Jump to content
kking

Liberals: please read this Democrat's account

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

W  fixed the banks before  he left office.   The  mortgage crisis was caused by liberal polices  of putting people  into  homes the had n business buying.

 

Obama didn't do anything to  turn it around.   It did  it on its own while Obama   created a  huge dependency class and   smothered the  recovery with a  massive tax and  regulatory  nightmare that  horrified the employers 

 

 

 

Obama's  economy  was weak.   Trump  ended and reversed  99% of  Obama's  polices and taxes to make the economy grow.

 

Trump proved  Obama and the liberal ideology failed.      And not a single liberal is ever allowed to talk about  debt as you all ignored for  8 years  while Obama doubled it.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/9-charts-comparing-trump-economy-to-obama-bush-administrations-2019-9-1028833119#trade-is-one-of-trump-s-signature-issues-despite-his-aggressive-trade-moves-the-total-monthly-trade-deficit-in-goods-and-services-that-is-the-value-of-goods-and-services-exported-by-the-us-minus-the-value-of-imports-has-gotten-larger-in-the-last-couple-years-9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I love the  rationalization it  was their  money... 

 

That money was forfeited in 1979

not according to the tribunal.  sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

Grow a sense of humor. 

 

 

He wants to  kill people  on this forum and you  want him to have a  sense of  humor.

 

Ask @Golfboy about  his dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

not according to the tribunal.  sorry.

 

 

A tribunal of left wing globalist that wanted American  money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Globalist bastards  that  Obama sided with

 

Obama was AntiAmerican and you supported  him which  makes  you AntiAmerican.   Its that  easy  to come to that conclusion 

Obama was not anti-American... neither am I.

 

The IUSCT has been in operation since 1981.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Grow a sense of humor. 

you claimed that Obama was loved in Iran... do you want to walk that back and apologize for that blatant lie?

 

If not... I'll show you my sense of humor by laughing at you and ignoring your idiocy going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

charts!!!!

 

I told the real accounting of what happened 

your spin.... I guess you can't run away from the charts, can you?  I guess you have no explanation as to why more jobs were created in Obama's last three years than in the clown's first three?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

A tribunal of left wing globalist that wanted American  money

nice spin.... we had both paid reparations to Iran and received reparations FROM Iran as a result of that tribunal on and off throughout the Reagan administration, the Bush I administration, the Clinton administration, the Dubya administration and the Obama administration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

He wants to  kill people  on this forum and you  want him to have a  sense of  humor.

 

Ask @Golfboy about  his dream

I merely dream about having the opportunity to honor my oath to support and defend the constitution against enemies from without and from within.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

you claimed that Obama was loved in Iran... do you want to walk that back and apologize for that blatant lie?

 

If not... I'll show you my sense of humor by laughing at you and ignoring your idiocy going forward.

They certainly loved the billions he gave them and the path to nuclear annihilation of the Jews in a mere 10 years. He's certainly the most beloved American president in Iran since FDR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, maineman said:

He had to be considered a viable candidate given his status as a popular former governor of Massachusetts.  the four who were on the democratic ticket were all jokes... an unknown tennessee lawyer, an anti-abortion kook, a professional candidate who runs against anyone and everyone - including the clown this year, and a reform party wannabe author.

The guy got 13000 votes. I think you're overstating his popularity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kking said:

The guy got 13000 votes. I think you're overstating his popularity. 

Why would you think that I would give a FUCK what YOU think?

 

WE have different opinions...surprise surprise !

 

how long do you want to beat this dead horse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

They certainly loved the billions he gave them and the path to nuclear annihilation of the Jews in a mere 10 years. He's certainly the most beloved American president in Iran since FDR.

prove it with a link or retract it.  last offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

prove it with a link or retract it.  last offer.

I got nothing. It's not like they have Obama shrines set up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why would you think that I would give a FUCK what YOU think?

 

WE have different opinions...surprise surprise !

 

how long do you want to beat this dead horse?

Wow, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I got nothing. It's not like they have Obama shrines set up. 

so... you just make shit up that is slanderous to our former president.

 

fuck you... fuck your mother... fuck your wife.... fuck your slutty sister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

so... you just make shit up that is slanderous to our former president.

 

fuck you... fuck your mother... fuck your wife.  

I made nothing up. Obama was liked more than any prior administration by the mullahs in Iran. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, maineman said:

I merely dream about having the opportunity to honor my oath to support and defend the constitution against enemies from without and from within.

 

 

I consider you a person who supports  AntiAmerican  activities.

 

Again  the  Constitution you defend  is  clear regarding  money.   Why did Obama   ignore Congress in regards to the  payment with Iran?     Why was  he so  sneaky? Why did  he do  it   in change for  hostages, which is also  illegal ?

 

 

@NeoConvict

 

@kking

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Obama was liked more than any prior administration by the mullahs in Iran. 

 

 

 

this is a  true statement

 

Obama was the  best US  president  Iran  ever  encountered 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

I made nothing up. Obama was liked more than any prior administration by the mullahs in Iran. 

of COURSE you made that up. You have NO proof to back up that assertion.  NOT ONE BIT.

 

Lying sack of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I consider you a person who supports  AntiAmerican  activities.

 

Again  the  Constitution you defend  is  clear regarding  money.   Why did Obama   ignore Congress in regards to the  payment with Iran?     Why was  he so  sneaky? Why did  he do  it   in change for  hostages, which is also  illegal ?

 

 

@NeoConvict

 

@kking

 

 

he had no requirement to inform congress about a decision by the IUSCT.

 

He did not do it in exchange for anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, annLee said:

B L U E      WAVES    COMING    ABOUT 47 STATES WILL BE   B   L   U   E 

I love you! Marry me, have my baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, maineman said:

Obama returned Iran's money that we had stolen from them as a result of the decisions of an international tribunal.

 

And you have no knowledge that would allow you to ASSURE any such nonsense.  Obama, as a Christian American former president has earned the enmity of muslim extremists.  The clown is beloved by the KKK.

proof?????????????????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...