the Republican Party refuses to admit that they now wear that mantle.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kking said:

Many Democrats treat immigration into the US as a right. They want to abolish the entities that are supposed to enforce the existing immigration legislation; they support cities where existing immigration legislation is NOT enforced; they stymie attempts to reduce the amount of illegal immigration. Like, how can you suggest that Democrats aren't in favour of open borders? 

I want our borders controlled, and access to America be controlled.  I do NOT want to turn people away for any reason other than their proven unfitness or inability to live within the laws of this country.  Tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free BUILT America (with the help of enslaved blacks)... who are we to pull up the life ropes now they WE"VE made it aboard?

Just now, maineman said:

I want our borders controlled, and access to America be controlled.  I do NOT want to turn people away for any reason other than their proven unfitness or inability to live within the laws of this country.  Tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free BUILT America (with the help of enslaved blacks)... who are we to pull up the life ropes now they WE"VE made it aboard?

We're not pulling up the "life ropes".

People can still enter legally.  

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

nobody denies that democrats USED to be the party of Jim Crow.... what is funny is how the Republican Party refuses to admit that they now wear that mantle.

Jim Crow is long gone, and it  died firmly in the  hands of the party who wrote it and enacted it.. the Democrats

There is no GOP racism.   We are the party that freed the slaves , ended slavery and Jim Crow  and got the  Civil Rights Amendment passed.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

logic says that doesn't mean they should not be   built

sure it does.... a fence would be as effective for WAY less money.... did you see where giant sections of the clown's new impenetrable wall blew down in a wind storm last month?

Just now, maineman said:

I want our borders controlled, and access to America be controlled.  I do NOT want to turn people away for any reason other than their proven unfitness or inability to live within the laws of this country.  

So you're in favour of deporting all illegal immigrants? After all, by entering the country illegally, they've clearly demonstrated their inability to live within the laws of this country.

Just now, maineman said:

Tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free BUILT America (with the help of enslaved blacks)... who are we to pull up the life ropes now they WE"VE made it aboard?

Was the country built by illegal immigrants?

And could you reply to this:

"Can you elaborate on those examples? How do they suppress blacks? The policy doesn't treat blacks any different from whites, hispanics, or Asians. That's like saying the continued existence of the second amendment disproportionately hurts blacks because blacks are statistically more likely to be murdered with a gun."

Just now, personreal said:

We're not pulling up the "life ropes".

People can still enter legally.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Jim Crow is long gone, and it  died firmly in the  hands of the party who wrote it and enacted it

There is no GOP racism.   We are the party that freed the slaves , ended slavery and Jim Crow  and got the  Civil Rights Amendment passed.

Blacks in America disagree.  sorry.  sell your bullshit to blacks... see if they buy it.

1 minute ago, kking said:

So you're in favour of deporting all illegal immigrants? After all, by entering the country illegally, they've clearly demonstrated their inability to live within the laws of this country.

Was the country built by illegal immigrants?

And could you reply to this:

"Can you elaborate on those examples? How do they suppress blacks? The policy doesn't treat blacks any different from whites, hispanics, or Asians. That's like saying the continued existence of the second amendment disproportionately hurts blacks because blacks are statistically more likely to be murdered with a gun."

why do you talk about "this country" when you claim to live in Canada?

At least you admit  you are the  party of  lies, lying and gaslighting

I admit nothing of the kind.  Like I said... if you think that the GOP is such a much better fit for blacks in America... sell it to THEM.... don't waste good gum flapping time trying to sell me.

Just now, maineman said:

why do you talk about "this country" when you claim to live in Canada?

It's a clarification that doesn't change the point at all. Please stay on topic.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

. if you think that the GOP is such a much better fit for blacks in America... sell it to THEM.... don't waste good gum flapping time trying to sell me.

I am not selling  you anything.  I am  setting the  record straight as a  public service

Just now, kking said:

It's a clarification that doesn't change the point at all. Please stay on topic.

I wold NEVER dream of telling Canadians how to run THEIR country.

I am not selling  you anything.  I am  setting the  record straight as a  public service

again... don't waste your time.  You do nothing but lie... tell your lies to blacks... see if they buy it.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I wold NEVER dream of telling Canadians how to run THEIR country.

Now it looks like you're intentionally evading a point that you can't rebut. If I asked an American to ask the exact questions I asked you, will you answer?

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

again... don't waste your time.  You do nothing but lie... tell your lies to blacks... see if they buy it.

Nothing I said is a  lie.   I challenge you to prove anything I said is  untrue.

I  know you can't, which is  hilarious